Touch of intensity

Always fifteen.
The school bell struck at 10am. Sungmin stretched his arms. "Let's go!" Donghae said, urging sungmin. Sungmin looked confused. "We go to recess together. Another step to prevent anybody from interacting with class 3B." Sungmin gave a "oh~" expression and followed the rest. Soon, they reached the canteen. It has around 15 rounded tables, covered in a rich brown cloth, and surrounded by chairs with red velvet seats. The canteen is humongous. The lights has diamond dangling on the sides, the front of the canteen is a wall made up of clear glass. Beside the tables, there is a row of buffet and chefs working behind it. Smell of delicious food filled the room. Sungmin realized each of the table is not close to the other tables. They went to the buffet row and Filled up their plates with food. Salmon, Steak, expensive sushi.... They settled down on of the tables and begin eating. At that time, the other students of other class arrived. Sungmin exchanged glances with some of them, turned to ryeowook and asked "Isn't it weird? Why only disasters with class 3B? There's 3C, 3D, etc right?" "Class A and B of each cohort is the top two most prestigious, and there'll always be strong competition between us. Another reason why we should not become friends with them." "And we don't have other classes here" Donghae interrupted. "There's only 3A and 3B." Ryeowook nods and continued, " We are the third batch of students. 4 belong to class 3A, and 5 belong to class 3B. When the previous batch of seniors graduate as class 4 A and 4B, only when they graduate, then we'll enter as new students of class 1A and 1B." "Throughout the entire 4 years here, there'll only be two classes, and one cohort? So that means, there are 10 students to the entire school now?" "Yes. New ones comes in when we graduate."  Sungmin nods slightly, knowing how this school is so prestigious, and continued his breakfast. But he realized somebody's stares. He looked towards the other occupied table.  There he was, staring sternly. A trendy looking student with sharp features. He was very good looking. Sungmin, hearing the rules by Heenim behind his head, turned away and ignored the stares. Soon, class 3B students finished their meals, stood up and walked towards class 3A. "New student?" the student who was staring sternly at sungmin just now asked and smile slightly, and his attractive dimples could be seen. "Nothing that concerns you does it, Leeteuk-ssi?" Heenim said without looking at him. Leeteuk's smile vanished. "How fierce. " A stylish guy said from behind Leeteuk said. His body is skinner than the others, looking just like an anchovy. "Eunhyuk.. Ain't that an unnecessary comment?" Donghae said, not smiling. Leeteuk.... Eunhyuk..... Sungmin thought as he began knowing everyone's names. "Im older than you." leeteuk said to Heechul. "I don't have to acknowledge that." Heechul said, laughing. "We should go back now." A good looking plump guy said. "Shindong... Are you afraid of anything?" Donghae said. He must be shindong, sungmin thought. "Aren't you talking too much today?" Another guy beside shindong said, looking at donghae. He is very fair, with defined eyes and thick hair. He looked familiar... "Same to you, kyuhyun." Donghae said, smirking. "Kyuhyun!? Isn't he the one I met at the store?" sungmin thought for a second. Kyuhyun seems to realize this too, stared at sungmin but turned away. The atmosphere was intense, like a fight would broke out anytime. Sungmin could see that Leeteuk is fuming with what Heenim said. "I sense somebody's angry at you, Heenim." Ryeowook spoke up. "Heenim... You heard that right, leeteuk-ssi?" Heenim said smiling. just then, the bell rang. "We should go now," A perfect looking, tall guy said. His features was defined, like a living piece of art work. "But siwon.." Eunhyuk said. "Let's go." Leeteuk said sternly and walked out, and the rest followed. Sungmin heave a sigh of relief. "Now you know their names right?" Donghae asked. Sungmin nodded as he realized Donghae's intentions of speaking to them. Heenim stood up and walked out. The rest followed. As they were walking, Heenim said, "Leeteuk. That guy.. He's the class president of class 3B." Sungmin nodded, understanding his words. They entered their classroom and settled down.