Alternate Ending.

Kisses For You

Yongguk's Ending.


"I let her go...damn I am an idiot. I thought that I am able to smile without her." He groaned slumping down the railing, as his feet as near the edge of the brige.

 

 

"GUKKIE!" He saw Bom running towards him with full speed crying her heart out. "Dont' you dare leave me!" Leave he was puzzled, then he realized that people were trying to call out his name. "You pabo, I ran my all the way here, you aren't leave me. You better not be, I will drag your toned body back into this life!" Supressing a laughter he looked at her.

 

 

"Noona...." She pulled him with all of her strength away from the bridge, and dragged him as far as she could with the energy she had left.

 

 

"You loser, I can't lose you!" She breahted heavily crying, hitting his chest with her balled up fists. "No you aren't allowed to leave me." Puzzled he leaned down brushin the hair out her face.

 

 

"Noona, stop hitting me first. Tell me what you are going on about." She looked at him with hung open.

 

 

"Those.. those...damn I fell for it." They were interrupted by a voice it Himchan. He saw everything and understood, giving him a look of 'if you screw up I will steal her and you won't see here ever again' which had amazed him, knowing that Himchan was always the one who got what he wanted even when it was in love.

 

 

"Tell me what happened." She explained everything to him and he laughed, but still was smiling see that she cared for him that much she would have run from that far of a distance just to save him from the danger that wasn't there. "Ahhh they are silly, and thank you Noona. But I think that Himchan will get jealous if you are here with me." She gave him a deadpanned look.

 

 

"I came here because of him, and I intend on leaving with you." He was now lost. "You are just an idiot aren't you? Do you really think that I would come all this way for nothing, because I felt nothing for you?" He didn't get still. "I love you jeez."

 

 

Now he was jumping and squealing like a little girl, hugging on her tightly. "You don't even know how much I have dreamed for this moment to happen for me." Cut off Bom kissed him to shut him off. "Mine now, and I get lots of kisses from you." Nodding Bom was happy.

 

 

They were together. Yongguk was happier then ever.

 

 

"I love you Bang Yongguk."

 

 

"I love you Park Bom Lee."

 

The two besties were not together.

 


 

Mwuahah I added this just cause I wasn't satisfied with just Himchan.

OMG dirty thoughts. Bad author.

Whateve's

COMMENT,SUBB,ADD,COMMENT.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!