Good night

Good night

„Yah! Baekhyun!“ Chanyeol called the other boy´s name. „Why do you always kick your leg that high in that middle part? Are you trying to kick some alien´s ?“ Chanyeol giggled lightly. They have just ended their rehearsal and this was one of things Chanyeol wasn´t able to overlook. He had even thought that Baekhyun would actually fall several times, but nothing like that really happend.

„Not funny at all“ said Baekhyun and stuck out his tongue, trying to look uninterested. Chanyeol just smiled at him and nudged him. „Ok, I won´t make jokes on you. Just make sure you won´t kick him too hard, so they won´t invade our planet.“ Chanyeol said with a cute grin on his face and walked out of the practice room. Baekhyun smiled, let out a loud sigh and shook his head in disapproval. „Not even a little“ he added.

Baekhyun laughed silently when he recalled this situation from afternoon. Chanyeol was just too cute not to think about him. Um, was he? Baekhyun didn´t have another explanation of why he couldn´t take his mind of him. Was that even normal? , of course it wasn´t. He should be working on his dancing skills, practising singing or at least watching girl groups like every other guy in his age. But he just couldn´t stop thinking about this certain person, who wasn´t even a girl, for past few weeks.

A cold spring of water suddenly touched his body as he the shower. He jumped away with suprise and immediately turned the tap from the blue part to the red part. After few moments, warm water started to flow, so he could step to the shower without fear. After such a long day a hot shower was exactly what he was craving for.

About two hours ago, when all the members reached the dorm, a big argument about who is going to shower first began.However, because it was going to nowhere, Suho decided to resolve it through matches. The two roommates who pull out the bigger match win and also can decide which one of them can go to the bathroom first. That was the rule. Baekhyun tried to be nice and let Chanyeol pick. He regreted it the moment Chanyeol turned to him with apologetical smile, a quiet „Sorry“ and showed him the smallest match from all of them. All he could do was sigh and wait till the bathroom is free.

Just now, he finally reached the waterfalls of hope he dreamed about all day. A hot shower. He let the water fall on his body, but couldn´t stop thinking. Suddenly a knock on a bathroom door was heard. The person didn´t bothered with Baekhyun´s approval and just walked in. „Ch-Chanyeol? What are you doing here?“ he stuttered. „I just can´t wait till the shower is empty. May I shower with you?“ he smiled innocently. Baek frozed for a while, but then he just nodded and watched Chanyeol undress and.....
Oh god! What was he thinking about? He mentally slapped himself and turned the water off. If he stayed there a little bit longer and thought about what he was thinking any longer, it probably wouldn´t end up softly in his lower body. Maybe the cold shower wasn´t as bad idea as he though.

He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. Perhaps he just needed a rest? Maybe... or something was going on with his head. Or heart?

He dressed up into his pajamas and returned to the room he was sharing with Chanyeol, only to find him laying in his bed, sleeping. „Chanyeol? Bathroom is empty.“ Baekhyun tried to find out if his friend wasn´t just pretending he´s sleeping. „Chanyeolieee?“ apparently, he wasn´t. He was laying there, arms and legs spread all over his bed. His head was turned to the wall, so Baekhyun didn´t see him, but when he came closer, he just had to laugh. Chanyeol was sleeping with his mouth wide opened, drooling, mumbling something and making weird sounds. That was actually the reason, why Baekhyun convinced Chanyeol to wait for the shower, so he would be first one to fall asleep and those weird sounds Chanyeol was doing wouldn´t disturb him in his sleep. He wasn´t actually snoring. It was that Baekhyun was just sensitive to those kinds of things although Chanyeol told him he was noisy too.

„Heeey, sleeping beauty, wake up! Shower time!“ Baekhyun shaked with him. No response. Just some nonsense mumbling. He laughed again. Chanyeol looked so cute and silly in the moment. „Wake uuuup“ tried Baekhyun one more time. Still no response. Than, certain idea popped up in his head. He leaned closer to his friend´s ear. „Chanyeoliee?“ he tried one more time, just to make sure his roommate was really sleeping. He inhaled and hesistated, but then he finally got a permission from his brain so he gave Chanyeol a quick kiss on his cheek. His heart was beating like crazy. What if he wakes up? What would he thought about him?He waited a little bit, but nothing happend again. Chanyeol was still sleeping.

