Chapter 1

My Counsellor

NOONE'S POV

The sound of running water blocked out the deafening silence that accompanied the whole time you were in your room. It turned red upon hitting the patch of red skin on your wrist. You winced.

The pain filled you with ecstasy at the same time. Immediately a smirk appeared on your face, thinking of the irony that you still felt pain despite the uncountable number of times you did it.

Turning off the tap, you dried your hands with a towel and walked out of the bathroom. You thought you'd had enough, but you had the sudden urge to do it again. So you slowly reached for the penknife on your bed and started the whole process again.

 

That night as you laid on your bed with the lights off, you glared as your mum entered your room. You knew very well why she was there. Begrudgingly taking out your phone from under your pillow and putting it in her outstretched palm, you demanded. "How long?"

"3 weeks." She then left the room, closing the door behind her.

Left in the darkness again, you muttered a "Whatever" and tried blocking the events of that day out of your head. The angry look on your parents' faces as you handed them your test results, the long nag you had to endure as a result of it, the usual constriction of freedom, and the unexpected news from your dad as you stormed out of the kitchen.

"We're confiscating your phone starting from tonight."

----------

Hello there! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Too short sadly, but I'll work hard on making the chapters lengthier~ Please do comment (and subscribe) so that I can improve on the not-so-good parts xP

I based the girl's character and life on mine so yeah, even if it doesnt really make sense, just know that it DOES happen to some people.

Credits go to my friend who helped to type it out... Ok I wont go on with this boring "speech" hahah :3