EunHae is.......NOT REAL?!

EunHae is.......NOT REAL?!

 

"Hyukkie~~~~"
 
That voice. That annoyingly whiny voice. What does he want again this time?
 
Hyukjae can only sigh as Donghae came bouncing towards him in a happy mood. 
 
"What is it, Hae?" 
 
"Did you see it, Hyukkie?" Donghae sing in a happy tone while clasping his hands together in amazement.
 
Hyukjae rolled his eyes and continued on browsing the sites in his laptop. "I didn't. And I won't know anything unless you tell me."
 
"You see, we were ranked as the most famous couple again in our group! Isn't that cute, Hyukkie? I also saw our fans' comments. A lot of them are saying that EunHae is real. Some are even claiming that they are EunHae's children. We have children from different parts of the globe, Hyukkie~~" Donghae squealed, and his eyes were shining in excitement as he tells EunHyuk about what he had read. He continues on babbling about how amazing EunHae couple is, as well as their fans, while Eunhyuk just shook his head in disbelief.
 
"Here we go again." EunHyuk whispered to himself. Ever since the day that SM had decided that the two of them will become a couple, and do a lot of fan service and skinship in front of the ELF, Eunhyuk had rejected the idea of it. He doesn't like the idea of touching, hugging, and kissing someone of the same in front of the crowd. He hated it because he's a straight guy, and he don't want people to think that he's a gay. He tried to argue with his manager, but he was told that if he won't go with it, he'll be kicked out from Super Junior. That leave him no other choice but to comply.
 
He had to pretend that he and Donghae are a couple in front of their fans. He had to pretend everything. But Donghae was enjoying it. He can see the younger eyes' shine in happiness and excitement every time they'll do a lot of fan service on stage. Sometimes Donghae will blush when Eunhyuk will kiss him on stage, hold his hands, or even hug him. All of it were noticed by Eunhyuk. 
 
He will always see a lot of EunHae banner during their concerts and live performances. Donghae would even asked their fans to give it to him and will show it to Hyukjae proudly. And he hated it. He hated it a lot! He would sometimes ignore Donghae, throw the EunHae banners, or just walked out.
 
But guilt would always engulf him. Seeing Donghae's pouted lips and teary eyes would just melt his heart away. Donghae had once punched him during one of their concerts when he ripped a EunHae banner. Donghae showed it to him and danced happily when he read what was written in it. "I'm yours, Lee Hyukjae". He was in so much rage when he saw what Eunhyuk did to it. After the concert, Donghae had avoided Eunhyuk for a week. Eunhyuk felt so sorry for hurting Donghae, and at the same time hated how Donghae acted like a child.
 
"Hyukkie~~~~you're not listening to me." He heard Donghae whined, making him stop on his thoughts. 
 
"Hae, I'm tired with all of these cheesy-couple-gay thing. I want all of these to stop. We cannot always fool our fans by making them believe that we are real. Cause we are not."
 
"Even now, you still can't accept me as your better half?" Donghae pouted and tried to stop the tears from falling on his eyes.
 
"Lee Donghae, will you stop acting like a kid? You're a grown up man, for God's sake! You've been affected by this EunHae couple thing  because of reading too much fanfiction about us! Wake up! We are not REAL! We are both straight!" 
 
Donghae's tears fell from his eyes and he immediately wiped it away. He looked at Eunhyuk and the latter felt guilty as he saw how hurt Donghae's expression was. "For once, I never regretted being paired up with you. When our manager told me about it, I was the happiest person that have walked on this earth during that day. I told myself that finally I can be with the person that I admire so much in our group. All of the skinship....all of those fan services that we had done, were enough to make me believe that we are somewhat real. The way that you cared for me in front of our fans....the way you kissed me....the way you told me how much I mean to you...how much you love me...the way you held my hands....and when you hugged me in front of them, I wish it was all real." 
 
Eunhyuk was stunned when he heard what the younger had told him. He was speechless. He saw Donghae stood up and avoided his gaze. 
 
"Sorry Hyukjae. But I'm not straight like what you have known. You are the one who had made me like this. You made me fall head over heals for you. It's disgusting, right?" Donghae then smiled bitterly and looked at Eunhyuk. " I'm sorry for being too selfish. I won't bother you again. I'll ask our manager to stop with this EunHae couple thing. I will also tell our fans. I know they will understand."
 
