Untitled

Anonymous

 

Anonymous says: It was a beautiful night..Very beautiful night.. The moon was bright and it’s a full moon… it means the skies were clear as I could see those stars including the small one glittering so..charmingly…  I love this.. Oh yeah..He’s gonna love these too… hopefully…..

I say: You can’t get him… they belong to each other…as long as I can stay, I will never give either one of them to you! They are the only family I have! Whoever you have interest on, I WILL NEVER! Let you take them! Read me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“OPPA!! Are you both awake??.. Both of you are going to attend a meeting at 9.30! It’s already 8.15 now!! Wakey wakey!!” and with that the apartment went quiet again. But after several minutes….

“OPPA!!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE! *bang* UP *bang* NOW!!*bang bang bang* I’m going to bang the door until you wake up or….” With that a loud groan and thud was heard from the room.

25 mins later……..

“Um… yum yum..I want to eat! Adie… what are you cooking? It smells nice and you don’t you..” the handsome guy sits at the dining table and just going to feed up the food when suddenly… he nearly choked his food.

“CHANGMIN OPPA!!!!! WAKE UP!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!! God..Just please at least once I don’t have to scream like this in the morning.. YAH!” that 18 year old girl points out her butter knife at the handsome guy who turns out to be his brother and the well known one…“U-Know” …who… “Don’t you dare to start eating before that monster up! Go wake him up! palli..” she stomps her feet while pouting and pretending like she wanted to cry. And of course a gentleman brother won’t let his sister cry especially in 15 minutes more to be 9 in the morning..

“Alright!.. Calm down..Don’t have to be so tense up.. We are the one who are going to the meeting not you..I’ll wake him up..”and he went to the so-called-bedroom..And wake his cousin up..

 “Chang…owh?! You are awake? Better be fast..She’s gonna blow up if you are late..”

“Yah.. Yunho hyung..jebal..My tie is..argh! Stuck!

“You still can’t tie up your tie properly nae?! You are 24 now.. Come here..” and that handsome man tied up his tall handsome cousin tie. A dashing smile plastered on his handsome face. It really would make even guys go gay for him. After he done with his cousin tie, he take a look at his 3 years younger cousin face who is still busy with the tie and out of sudden his cousin steal a fast kiss from his bow shape lips and mouthing thanks at him. 

However, Yunho took this chance to cup Changmin’s face with his right hand and he sneaked his left hand to Changmin’s waist. He brings Changmin closer to him and he sealed their lips together. Gently, he inserted his tongue into Changmin’s hot cavern and played with his. The kiss was too slow, too wet… too intimate… Yunho could feel Changmin trembling in him. He kept playing with Changmin’s limp tongue until he felt that latter breath hardly. Only after a few seconds, they break their kisses… After their breath was steady, both of them just smile to each other meaningfully…

Both working at the same place and went to work together. Changmin was like more to Yunho’s assistant and adviser in the business company of theirs. But sometimes Changmin might be misunderstood as Yunho’s partner since they are just too close too each other.  

*CUT IT! Now for the next..*

Every morning Adie, Yunho’s lil’ sister will wake them up. She’s a part-timer at a coffee house. She’s an engineering student who was just graduated from her high school and waiting for her university entering result.

And after the morning chaos and everyone had prepared, they’ll have their breakfast and talked about some random events that happens or running around them. Sweet and lovely! That’s for sure!

But… little did they don’t know that an anonymous is watching them. Every movement they made is an interesting event for that anonymous…and Adie knows it too…

It a top secret between both of them… nobody will know it….

Nobody….

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

THE END

*including me! frown Actually this one-shot is my 1st try… so..I just type out whatever  crossed my mind… and at the end…. I dunno how to make the ending for this one-shot… hahahaha! cheeky
*btw,thanks so much for reading or dropped by!
*COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE DEMANDED!

*mianhe!!!! No translation allowed… I’m really really sorry bout this… I can’t help it…