Chapter 3

My Rival,My Crush

  Taeyeon was scared to go to Hyoyeon and CL's house.She was scared of what Hyoyeon would say,either a yes or now."Come on Taeng.You're the one who volunteered,"Jessica said and pushed her to the door."I'll just wait here."

 

 

  Taeyeon shook her head and stood still.Jessica sighed and range the doorbell.Hyoyeon opened the door after three seconds."Oh Jessica,Taeyeon.What are you doing here?"she asked.Jessica pushed Hyoyeon away and entered the house.

 

 

  "Hyo,who is it?"CL said sleepily as she came down the stairs.Her hair was covering her face so she could not see clearly.

 

 

  "Taeyeon and Jessica,"Hyoyeon replied.

 

 

  "Mwo?"CL said in shock.

 

 

  Jessica smirked and stood in front of CL.She tucked CL's hair behind her ear and smiled."Now do you believe?"she asked.

 

 

  CL looked down and blushed."I have to admit you look cute without your makeup,"Jessica said which caused CL to blush harder.

 

 

  "I'll go to the kitchen to prepare some drinks for you guys,"CL said and walked to the kitchen only to be stopped by Hyoyeon.

 

 

  "Your hand isn't healed yet.So,let me do it,"Hyoyeon said and folded her arms.

 

 

  "But-"

 

 

  "I'll help you Hyo,"Taeyeon interrupted CL.

 

 

  Hyoyeon nodded and led Taeyeon to the kitchen.CL sighed and sat on the floor,leaning on the sofa."Take a seat,"she said to Jessica.

 

 

  "I'm curious.Why does Hyoyeon call you Chaerin?"Jessica asked as she sat down on the sofa.

 

 

  "My name is Lee Chaerin.So if you take the first letter of my name,it becomes CL,"CL explained to Jessica.

 

 

  Jessica nodded her head.She had forgotten that she is enemies with CL."I hope Hyoyeon confesses to Taeyeon right now,"CL mumbled as she looked to the kitchen.

 

 

  "What?"Jessica said.

 

 

  "Nothing.I was just hoping that Hyoyeon would confess to Taeyeon,"CL said and rested her head on the sofa.

 

 

  "I'm agreeing with you on this,"Jessica said and played with CL's hair.

 

 

  "You guys look like a couple.So cute~"Taeyeon said and grinned widely.

 

 

  Jessica pushed CL's head and the latter fell to the ground.CL groaned and rubbed her head."She's too violent.Why would she be my girlfriend?"Chaerin said and glared at Jessica who was giving her an innocent look.

 

 

  "As if I believe you Chaerin,"Hyoyeon scoffed.

 

 

  "What ever you say Hyo,"CL said and smiled.

 

 

  Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out and served the drink."I'm jealous with the way you guys treat each other,"Jessica said.

 

 

  "We met through Soonkyu,"CL said as she drank her water.

 

 

  "You mean Sunny don't you?"Taeyeon said confusingly.

 

 

  "Yeah,I just like calling her Soonkyu,"CL said happily."She has a girlfriend now,Park Sunyoung aka Hyomin."

 

 

  "Wow,that girl must really like her aegyo.I can't even stand one of her aegyo,"Jessica said as she shivered at the thought of having Sunny being her girlfriend.

 

 

  "Don't you dare talk about my sister like that,"CL said glaring at Jessica.Jessica which was shocked,spit her drink directly at CL's face.

 

 

  Jessica looked at CL and laughed.CL gave her an annoyed look.Jessica went down and wiped CL's face with her shirt sleeve.

 

 

  "There.You're clean now,"Jessica said and flicked CL's forehead.

 

 

  "Let's watch a movie,"Hyoyeon suggested."I wanna watch a horror movie."

 

 

  "Count me out,"Jessica said and stood up.CL held onto her wrist and pulled her down.

 

 

  "You're not going anywhere,"CL said and hugged Jessica,not letting her go.

 

 

  "Let me go.I don't even like you,"Jessica said as she struggled.Jessica accidentally hit CL's broken arm but the latter hid the pain by biting her lower lip.

 

 

  "Come on.Just this once Sica,"Taeyeon pleaded and gave her puppy eye look.

 

 

  "Fine but you are not able to touch me,"Jessica said pointing at CL.

 

 

  The movie was finally reaching the .Jessica took a pillow and covered her eyes with it.She took a slight peek and saw a ghost on the screen.She let out her dolphin scream and held onto CL's hand tightly.She hid her face at the crook of CL's neck and never looked front.After the movie ended,Jessica's light snore could be heard.CL smiled and slowly put Jessica's head on her lap.

 

 

  "We'll leave you two alone.So,bye!"HyoTae said and ran out of the house.