"Opps~"

Zelo's Error

 

 

~~~~~

 

" Curiousity kills the cat, or this time, its a bunny "

 

~~~~~

 

"Himchannie hyung, can I ask you something?" Zelo stares blankly at the elder, who's busy reading a cosmetic catalog. "yeah, sure, whatever" the other reply, doesn't even bother to move his gaze away from the colorful page of reading material. "hyung, what is a baby-fat?" the younger ask softly, blinking his eyes a few time, curious for an answer. "Baby-fat? like the one you have on the tummy? nah, it's nothing you should worry about Zelo~" he answer swiftly, finally moving his eyes to the younger and pets his curly noodle hair. "besides, you're a boy. Mostly, female is the only creature that probably will have it, so dont worry." he grins at the blinking robot as he finished explaining it and leave him alone to seek for some food or something. Zelo just sits there and blinks, trying to progress all the information inside his head. Then, a question pops out of his mind, "what about Youngjae hyung?"

 

~~~~~

 

It was a peaceful Monday morning, which the only day the members were allowed to wake up late and just have a rest from a week of full tight suffocating schedule. Yongguk was sitting on his same spot, drinking coffee and browsing the newspaper while waiting for breakfast made by Himchan. Being a good son, Jongup is in the kitchen too, washing the dish, and helping his umma setting up the dining table. Judging by his smile, he was totally enjoying helping Himchan.

 

Zelo on the other hand, snooze off after resting his head on Yongguk’s lap. Maybe he was trying to save up his battery as much as he can by doing so. Or he just being lazy and doesn’t want to help Himchan because he thought Himchan can be overly irritated sometimes and its bugs him.

 

“Youngae yah, Bathroom is ready,” Daehyun voice rang in the hallway before he heads off to the kitchen. “Good Morning~” He greet simply, occupying the seat beside the sleeping maknae. “what’s for breakfast?” he turn his gaze from the maknae and to the older ulzzang, who still busy making something. “Simple stuff, bacon, eggs, toast?” the older answer softly, doesn’t even bother to turn away from the stove. “Hyung, can you grab me some milk?” Daehyun ask, resting his head on the table, pointing his fingers at the fridge. Himchan turns around and swore he almost threw the spatula at Daehyun but too bad he didnt, and then start his habit of nagging  “yah, do I look like a maid t y—“

 

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

Himchan was cut by a scream. A high pitch scream coming from the bathroom. Himchan tilts his head. Slowly put his spatula aside. “what was that?” he ask looking at Yongguk, who’s seem to be in shock too. “was it Youngjae?” Yongguk mumbles softly. And by hearing Youngjae’s name being mention, it was just like a natural reaction for Daehyun to jump off his seat and runs to the bathroom.

 

But something wrong.. the scream doesn’t belong to Youngjae.

A high pitch vocal note that only female creature could reach it.

 

Did someone break in their dorm? thieves? Kidnappers? Abductor?

 

Daehyun finally reach the bathroom’s door, for some reason he feels that he had run miles away, his heartbeat is uneven. He knocks the door rapidly, calling out Youngjae’s name a few time but there’s no respond. The only thing he can hear is someone sobbing.

 

“That’s it!” Daehyun burst the door open with a kick and saw a blonde girl on the floor, her long hair look kinda messy with her oversize cloth, her eyes was red in fear and confusion, her tears still flowing down her cheek. He looks around but there’s no sign of Youngjae. “What are you doing here?” Daehyun walk closer to the girl. The girl shakes his head, choking out few word with her shaky voice “Dae-Daehyun, its m-me.. y..Youngjae”

 

~~~~~

 

“are we supposed to believe she’s Youngjae? Our chubby cute jae?! No way!!” Himchan exclaim, breaking the awkward silent for the first time after they have been staring at the girl for about half an hour now, which earning a soft kick from the girl. “see! My jae will never kick me!” He frown, pointing his finger at the irritated looking girl.

 

“Im not chubby!!” She yell, puffing her cheek, making her cheek twice fluffier than it is before. “Yes, yes he is!” Himchan reply, hugging his own chest “He even got the baby-fat tummy that usually gir- OMG” He gasp out and quickly land his gaze on Zelo, who is giggling and quickly hides behind Yongguk, playfully avoiding Himchan’s eyes. “You did this!” he hugged the girl and pets her head, caringly. “Omg, Youngjae ahh!!! Please forgive your umma!” he added, squishing the little girl in his arm.

 

The other three blondes stood there, trying to process whatever just happens in front of them.  Giving up thinking, Jongup is the first one to ask “hyung, what just happen? Is she really Youngjae hyung?” he tilts his head and points at the girl. Himchan nods “its all Zelo’s fault!” he added, turning his body to face the girl and squish her cheek.

 

For some reason the scene irritates Daehyun, like a reaction, he shoot up closer to Himchan and grab the girl away from the elder, wrapping his arm around her securely. “Okay, confirm then, the girl is Youngjae” Yongguk firm voice finally speak up, “but how and why?” he ask the question, probably to the most particular person in the room.

