The Love Letter....

The Big Issue Is I LOVE YOU! [On Haitus] Sorry!

[Your POV]
"Actually, ______ I'd sent it to Jun Hyung Yesterday" Raina said  "What?! Are you heck? you're so Ugh!" I exclaimed irritatedly. "_______ Calm down!" Sunny comforted "Sunny! I'm not going to calm down! Raina! you're so stupid! you didn't ask for my permission to use my name to your stupid love letter!" I said angrily. Suddenly Spotted Jun Hyung was approaching.

I looked at him and he's heading way to our table. Aigoo! He's too close and many fan girls are following him. "Uhm.. You're Kim______ right?" He asked "Uh-uhm neh? Why?" I said a little bit nervous. He didn't say a word and handed a letter. I stared at the letter. Raina suddenly whispered "That's the letter I've gave to him!" I look at Raina and she's nervously smiled at me. I look back at Jun Hyung and "Is this letter came from you?" He asked "Neh!!" I replied then Hara suddenly interrupt "What's this Oppa?" She said and grabbed the letter. She read the letter and laugh out loud. I'm so confused and I don't what to do! Raina is so stupid. "Aigoo! What is this? You wrote this Kim_____? Aigoo! It's all wrong grammar and ops! wrong spelling also!" Hara insulted. I have no idea of what she's talking  about.And everyone started to get curious and started to gossip about the letter. Hara read the letter aloud and Aigoo! Raina is really stupid.

The Letter Says:

Dear, Oppa Jun Hyung..


Anyonghasaeyo! First of all I like u much and I keep think about you everyday. I hope  can we be friends, cuase you really handsome and smart. You my ideal guy, every beat of the heart of mine is all about you. Since I seen you I think I love at first sight. Cause I'm deeply inlove with you. thank you for reading my letter. You know Oppa, I take a look at the dictionary to make this letter perfect!

                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                                           Truly Yours,
                                                                                                                                                           Kim_______




Oh My God! I'm going to die with this ing letter that Raina have written. "So you're really like me hah?" Jun Hyung asked and my eyes widened. I was going to speak but he suddenly spoke again. "You know Kim____, You're so pathetic I don't like girls without brains!" Jun Hyung said and Hara laugh. I'm so embarrassed cause many student had witness that embarrassing moment. I hate my life! Jun Hyung was going to leave but suddenly  "Yah! Yong Jun Hyung!" I exclaimed angrily. He look back at me like saying "What?" I came closer to him and "I didn't wrote that stupid letter!" I exclaimed. He smiled and "Then who?" He asked cleverly. I looked back to find Raina but she's wasn't there even Sunny.

I looked back at him and tried to speak. "Don't worry Angel, It's alright cause It's normal to have a stupid love letter for me. Actually I recieved many stupid love letters before from my crazy fan-girl" He said boastfully. Whatta heck you bull! He just tap my for head and leave. I didn't say a word like stupid .