Chapter nineteen – surprise at home.

Perfections That Come with Flaws

chapter nineteen - surprise at home.

We went home before dusk that day. Minhyun had accompanied us home. Strangely, Woohyun oppa didn’t even mind him. He was in the seat next me and looked rather sleepy from what I saw. Mihi, who seemingly wanted to keep us together, was in the front passenger seat, next to Woohyun oppa.

I didn’t say anything to him, though. I just looked at the picture which the cashier had given us. It wasn’t something big for him to notice, but I got the picture in which we were staring at each other’s’ eyes than me staring at his lips. I stared at the picture for a while then looked at him. I was taken by shock when his head suddenly landed on my lap.

“Y-yah!” I sad, slightly shaking his head.

“Omma…” he mumbled. He was probably sleeping. My eyes and voice softened at that. He was sleeping like a little kid. And he even said things like a little kid.

He turned his head so that it would directly face mine and his eyes opened wide. “Got you with that.” He said with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes. “Just so you know, if you want to sleep, you’re welcome.” I said, trying to sound like I didn’t care. But epic fail.

“So you can stare at my face the whole time? No thanks.” He said, getting up.

“Suit yourself.” I shrugged.

Minutes passed. Minhyun began waving like a flag in the van, trying to stay awake.

“Didn’t I tell you that if you want to sleep-” before I could finish Minhyun put his head on my lap again.

“Just keep quiet. You’re really loud.” He said with his eyes closed. All I did at that time was stare at his lips. Inside, I felt like saying some nasty comments too but…I was hypnotized again.

Blinking, trying to break my trance, I looked away. Gosh, I was sleepy too…

Before I knew it, I was no longer having control over my body.

.

“Oppa, don’t you think they make a cute couple?” Mihi asked, grinning as she looked back at the sleeping Yuri and Minhyun. They had been like that for quite a while. Yuri had even placed her hand on Minhyun’s face, seemingly caressing it. It almost looked like they were playing a part in a movie. If they were awake.

“Yuri and that guy? What about Myungsoo?” Woohyun asked.

“Myungsoo oppa is too old for Yuri anyway. Minhyun makes Yuri happy in…ways she doesn’t want to be happy.” Before Mihi could continue, Woohyun interrupted.

“What’s so good about that?”

“It’s a hate-love relationship, oppa. He’s there when he need to be there, not when he wants. He’s also there when he doesn’t want to be there. As for Yuri, he’s there when she needs him there. He’s also there when she doesn’t want him there. They hate each other, but…it’s a type of love.”

“Experienced, much?” Woohyun teased.

“Shut up, oppa. Did you know that Minhyun is Eunbi unnie’s dongsaeng? She terribly beats him up if he doesn’t do things the way she wants. But somehow, Yuri manages to save him from unnie.” Mihi said.

“Did you have to bring up her name?”

“Sorry. But who knows, maybe you’ll find a better girl, oppa.” Mihi said encouragingly. “Just remember to make me one of the bridesmaids at your wedding.”

“Aish, this girl.” Woohyun said, rolling his eyes. “Just maybe. Eunbi noona was my first love.”

“But that doesn’t mean she is your only. You still have a life ahead.”

Woohyun couldn’t help but smile at the younger kid. She was so young but so mature. “Who knows…”

-

I was woken up by Mihi when we arrived home. She gently shook me up and then pointed at Minhyun. He was still sleeping on my lap.

“Give me a moment. He’ll probably stay.” I said, still feeling sleepy. Mihi nodded and walked into the house.

“Yah.” I said, poking Minhyun’s head. “Yah, wake up.”

Minhyun didn’t even show any signs of waking up. Then I remembered what Ren did to wake him up. I smirked and grabbed his hair.

“Aish, aish, aish, aish!” he shot up at once. The position was very awkward. Half of Minhyun’s body was on my lap and he looked like he was sitting on my lap.

But I didn’t really mind that. I laughed. “Woken up already? And I thought you were a heavy sleeper.” I teased.

“I’m not a heavy sleeper. I wake up at the first call but am too lazy to get up.” He said.

“Yeah, yeah.” I grinned. “Let’s go in. Unless you don’t want to have dinner with us.”

“I’ll just have dinner with you.” He said and moved away, letting me get out.

As soon as we got out, I noticed something. The Band-Aid which Minhyun put near his lips wasn’t there anymore.

“What happened to your Band-Aid?” I asked, reaching out for the place, but Minhyun grabbed my wrist.

“Scratched it off in my sleep. I hate itching.” He said, slowly letting go of my hand.

“You…” I wanted to say something rude and impolite but no words came into my mind so I sighed. “Let’s just go in and replace that.”

“If I say I – no wait, what if I don’t let you replace it?” he asked, choosing his words carefully. But I didn’t wait to answer him. I just went in. “Aish, this girl..”

The first face I saw when I went in was Hoya oppa and Sungyeol oppa’s face. “Hoya Oppa! Sungyeol oppa! When did you get here?” I asked.

