My Lady

My Lady [ONESHOT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6fPzVNIEB0

--------------

“What’s wrong with you?” Sehun sighed as he saw Sohee threw her handphone to the table and slumped down beside him.

“I’m pissed off…” she grumbled and crossed her arms

“Whoa, it’s rare to see Kim Sohee pissed off like this…” he looked at her with mouth slightly open but then smirked, “But you’re always looking pissed off though.”

“YAH! I’m serious here!! And call me Noona, not by my name!!” she hit his shoulder.

“You’re only 8 months older than me so why I should call you by Noona?” he retorted back, scoffed and flipping the magazine that he’s been reading for the last 30 minutes.

 

“So what makes you that pissed?” he finally, putting the magazine on the table beside him and turned his sitting position so he’s facing her.

“Things aren’t going well with Sungmin… We’re fighting again…” she sighed.

“Because?”

“Well… lots of things…” she shrugged and leaned her head into his shoulder.

“Aren’t you tired of these things? I mean, always fighting with Sungmin hyung…” he talked, she blinks and looked at him.

“…. Are you trying to tell me that I should break up with him? Oh Sehun how dare you…” she gasped.

“Why not? I never see you happy since you’re in relationship with him,” he shrugged

She paused and sighed, “See, I’m right!” he pointed out.

 

“So what do I have to do now? Break up?” she pinched the bridge of her nose.

He nodded, “Guess I have no luck at all in love…” she sighed and buried her head into the cushion.

“You’re just too naive to realize that the person you’re looking for is always beside you.” He stated.

It takes one minute for Sohee to process all of his words and her eyes turns into slit, “What do you mean?”

 

She gasped, in a flash he grabbed her wrist and hold it above her head.

“What I mean… you didn’t realize that I’ve always love you noona…” he whispered to her ear.

“Eh?! Yaaah Oh Se…” he cut off her words by kissing her lips softly while still holding both of her hands using one of his hands.

Sohee’s eyes widened but then she closed her eyes and kissed him back

He bit her lower lip, begging for an entrance, she opened and Sehun quickly slips his tongue into .

He released her hands and hugged her waist while deepening the kiss, she tilted her head and grabbed a handful of his brown-colored hair.

A soft moan escaped from her lips, he released his lips from hers and both of them panted to regain their breath back.

 

Sehun looked at the girl infront of her, hair tangled into mess with the hem of her shirt slightly crumpled.

But what he loves the most is her blushed face, it’s so different from her expression twenty minutes ago.

“What in the world are you thinking Oh Sehun?! I’m not even breaking up with Sungmin yet you…” again he cut off her words by giving her a quick kiss, she blushed again.

He laughed softly and pulled her into her arms, he circled his arms around her waist and buried his face into her shoulders.

“I love you noona…”

-----------------------------

it's weird isn't it? TT_TT it's been a long time since i write some fic like this ok ok there's D.O's oneshot

so for 'Sohee', gimana gimana? XD

i hope you guys enjoy this oneshot drabble and don't forget to comment too <3 kkkk