Donghae slowly approached the door and looked at Eunhyuk again. " After I will walk out of this room, I will act like a grown up man like you want me to do. I will stop dreaming about us being real. I will stop annoying you. I will stop...." Donghae paused, unable to continue what he was about to say. Afraid that he can't do it. Afraid that he will regret it. But he must face the truth. Eunhyuk is a straight guy and will never love him more than as a friend or a brother. "loving you." he finally said it. He waited for Eunhyuk to say anything. Anything that will make him see a sign that the other also feels the same way for him, and make him stay.
 
But Eunhyuk only stared at Donghae. He was too surprised as realization hit him. Donghae loves him. He should be feeling disgusted right now. But the way his heart beat in his chest is telling him otherwise. Part of his mind is telling him to stop Donghae from walking out of his life, while the other is reminding him he's a straight guy and should just let the younger leave. He was not able to do anything when he saw Donghae ran out of his room.
 
Eunhyuk suddenly felt his cheeks became wet. He touched it and realized that he's crying. His heart ached and palmed his crying face to hide the sobs that came out of his mouth. He then heard a soft knock on his door. He wiped his tears away and shouted, "Come in" towards the door. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Donghae peeking at it. He saw how the younger tried to avoid his gaze.
 
" Hyung, sorry to bother you. But Teukie hyung asked me to tell you that we have a practice today at the studio. We'll be waiting for you at the car." With that, Donghae closed the door and leave.
 
Eunhyuk ran towards the door, only to stop as he recalled how Donghae called him. He called him hyung. He never called him like that. He always loved to call him Hyuk or Hyukkie. 
 
"What's happening to me?! Aish! Donghae is just acting out again. I'm straight and I should not get affected with what he had said to me." Eunhyuk said to himself as he went to his closet to change.
 
Eunhyuk thought that Donghae was just acting and predicted that the latter will annoy him again with his continuous babbling about EunHae and all, but he was wrong. Donghae didn't avoid him, but he never talked to Eunhyuk like the way he did before. He never saw him pout nor used his puppy eyes again towards him. He never do any fan service with Eunhyuk in front of the ELFs anymore. Sometimes Eunhyuk can't help but initiate a skinship. But Donghae will ignore him and go straight towards the crowd of fans to whom he would smile at charmingly. He started to act maturely towards the people around him. And EunHyuk can't help but miss the old Donghae that he used to know.
 
"Finally!" 
 
Eunhyuk was surprised to hear Donghae's cheerful voice again. He longed to hear it. And now, he's curious to know as to what made the younger one screamed in delight. He went to the living room and quietly listened to Sung Min and Donghae's conversation. He saw the two sitting on the floor while looking at their laptops.
 
"Hyung, this is really great! Now all I have to do is memorize all of this information. So when we have a date, I will have an idea. Thanks hyung!" He observed how Donghae's eyes shine in joy. It has been a while since he last saw it. He remember that it's been three months since Donghae had confessed and started to change towards him. 
 
"Good luck on your date, Hae. Don't let Teukie Hyung and Sora ruined it. And remember to always act your true self. Make your date feel special between the two of you." Sung Min said and gently patted the excited and anxious Donghae's shoulder, before going to his room.
 
Donghae was still staring at his laptop's screen, with a smile plastered on his face. Eunhyuk can't help but admire the sight in front of him. As the day passes by, he realized how much Donghae means to him....how his absence makes EunHyuk's world incomplete...how Eunhyuk can feel his heart burn with jealousy every time he sees Donghae doing fan service with Siwon. He misses Donghae so much. He woke up one day realizing that he's in love with him, and accepting the truth that he's a gay. 
 
But people say that you'll only realize someone's importance when he is gone in your life. Eunhyuk regretted everything. How he wished he could turn back the time and stop Donghae from walking out of his life. He wanted to tell the whole world that EunHae is definitely real. But it's too late now. He knew how much Donghae admire Eun Seo. And he heard the younger telling Leeteuk that Eun Seo is the girl that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. What about him? Did Donghae really stop loving him? How did Donghae managed to moved on and forget about him? Eunhyuk wished he knew the answers.
 