 

“Chemicals! I asked Youngjae hyung to make one!” Zelo chirp out. “Himchan hyung told Zelo that, baby-fat tummy is only for girls. So Zelo try to help Youngjae hyung be a girl again” he explain, his lips curve a smile, an innocent one. “Yah! I’ve said ‘mostly’ okay.. Mostly female creature, that doesn’t mean every one of them is!” Himchan yell out and ends it with a sulky pout. “Himchan hyung, its wrong to yell at kids” a soft girl voice interrupt, the only thing Youngjae always remind the other members to do, love and respect.

 

Yongguk sigh softly, pinching his bridge of nose trying to find an excuse for their manager. Jongup on the other hand, shuffles near Zelo and pulls his arm “Junhong ahh, tell Youngjae hyung you’re sorry.” He whispers in the maknae’s ears. “buuuuut-“ Zelo try to protest like a kid he is but Jongup cut his word “please? Pleeaasee? Youngjae hyung is not a girl, he’s in trouble now because of that chemical”. Zelo pouts and nods, he slowly walks closer to Youngjae and mumbles “Mianhae noona!”

 

“YAH!”

 

~~~~~

 

“Okay, first thing first. I need something proper to wear..” Youngjae rise up his hand, staring at the extra extended cloth completely covering his hands. “too big” he added, scribble down the thing he need in his note book. “but you look y that way..” Daehyun mumbles quietly, as he lies beside Youngjae, playing with Youngae’s long hair. “and your hair is so soft” he added making the other’s blush. “and some hairband to deal with that” he added, pulling his hair away with a soft chuckle as he saw Daehyun frowning.

 

“Say, Youngjae, why do you even have the chemical the first place?” Daehyun mumbles quietly, scooting himself closer and rest his head on Youngjae’s lap. “Guess I fall for a trick Zelo set me up.” He pouted and looks down at Daehyun. “He said Yongguk hyung need it for a secret experiment. Sneaky little maknae” he continue try to look away when suddenly Daehyun reach his neck and pulls him down for a kiss. “you look cute when you’re pouting” He whisper softly against Youngjae’s lips making the latter blush and pulls himself away from the older. “N-No am not!” he mentally curse himself for stuttering before get up and quickly walk away, leaving a smirking Daehyun alone.

 

~~~~~

 

Youngjae slowly stand up as he finish tying his shoes. “Guys, I’ll be going!” he yell softly, opening the entrance door when suddenly he feels someone tugged his sleeve. He turn around and saw the tall maknae pouting at him. “Hyung, I want to come too! So does Jongup hyung!! Please please please please pleeeaaseee?” he whines as he stomp his feet softly, acting like a child, which Youngjae found cute. “okay, fine, you can come with me, but only if you promise me you’ll behave well” Youngjae smiles and holds the younger’s hand. “Jonguppie, hurry up,Im wai-“ Youngjae couldn’t finish his word when suddenly Daehyun rush in the empty space and quickly wears his shoes. “ Im going too”

 

~~~~~

 

“Its blue hyung, you cant lie to me!”

“No, its colourless”

“Look! Look!! Hyung, its blue! You can see it yourself!”

“No, its colourless!”

“Blue!!!”

“Colourless!!”

“Bluuuueeeeeee!!”

“wow, what did you guys learn at school anyway?”

 

“Youngjae hyuuuung!!!” both maknae whines and runs to the slim girl figure in front of them. Youngjae reply them with a soft sigh, the childish fight gave him a light headache. He turns himself around to face Daehyun.

 

“So, tell me, why did you, Jung Daehyun, suddenly have the urge to company me groceries shopping?” Youngjae narrows his eyes as he thinks he had enough with Daehyun,  who kept arguing with Zelo about the colour of the sky. “well~ A girl like you need a handsome man like me to protect you” he answer swiftly, smiling sheepishly at Youngjae. “Im a guy! I can take care of myself!” he yell softly, pulsing his lips. “aww, come on, Do I need to put you in a miniskirt for you to understand what I mean~?” Daehyun answer, leaning close to Youngjae’s , almost kissing his cheek. He could see clearly how the latter’s cheek turns slowly to bright shade of pink colour. Youngjae waste no time to push the elder off him and stomp off, pulling the other two maknae’s hand and voice out “jerk” in between his grumbles.

 

“cute .. no, adorable~”

 

~~~~~

 

“Noona!! Noonaa!! Can we go to the Zoo after this? I want to see the giraffe!” Zelo jumps around excitedly as he thinks of it. “Andueeeee!!” Jongup push the tall maknae away and clings to Youngjae “Noona! Lets go to the Aquarium! They have the killer sharks!! Grrr~~!!” he tries to mimic a scary shark face but it turn out cutely. “Yaah!! That’s not how shark looks like! We should go to Zoo!! They have aquarium there too!” Zelo whines and  Youngjae  just couldn’t hold his laugh anymore. “yah, what’s with the ‘Noona’? Im your hyung!” he ruffles both maknae’s hair, making it look messy and earn pouts from both of them. “well, Daehyunnie hyung said you’re girl now and calling you ‘hyung’ is just inappropriate..” Zelo mumbles and puffs his cheek, turns his face to looks at the other maknae, who’s nodding furiously and points at the older male who’s chuckling from a distance.

