09

One Thing

 

Months have passed, Seung Ho and Jiyeon had really become closer despite the fact that they stole each other’s first kiss.

Seung Ho can’t deny that he likes Jiyeon and on the other hand, Jiyeon can’t deny that she likes him too.

Whenever she’s with him, it seems that the world is the greatest place where she could be. But in their house, it is not the same anymore.

Jiyeon have a love/hate relationship with her father, mostly hate if you would ask her. Her father is a different man after their company became the most successful company in Seoul. Her father was busy doing the things he is suppose to do here and there. Barely having time for his own family. Jiyeon grew more distant from him. Her father would get angry easily because of small things involving Jiyeon. She doesn’t know why but she just feels she is a burden to her father.

Her mother, on the other hand, is understanding towards her but can’t be helped sometimes when work should be prioritized first before her. Unlike her father, her mother is the closest to her, besides her older brother, Chunji. Her mother tries to understand and have patience towards her, unlike her father.

And there is her brother, Chunji. The eldest of the family and the semi-rebel one. Like Jiyeon, he also has difficulty communicating with their father and just ends up yelling at each other for no reason. Really loves Jiyeon and would do anything just to protect her but doesn’t really happen for he is always away with his friends.

Seung Ho doesn’t know anything at all about Jiyeon’s life. All he know is that she’s rich, spoiled and an ill-tempered girl, sometimes.

 

One school day, Jiyeon is near the classroom window, looking at the other students below

“How I wish I could turn back time” she sighed.

“Why?” a male voice came from the back.

She turns around and saw Seung Ho behind her, smiling and walking to her side.

“Seung Ho-ah…” she called him. That’s all she could say at the moment.

“Why would you want time to repeat?” he asks her.

“Nothing…don’t mind about it” she looks away as her eyes get teary.

Seung Ho looks at her and saw that her eyes are teary. He gets his handkerchief and wipe Jiyeon’s eyes “I wonder how you could stay still beautiful even when you are crying” he teases her.

Jiyeon was crying already without her noticing it one bit. A smile form from her face and looks at Seung Ho “Gomawo…”

“For what?”

“For being here…you’re the only person who makes me happy.”

“Hehehe…it’s nothing…I’m glad I can make you happy” Seung Ho said shyly.

Then there was a sudden pause. Silence was all they heard. Then the bell rang and classes started again.

 Their classes ended and Jiyeon was rushed to the hospital again. Seung Ho is the one who accompanies her to the hospital and again, she is admitted.

“Dr. Park, what’s wrong with her?” Seung Ho asks Jiyeon’s mother.

“I myself even don’t know what’s gotten into her. It’s been days that she is not eating her food in the morning and in the evening. I just don’t know what to do now” her mother sounding sad.

“Omma…what happened to Jiyeon?” Chunji suddenly appeared behind them.

“Chunji-ah…where have you been these days? You only appear when Jiyeon will be hospitalized. What kind of brother are you?” Mrs. Park scolds him.

“Mianhe omma” he apologizes.

“Dr. Park, I think I should go now” Seung Ho excuses himself.

“Oh…ne…thank you again. You are a true friends of Jiyeon” Mrs. Park smiles.

“I’ll go now” he then went out.

 

--another chapter here…so basically this chapter…as you can see, is the way how Jiyeon’s family is treating her…and as you can see…she doesn’t have that good relationship with her father…

--please do comment and subscribe…thanks…:D