He walked towards Donghae and sat beside him. The younger looked at him, but quickly avoided his gaze. He hurriedly turned off his laptop and was about to leave, when Eunhyuk grabbed his wrist.
 
"Hae....can you just sit and stay with me here for a while?" Eunhyuk said pleadingly. Donghae looked at the hand holding his wrist, then towards Eunhyuk. "Please?" With a sigh, Donghae give in to EunHyuk's request.
 
There was an awkward silence, before Eunhyuk started to break it. "So...how are you, Hae?" He wanted to asked if Donghae still held those special feelings for him, but he can't.
 
"I'm fine. You always see me fine, right? It's not like we're not seeing each other everyday, Hyung." To be honest, Donghae was not fine at all. He wanted to tell Eunhyuk how miserable his life was when he rejected him. How hard it was for him to forget and stop loving Eunhyuk. But he needed to pretend. Pretend that he's okay, when his heart was aching. And when he met Eun Seo, his ideal girl, he promised himself to move on and settle with her. Tomorrow, he's going to propose to her. He loves her. But not like the way he loves Eunhyuk. And now, he's asking him how he's been? He wanted to smacked Hyukjae's head.
 
"Hyukkie" He looked at Eunhyuk while furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "Call me Hyukkie again. I miss hearing that name from your lips."
 
"I can't." Donghae whispered and got up from his seat. "I need to sleep now, Hyung. Good night."
 
"Why Hae? Am I really that easy for you to forget?" Donghae paused, but didn't turn his head towards Eunhyuk. He suddenly felt two strong arms wrapping him in a hug comfortably. He felt his body froze and his heart beat faster as he smelled the strawberry scent that he misses so much. He can feel EunHyuk's own heart beat. And as the older snuggled his face in Donghae's neck, shivers went running down his spines. 
 
"I miss you, Hae. I miss your pout..your childlike behavior...your whine...your addiction to Finding Nemo...I miss the real you. I miss EunHae... I miss us." Eunhyuk whispered. Donghae suddenly felt his eyes started to get watery. "I know it's really too late, but I just want you to know that I really love you...more than a friend...more than a member...more than a brother. I will not get between you and Eun Seo. I know you had moved on. I... I wish you good luck on your real date with her. You deserve true happiness, Hae. I was so glad that WGM was the reason for you to meet your ideal girl." Eunhyuk slowly let Donghae go and took a step back away from the latter's body.
 
"Teach me....teach me how to forget you, Hyukkie. Teach me how to stop loving you. Tell me that this is not a dream. Cause if this is only a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore." Donghae closed his eyes and let tears fall down his cheeks. He slowly opened his eyes when he felt Eynhyuk cupped his face. They stared at each other's eyes longingly.
 
"I don't want you to forget me....I don't you to stop loving me.... Call me selfish, I don't care...I don't want to lose you again...Please love me like the way you did before, Hae." Eunhyuk said before lowering his face and capturing Donghae's lips in a soft and gentle kiss. Donghae closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around EunHyuk's neck to deepen the kiss. They both waited for this moment to come. And when it finally happened, they promised that they will never ever let each other go again. They will prove to the whole world that EunHae is REAL. 
 
They broke the kiss to breathe in oxygen and stared at each other's eyes again. Tears of complete joy were flowing down their cheeks. They both smiled and Eunhyuk pecked Donghae's lips. Suddenly, Donghae smacked him in his head hardly. 
 
"Hey! What was that for?"
 
"Pabo! Do I really need to suffer first before you realized that you love me? You monkey!"
 
"But you didn't give me any chance to think about what you had told me. Is that the way to confess? After blurting out your true feelings, you didn't even wait for me to answer you."
 
"I did! But you only stared at me."
 
"Because I was too shocked for words." Then, he saw Donghae pout his lips and crossed his arms on his chest. Eunhyuk giggled and pinched the younger's nose lightly, and whispered, "So cute! Don't make me bite you."
 
"I'm not that easy, Hyukkie."
 
"But I'll make you surrender to what I will do to you. I'll give you the punishment that you deserve." Eunhyuk winked at Donghae and lifted the latter up in a bridal style towards his room.
 
Donghae giggled and pecked EunHyuk's lips as he whispered, "I love you, Hyukkie."
 
"I love you too, Hae...so much." Eunhyuk whispered before closing the door behind them.