Final Chapter

Broken Promise

 

http://youtu.be/YduqwJ8Dh34

Please listen to this while reading. It really suits the mood! :)

_____________________________________________________________________

Dara’s  POV

This day is the day I’ve been waiting for .I’ve planned this a long time now. I’m planning to break up with my boyfriend today yet I feel a little bit guilty though. Wanna  know why? Well, today is a special day for us , today is our 2nd  year anniversary. I know I would hurt him so bad and yet I’ve even decided to do it today. I also know he loves me so much but I think I should tell him sooner or I will never have a courage to tell him this ever, and that would hurt him more. I would rather choose to hurt him with the truth than to hurt him more in end knowing that all of these are lies.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong’s POV

 

I am so excited with my date with my girlfriend today. I never knew we will last this long. I even bought her a diamond necklace, that would be the perfect gift for our 2nd  year  anniversary. I know she will love it, I saved up my allowance this month just to buy this gift. I never  hesitated to do  it though, I am more than willing to do anything just for her. That’s how much I love her.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s POV

 

Jiyong had been waiting for Dara in the restaurant. When Dara came he immediately greeted her with a warm hug and a kiss in the cheek.

“Hi baby!”

“Hi!”

“what do you wanna eat?”

“uhmm..Ji, I gotta tell you something.”

“What is it baby? Oh wait, we should order first.”

“No! I’m not gonna stay here for a long time,okay”

“What? But why?”

“Look Ji, I’ve been waiting to tell you this..”

“What is it? Is everything okey?”

She gulped down hard and began to tell him the words which broke his heart in a million pieces. After the confession she immediately give him a last hug and went out, leaving him dumfounded, still not able to completely  analyze the whole situation. After Dara left, the grip on the necklace loosened and it fell in the hard floor, oblivious to a tear that fell into his eyes , he started to cry silently wishing to end the day fast.

 

 

Many  months had past and Jiyong was still anticipating for the day her girlfriend would come back to him and everything will be back to normal . But each day his hope lessen and lessen. One day when he was walking down the street , a familiar figure caught his attention. He got the shockest day in his life when he saw Dara with another guy acting so sweet and cuddly. He felt mix of emotions inside him, anger, sadness ,depression, and most of all pain. Every day he would be going to club drinking or be staying at home reminiscing the memories he had shared with Dara. Never in his life he had felt this weak and betrayed. He never imagined he had fallen for her so badly that he would come to this point that he would be willing to do anything just to get her back.

 

One day, He couldn’t take it anymore. The pain inside him is killing him . So he decided to do the thing he thinks that would solve his problem. That would help him to end this miserable feeling he is feeling right now.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dara’s POV

 

Many months had already past now and I’ve already moved on, but still I can’t help my self but to think about Jiyong. What is he doing right now? Is he alright? Have he moved on ? Is he already happy just like I do?This questions keep bugging me this past few days. I don’t know what got into me that made me decide to go to Jiyong’s House. I don’t know if I should continue or not. When I finally decided to go inside ,the scene I saw got me very  weak and at same time guilt rush into me. I started to go to the dead Jiyong and suddenly found a letter neatly fold. It states in the note that it’s for me, which shocked me more. While I’m reading the note I started crying hard I wanted to turn back time , and ‘what ifs ‘ started to attack me . ‘What if I didn’t broke up with him?’, ‘What if I was still in his side right now, woul he still do this?’, ‘What if, What if,What if….’.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The note says:

          Dear Baby Dara,

                  I don’t even know if you can read this but I would take chances ,but if you can maybe I’m already dead now right? Well, I just wanna say you’re the most precious person I’ve ever met in my entire life. That even if anything happens nothing can change that fact. You’re the only girl which makes my heart beats faster than normal. The only girl which can make me laugh so hard over a lame joke. You’re the one who makes me do silly things in my own will. And also the only girl which made me do this to myself…

 

After I read this part..I started to break into tears again..I never wanted this to happen to him nor I  intended this to happen to him..yet as I continue reading the other part of the note…

 

….I just wanted to tell you how amazing you are , even though you’re the reason why my heart are still broken into pieces up until this time .It’s really amazing though ,how  you still manage to have it regardless with its current state right now. It’s still  with you, it was always been and also will always will be. I wanted to tell you how much I love you . How much I love the way you smile ,laugh, or even how you cry. I love you how perfect you are just by being you. Everything  about you is just so perfect in my eyes. This confession might sound so cheesy but it’s what I truly felt. I don’t know if you had felt it when we were still together..These are also the feelings which made me do this horrible thing  to my self,but you don’t have to feel guilty though .I know I’m the one at fault for I’m the one who loved you so much that I forgot to saved up for myself. I just couldn’t take seeing you with another man, it maybe sound so selfish but couldn’t help my self  to feel this way. But one thing is for sure and that’s how much I love you and I wanted you to be happy with someone who deserve you.

 

P.S. If you can found a diamond necklace next to this letter, that’s for you! I was supposed to give that to you on our 2nd year anniversary but I was never given a chance to. Please take that as a remembrance of me.

                                                                                                                          Love,

                                                                                                                           Jiyong

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

After reading the note Dara found the necklace and started to cry hard and fell in the cold floor. That was the day she had knew how  love can be so demanding and love can be so cruel.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohmy ! sorry applers for killing GD oppa.. I just want to write a different kind of story..so no happy ending for us.. nevertheless I hope you had enjoy reading it! <3

Please do comment your reactions ! :)

Thank you!  =^.^=