Baekhyun smiled and tried again. This time, a lot longer and with more affection. He just didn´t realize that this would be too noticeable even for his sleeping beauty. Chanyeol slowly began to wake up and immediately realized what was going on. He suddenly sat up and faced Baekhyun, who was at least equally surprised as he was. If his heart was beating like crazy before, now it have just probably exploded. The worst scenario he was thinking about was just happening.

„D-d-did you just..... kiss me?“ asked astonished Chanyeol. Baekhyun tried to avoid his gaze and think off some excuse. „No way!“ was the only thing that came to his mind. Oh my god, so you are just denying it now? What worse could your twisted mind produce? Baekhyun asked himself in his mind.

„No, no, no! I know what I...“ „You must have been dreaming about me, haven´t you?“ Baekhyun interrupted him beginning with offensive, so he could confuse Chanyeol. At least he could try.

„No! You kissed me! I-I know what I saw!“ stuttered Chanyeol. But something other catched Baekhyun´s attention. „Why are you blushing?“ he smiled. „I´m not blushing! And stop confusing me!“ „You are blushing!“ Baekhyun repeated and giggled. „Really!“ „No, I´m not!“ „You have really dreamed about me!“ „No way!“ opposed Chanyeol. In fact, he had, but now he just couldn´t admit it. It would be so embrassing! However, Baekhyun didn´t have the right to laugh at him. After all, he was the one who just kissed him.

Right now, things have turned upside down for Baekhyun. Now he wasn´t the one who was accused, but the one accusing. „Admit it! You have dreamed about me.“ he said happily and sat next to Chanyeol, who stayed quite. Baek poked him. „Come on, you can tell me.“ Chanyeol pushed him aside and pouted. „I won´t tell you anything. Just go to sleep and leave me alone.“

„Oh come on Chanyeolie!“ he laughed and started to tickle the other boy, who immediately started to scream, laugh and was trying to push Baek aside. But Baekhyun didn´t stop. „Stop it! Leave me alone!“ laughed Chanyeol, tears flowing from his eyes. Then, a loud knock on the wall was heard. „YAH! You two! Others are trying to sleep here!“ shouted Kyungsoo from the other room. The two of them realized how thin the walls were and immediately went to whisper mode. „I told you!“ said Chanyeol silently. Baekhyun just looked at him, smiling. „What?“ whispered his friend.

„You´re cute“ said Baekhyun. Chanyeol started to blush again, turning to the other side, so his friend couldn´t see it. „You´re b-“ „No I´m not“ denied Chanyeol once again.

Baekhyun kissed him. When they broke the kiss, Chanyeol was staring at him with surprise, not for the fist time that day. „Now I have just kissed you. It´s your turn, admit that you had a dream about me.“ Chanyeol hesistated a while, but then he just decided to come out with the truth. „Ok, I have dreamed about you.“ he admitted. „I knew it!“ said Baekhyun, almost forgetting the other members, who were trying to sleep. „Now tell me, what was your dream about?“ Baek asked curiously, this time more silently. „None of your bussines, dear. I´m going to shower now, so go to your bed.“ said Chanyeol playfully, stuck out his tongue, grabbed his pajamas and went out of the room. Baekhyun smiled for himself and lied down to his bed, covering himself with blanket and trying to fall asleep. After all, he could just wait till Chanyeol admits he likes him too. He thought and was almost completely convinced he wasn´t the only one here.

When Chanyeol returned from the bathroom, Baekhyun was already sleeping, making his dog yelping souds. Chanyeol sighed. „If I´ll fall asleep this night, I´m a happy person“ he said to himself. Then he went to Baek´s bed a stared at him for a while. „So,“ he leaned forward and kissed Baekhyun on his cheek. „Good night“ he said.

---THE END---
Again, sorry for grammar O:)