Oppa is ....

"LOVE at FIRST SIGHT"

 

 
"Huh, this day finally came. Soo Yeun-ah fighting ", with clenched hands, I encourage myself in the mirror and smiled sweetly.
 
Today the school tour for 3 weeks at the start, where we children to class XI is not only fun but also do an activity together with the people in the village which we lived for 3 weeks. Well means practicing what we learned in school directly to the life of its people.
 
"Soo Yeun come on down and have breakfast. You'll miss the bus tour if not immediately go ".
 
"Ne Eomma I was checking my stuff first," I said still in front of the mirror, smoothing down my backpack. "This Eomma Haish very talkative, a little scream. What is not afraid to shout out his voice every day. I want to admire the beauty once again, for 3 weeks I'm definitely going to miss my room ", I muttered, and glanced at my reflection from the mirror in front of me.
 
"What has been done looking at yourself in the mirror? Eomma and Appa have been waiting for breakfast, until Eomma me up ".
 
"Omo,, ....", I turned to the spontaneous noise in front of the door and yap Hyunseong oppa was once standing in front of my door with her hands folded in front of his chest. "Oppa you startled me, can not knock on my door Was first! what if I suffer a heart attack? ", I pursed my lips and my chest holding a still beating very fast because Hyunseong oppa.
 
"Haish where maybe you could suffer a heart attack, in this family no one has a good history of heart disease Eomma or Appa. Which of your stuff? be input into the trunk of my car. Is not it? ", Hyunseong oppa came into the room and took a red suitcase and a backpack next to a recently completed fixed. "Ne's just stuff. Thanks oppa, sarangheyo ", I raised my hand to the top of the head form a love and a smile. "Haish aegyo you do not show me. It makes me shiver, it fell later Eomma mad at you ",
 
Before leaving Hyunseong ruffled hair Soo Yeun and leave it in the room who was screaming in front of the mirror to see her hair a mess because it's the only Oppa. "YA! What do you know how long I straighten my hair to this day. Haishhhhh you will pay Oppa, you'll see ".
 
Five minutes later, Soo Yeun come down to the dining room with a deadly gaze into Oppanya. However, Hyunseong was silent and indifferent as if there is no problem at all. "Soo Yeun what were you doing in room? For a long time, you're not afraid to miss the bus? breakfast there, your go to school escorted by Oppa ", Eomma give bread baked in front of me. "Ne Eomma, gamsahamnida".
 
Soo Yeun think of another word which has just issued by Eommanya later went to school escorted Oppa. Oooo do not Oppa, because him I was late for school, the new Soo Yeun would protest to the Eomma. Appa was staring ahead, because the habit of eating at home if there should be no talking. So, Soo Yeun only silence that drove him to agree that the school is Oppanya annoying.
 
On the way Soo Yeun silent attention to the view from the car windows while listening to the mp3 of earphone, because he did not feel like talking to Hyunseong because you know yourself well is what Hyunseong. ^ __ ^
 
"Soo Yeun-ah, you're still mad at you this sweet oppa?", Occasionally glancing at Soo Yeun are still busy looking out. But, Soo Yeun still ignored the question. "Haish, boy. Hard to persuade him if already cranky, turned to Oppanya just do not want to. Aaaaaaaa, the only one with just a .... ", muttered Hyunseong followed a smile that could be interpreted a little scary, because the idea suddenly came into his mind to distract Soo Yeun.
 
"Hahahahahahahahahahaha (laugh) stop Oppa! Hahahahahahahaha (laugh lol) YES! I'll pee here ", I'm spontaneous, trying to ward off earphoneku hands are tickling my waist and give a sharp look with a sense of why bother?.
 
"Eventually you're watching. Still angry about the hair this morning? Soo Yeun-ah Jeongmal mianhe, do not angry with me .. Okay ..! ", Hyunseong oppa glanced at me and gave his best smile as she pinched my cheek.
 
"Haish, Oppa do not pinch my cheeks. There is a tax if Oppa wants apology from me, if I'm not lazy like you ignorant rebuke Oppa hahahahahahahaha * evil laugh *. How? ", I gave an evil grin on Oppa, my cheeks still hurt because of the pinch Hyunseong oppa very annoying but good.
 
"Yes yes yes, I already know there will be a shrimp behind if you will forgive me. Haish, what do you want? But will Oppa buy if you're home from school trip. Deal? ".
 
"Deal. But, I'll tell you my wishes after school trip ". Oppa ing his little finger in front of me as a sign of a binding promise, and with the sweetest smile, I relate the little finger spontaneously and in unison we say the words "The promise must be fulfilled, there can be no".
 
Without realizing it we were in the front entrance of the school. School can be regarded as an elite school, just imagine my school we have to go through a series of tests which are very complicated, very, very strict selection and competition between students can not be underestimated. But, I may stray into this school because of the services that send video danceku Eomma in junior high and I am a student without a test. I do not know what is seen by the judges who saw it until I received here, you are confused let alone myself. Yapppp really bad I go to school in the Performing Arts School.