2.

Scribble.

Hyomin was daydreaming since Jiyeon was not yet appear. 'When will I get a boyfriend?' Hyomin sighed. She had been breaking up with her ex for more than a year. Jiyeon walked towards Hyomin and pouted her lips. "HYOMINNIE!" Jiyeon shouted and Hyomin quickly stop daydreaming.

"Yes sir? May I take your order?" Jiyeon bursted out laughing hard. Hyomin could get really shock if someone just shout at her ears. "Yahh! You are so bad!" Hyomin slapped Jiyeon's arm non-stop. "You are afraid if Mr. Lee saw you?" Jiyeon continued to laugh. Mr. Lee is the young manager of the restaurant where they're working at. He looks so charming and he could just make every girls fall for him of his y smile. 

Hyomin smiled. "Nae! If he saw me, he wouldn't want to marry with me." 

"Yahh! Did you both come here to play?" Hyuna scolded them. "Aigoo. Mianhae, Hyuna-ah~" Jiyeon bowed at the lady. Hyuna is the new personal assistant of Mr. Lee. She is accepted as his PA just because she is his cousin. Well, nobody ever likes her as she likes to act like she's the boss there. 

"And do respect me too. I am not like you all. I am the manager's PA. Call me Miss Hyuna." Hyomin looked away and rolled her eyes, hoping that the witch didn't notice her. "Do your work, not play." She flipped her long black hair and walked away like a model would. "She is too much."


"Yeonnie?" Jiyeon quickly ran out from her room as her father called her. "Nae?"

"Appa wants to talk with you. Come sit beside me." Jiyeon did as her father told. His father seems serious. Did she just do something wrong? Jiyeon didn't know. She just waited for his father to speak out.

"My daughter is already grown up, and you are so pretty just like your umma," his father caressed her hair. Jiyeon blushed. Why is her father praising her? There is something wrong. "Appa~ Why are you saying like that? Of course I am grown up. I can't be a little kid forever." His father smiled.

"The last thing I want to do before I close my eyes forever is to see you getting married." Jiyeon's smile faded. Getting married? Of course she would want to get married but with whom? She didn't even has a boyfriend yet. "How am I suppose to get marry if I don't even have a boyfriend?" Jiyeon laughed.

His father smiled. "Do you remember my friend? The one who came over that day." Jiyeon tried to remember and finally her mind could detect the guy. "Mr. Kim?" His father nodded. "Yahh appa! Don't say that you're going to marry me off with that friend of yours!" Jiyeon didn't want to have an old husband! At least, not that old.

His father burst out laughing. Who said he wanted to marry her daughter off with his best friend? Jiyeon pouted her lips. Why in the world would her father laugh so hard now? She's not even making any joke. "Ani~ I am going to marry you off with his son, Myungsoo." His father continued to laugh. "His son?"

"We've been friends for years. I know that his son is the best for my daughter," said his father, smiling a bit. He wanted to rest in peace when he'll close his eyes forever, knowing that someone will take care of Jiyeon for him. "But what if he's not the best?"

"He will. Believe me, Yeonnie." 


Will Jiyeon accept the marriage? Chapter 3 will tell it all. Btw, I got an exam tomorrow. Do pray for me and I'll do my best. B) Keep supporting this fanfic of mine!