 

Youngjae moves his gaze and glare at Daehyun. “Yah, I thought you already left” he sigh, sounded a bit annoyed. “well, I was busy buying stuff too~” he smirks “And anyway,  who would want to leave his Princess alone with these two kid and go away?”

 

He slowly approach pouting Youngjae and pulls his hands. “Lets go to the zoo”

 

~~~~~

 

“Zelo is a lot shorter than that baby Giraffes~!” Jongup hums as he slowly enter the dorm, sticking out his tongue at the tall maknae. “Yah!” The maknae snap and start to chase each other around the dorm, leaving Youngjae and Daehyun alone.

 

Daehyun quickly wraps his hands around Youngjae slim waist, which make him let out a small gasp, but he just let him. Feeling that Youngjae wont run away, he lean closer to the younger, whispering softly in his ears “aigoo~ I can still feel your baby fat~” he chuckles teasingly as he feels the latter slowly turns red.

 

“You guys FINALLY home? Geez I thought you guys already forgot the way to this dorm of something.” Himchan nags finally approach them as he step to the doorway, with his arm crossed and his face look slightly angry. “aish..” Daehyun tsk softly as he turns his gaze back at Youngjae, completely ignoring Himchan’s nag and continue whatever he’s doing to Youngjae and makes the other blush red and redder.  “You know, that Yongguk wont stop dragging me around, forcing me to play video games with him! And you guys know its not fun to play with him!!  And-“ Himchan’s naggy voice stopped as he realise that the couple already gone off somewhere. “YAH!!” he yells.

 

“Do you want to know what I’ve brought just now, Youngjae ahh~?”

 

~~~~~

 

“And a few weeks later Youngjae hyunggie turn normal as the chemical worn off and Daehyun hyung is like the happiest person ever when this happen, he keep yelling ‘Yeah! Now I can f—“ Zelo was about to finish his report to the viceroy when suddenly someone intrupt him, “Zelo yah~! Fresh cherry tomato is here~!!”  Himchan sigh softly in relief as the poor kid quickly dart out of the room and heads off to the kitchen. “What’s going on? Youngjae’s a girl? What?” the viceroy frowns and cross her arm. “well, its nothing, he return to normal already by now” Himchan smiles calmly. “But! You should have told me earlier! I could come by and do stuff!!” she nags “Im so disappointed in you Kim Himchan!”

 

Meanwhile in the kitchen the tall maknae happily eating the tomatoes, beside Daehyun who’s staring at his tablet while Youngjae is busy preparing their dinner, to be honest he feels light headed today. “Hyunggie” The maknae mumbles  out with his mouth full of tomatoes. “Are you okay? You look pale!” the maknae state out and makes Daehyun shoot his gaze out to Youngjae, who’s shaking his head. “um, no. Just a bit light headed” he smiles and tries to continue his work when suddenly Daehyun pulls him away from the stove and make him seat down on the chair.

 

“rest, let me cook” he said simply and smiles at the younger. “Aigoo hyung~ you guys should get married or something” Zelo point out clearly to the situation, which earn a smirk from Daehyun. “Oh, should us?” he moves his gaze to Youngjae who’s blushing at him. But something just went off as Youngjae quickly stand up and runs to the bathroom.

 

~~~~~~

 

“Youngjae ah? Are you okay?” Himchan knocks the door as he heard the younger vomit for the 3rd times in the pass few hours. “Im fine hyung..” he mumbles out softly as he opens the door and smiles weakly at the other. “I’ll just skip dinner and went to bed neh?” he continues and slowly head to the bedroom.

 

“what’s wrong with Youngjae?” Himchan ask out in the middle of eating. Yongguk just shrug off the question and continue eating. “Im finish..” Daehyun excuse himself and walk to the sink. “Ah!! Maybee!! Maybeee~ Youngjae hyung is pregnant~!!” Zelo chuckles out before Jongup quickly stuffed the younger’s mouth with cherry tomatoes. “pregnant? He’s a boy!” Himchan scrunches his face and turns to Yongguk. “well, not before.. omg.. Daehyun.” Yongguk dropped his chopsticks as he thought of that and with that the plate in Daehyun hands slips off and land harshly on the sinks bottom.

 

“yeaaayy~! Im going to be someone uncle~” Zelo beams happily.

 

~End

 

~~~~~

 

Annyeong~! Haaaihh! First thing first, Im very sorry for the late updates orz I mean March and April sure is a busy month for me.. I spend most of my day taking driving lesson~! Which the result of me passing my driving test last week yeay yeayeayeee~~ xD but after that my head wont work much orz As you all know English is not my main language so, it’s a bit hard for me to explain stuff in English. Plus Im actually working on angsty fic

Comment reply~! (sorry Im a bit late tho orz)

 

@Namistutw: woaah~~ great then I wont be ronery having these weird obsession of him xD

@candida-us-um: YUP~! and thanks for reading my other one shoot xD

@Kahlem: Indeed it is~ his chubby cheek is cute too > w <

@BigShinee: I love it too! :D

 

But lastly, Thanks for reading and subscribing~!! comment would be pleased~!