“Not long ago, we knew the password so we just came in and waited until you did.” Sungyeol oppa said cheekily.

“Madam G, aish!” Minhyun came from behind me and grabbed my wrist.

“What now? Just wait until I find the first aid kit!” I said, my voice in a low whine.

“No need to replace it, I’m perfectly fine without it, see?” he said, pointing at himself.

“But I’m not. Just go upstairs and wait if you don’t want to wait down here.” I said and tried to move away but Minhyun blocked me.

“Else what?” he challenged.

“Else Hwang Eunbi.” At the word, Minhyun stepped back. I smirked. “Now be a good dongsaeng to Eunbi unnie and go upstairs.”

Minhyun stared at me for a while but then gave in. he walked past me towards the stairs.

“Who is he?” Hoya oppa asked, helping me search for the first aid kit.

“He’s…Hwang Minhyun. Eunbi unnie’s dongsaeng.” I said, trying my best not to say that he was my ‘boyfriend’.

“Yeah, but who is he to you?” Sungyeol oppa asked, being more specific in words this time. Thankfully, right at that moment, I found the first aid kit.

“Where did he go? He didn’t go into my room, right?” I asked.

“He went to the guest room. The empty one with the piano.” Hoya oppa said. “But don’t avoid the question, who is he to you?”

I smiled at that. “Ask Woohyun oppa.”

And with that, I quickly rushed to the room Minhyun was in. when I got there, I heard his voice again. hissinging voice.

Haengbokhaetdeon gieokkkaji geogitmalcheoreom,

Cheoeumbuteo eosbseodeon geon aneiosseulkka,

Eojireonde, eojireonde..

At the doorway, I just stood, listening to him sing. He sounded so good. Both of piano and acoustic. Even if he went rock, I’d still bet that he’d sound good.

“I know you’re there.” Minhyun said. “And I’m done singing.”

I smiled as I entered. “How did you know I was listening?” I asked him.

“My voice is to intoxicating for you that you can’t not be listening to him.” he said, arrogance never disappearing from his voice.

I rolled my eyes as I sat next to him on the chair. It was big enough for around three people, so we fitted nicely in there. “You know how arrogant you sound, don’t you?”

“Oh, she finally noticed that I only sound arrogant but I am not.” He said.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes and continued to put the Band-Aid near his lips. “There. Now sing for me again.” I said.

“What am I, your servant?” he demanded. In a playful manner, however.

“Yes, you are my servant so servant, sing for me.” I said, this time not letting it pass.

“You do realize you sounded really arrogant just now?”

“Nothing compared to how arrogant you really are.”

“Aish, this girl..”

.

L watched Minhyun and Yuri joke around as Minhyun played the piano again. It wasn’t a song he had heard before. It was catching and addictive. Moreover, it suited Minhyun’s voice. He sounded like an angel, singing to it.

L, however, didn’t compliment Minhyun for his great singing skills. Instead, he loathed him. Just looking at him joke around with Yuri made him want to slaughter him and what? He was now her boyfriend?! L had freaked out when Sungyeol said that Hoya said that Woohyun said that Minhyun was Yuri’s boyfriend. He had even gone to Woohyun to confirm it.

What he didn’t get was why Woohyun wasn’t stopping them. Woohyun knew that L wanted Yuri. Woohyun knew more than anyone else. Then why wasn’t he stopping her? Woohyun wasn’t the type to use someone else to get what he wants. Once he wants something, he’d get it himself. He has the confidence. He couldn’t be using Minhyun to get Eunbi..

He saw Minhyun stop playing when Yuri put on the Band-Aid near his lips. He probably gotten into a fight. How could Yuri like a guy like that? She was innocent and sweet, she didn’t need a gangster to ruin her.

Another thing he didn’t get was why Yuri had actually begun dating that Minhyun. Didn’t she like her? Didn’t she make it obvious that she did and didn’t L himself made it clear that he also like her?

Forget it, L thought. I’ll just find out by myself. What he is to her and why.

L took out his cellphone and quickly dialed in a familiar number.

“Hey, Hyein-ah…”

A/N: it's an update! a sign that my internet is becoming faster!

did my lovely reader take a look at my other story? The Player Player. i smalelessly advertised so much in the last chapter, you guys must have, right? it means a lot to me if you have. i've posted the first chapter now! don't forget to sub to it too! 

and KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. more fluffadroable minri scenes for you! who enjoyed it? i keep spoling you guys with scenes like that! and one after the other. 

well, i can't help it. that's your author kaya for you!

L finally makes his grand entrance as a....bad guy?! well, it is expected. there's no way a girl can end up with two guys at once. and the hyein is mentioned again. lalli-ah, are you happy now?

i'll just end short here. read, enjoy, sub and comment. everything is loved! if you do, MINHYUN GIVES FREE HUGS! 

bye bye. :3