Taken

Taken

 

Now that you can't have me

You suddenly want me

Now that I’m with somebody else

You tell me you love me

“I’m sorry Myungsoo.” He uttered those words through the device he was holding on to.

“Please, take me back. I need you.” Sobs could be heard on the other side of the line.

It hurts hearing this from this guy. He’s friend, he’s bestfriend, he’s past lover.

“Sorry-”

“Please, Yeol. I love you.”

And time stop. More like déjà vu.

Sungyeol sighed. “I’m taken. You know that just as well as I do.”

And the line went dead.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I slept on your doorstep

Begging for one chance

Now that I finally moved on

You say that you've missed me all along

“One more chance Myung, please take me back” Sungyeol sobbed in front of the expressionless boy.

“Sungyeol, go home. It’s late.” Myungsoo sighed.

But the latter didn’t budge. And honestly, Myungsoo was getting annoyed.

“Fine! Stay here for all I care.” The sound of the slammed door was heard.

It didn’t stop Sungyeol though. He stayed, sitting at his doorstep with tears running down his face.

Soon, he drifted to sleep.

“I missed you all this while, Yeol.” And Sungyeol hung up. He couldn’t take it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing me

Who you are underneath

No, thank you, I don't need

Another heartless misery

You think I'm doing this to make you jealous

And I know that you hate to hear this

But this is not about you anymore

Nothing stopped Myungsoo from texting Sungyeol. His reasons and “please-just-take-me-backs”. His sweet texts saying “good mornings”, “good nights”, “take cares”.  And worst of all, “I love you”.

Sungyeol couldn’t deny the fact that he was hurt seeing his past lover acting like this.

“Yeol, I know you still love me.” Myungsoo said through the phone.

“No, Myungsoo. I love Woohyun.” Sungyeol said as a tear fell from his doe eyes.

“You’re just trying to make me jealous.” Myungsoo insisted.  Sungyeol sighed.

“Myungsoo, I’m sorry but, this is not about you anymore.”

Sungyeol heard Myungsoo breathing hitched. And sobs were now evident.

For a while, Sungyeol hated himself. But only for a while. The line once again, went dead.

__________________________________________________________________________________

You're impossible to resist

But I wouldn't bet your heart on it

It's like I'm finally awake

And you're just a beautiful mistake

Sungyeol took Woohyun’s hand into his and smiled at his dashing boyfriend.

“Nam Woohyun, you matter to meand I love you.” He saida he grabbed the latters’ face in his palm.

Woohyun smiled lovingly at him.

‘Goodbye, Kim Myungsoo.’

Now that you can't have me, You suddenly want me…

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long. Hope you liked it (; xxx