1.

Scribble.

"See you tomorrow 'kay? Annyeong~" Hyomin waved as she got into her house. "Ne!" Jiyeon and Hyomin just came back from town as they were going to watch movies just now. Jiyeon walked while humming Big Bang's Blue 'till she reached her house. Eh? There's a car in front of her house. 'Did appa just buy a new car?' thought Jiyeon.

And the door was wide open too. She went in and saw a guy who looks good and he's talking to his father. "Ah, this is my daughter, Jiyeon," said his father. "Yeonnie, this is appa's friend, Mr. Kim." The guy looked at Jiyeon and smiled. Jiyeon greeted him and gave him a warm smile. "I'll make the drinks. You want coffee or tea?" Jiyeon asked since she didn't really know what to say.

"Coffee would do." Jiyeon nodded and headed to the kitchen. 'What are he doing here?' Jiyeon said in her heart. She didn't got any idea why would his father's friend came here. 'Ah, before they were just chatting as they didn't meet for a long time,' she guessed. She put the coffee pot and the cups on the tray and brought it to the living room. "Kamsahamnida," said Mr. Kim.

Jiyeon got into her room and throw her body on the bed. "Sleep would be nice," Jiyeon said as she grabbed her teddy bear and there she ran into her dreamland.


The next day, after she woke up she got herself bathed and dressed up with a pink shirt with a jean short. She went to the kitchen and saw his father was making himself a cup of coffee. "Good morning appa~" Jiyeon hugged her father. Jiyeon lived with his father after his mother died when giving birth to her.

At first, his father couldn't accept the fact that his beloved wife was gone and accused Jiyeon brought bad luck as she's the cause of his mother's death. But then he realised that Jiyeon is the symbol of their love and he should took care of Jiyeon, as well as he took care of his love for his wife.

"You are already going to work?" asked his father in a soft voice. His father often fall sick recently and that made he couldn't do his job well as a taxi driver. He quitted his job and Jiyeon was the one working for the both of them now. Jiyeon nodded while reaching for a glass. "Have you take your medicine, appa?"

"Ne~" answered his father while coughing. "Do tell me if the medicine is finished. I could buy you some more." Jiyeon said. "Yeonnie~ You shouldn't spend your money on me. You should save it up for your own future." Jiyeon looked at his father. "I am too old to live, Yeonnie. You should think about you not me," added him.

"You are sick, appa. Don't think much. I would take care of you as long as I am still alive." Her eyes were filled with tears, waiting to fall down to her soft cheeks. "I should be going now." 


Short chapter right? Well, why did his father's friend came to their house? Wait for chapter 2.