Chapter 2

When I Met You ( 2 ) ^ ^

" AHHH!!! OH NO!!! It's......... HONEYMOON!!! AHHH!! "  Somin thought while hitting her head with a pillow

again and again..

 

" Yah... SOmin... What are you doing? "

 

" Ehehe.... Nothing... Just.... smelling the pillow... " 

 

Hyunjoong just smiled and went into their room..

 

" OH MY GOSH!!! AHHH!! " Somin said while jumping up and down.

 

Somin went inside the bathroom to wash herself...

 

FLASHBACK

 

" Somin... You and Hyunjoong are officially married now! What will you two do in your honeymoon!? " Jandi asked excitingly...

 

" Uhhhhhhh.......... "

 

" Somin.. Here. This is a very special perfume! My mother used it in her honeymoon with dad! hehe! It smells great! "

 

" Oh. Ok " Somin said while smelling the perfume. It smells like rose...

 

" And be always READY! For the _________ .. I can't say iT!! "

 

Somin smiled and said.. " Thank you! "

 

FLASHBACK END

 

Somin always wears pajamas when going to bed... She and Hyunjoong have the same pajamas...

 

Somin went into their room to see Hyunjoong sleeping peacfully... 

 

" he looks so adorable!!! " Somin whispered to herself..

 

She sat beside him and looked at him... 

 

She remembered how she used to play with her mom's face while sleeping... She just loves playing with sleeping faces...

 

Then.. She slowly played with Hyunjoong's face... She keeps laughing quietly..

 

She stopped and looked at him seriously... She leaned close to him and kissed his lips passionately...

 

Then she felt Hyunjoong kissing her back... Hyunjoong holds Somin's waist then he sat up...

 

Somin deepened the kiss then they did it..... ( If You know what I mean.. )