Chapter 1

My Rival,My Crush

  Like every weekdays,every student would be doing their own things before school starts.Not for,Seoul High.The students would be eagerly waiting for either CL or Jessica to enter.The both of them were popular.Even so,they like to compete with each other.They hate each other with all their guts until that day,when CL started falling for Jessica.

 

 

  All of the students were now standing in front of the notice board.They were shocked to see that Jessica was first in class. Taeyeon,Jessica's best friend,saw Jessica entering the school and squeezed her way out to her friend.

 

 

  "Congratulations,"Taeyeon said cheerfully.

 

 

  "For?"Jessica asked.

 

 

  "You're first in class!"Taeyeon shouted and hugged her friend.All the students turned and quickly rushed towards Taeyeon and Jessica.Their eyes widened and they held onto each other tightly.

 

 

  The students started to question Jessica.They were asking her so much questions that Jessica's head started to feel dizzy.

 

 

  "You got second Chaerin.That's new,"Hyoyeon said as she looked at the board.

 

 

  "It's no big deal.I'm still in the top 5 right?"CL said and patted her friend's back.

 

 

  "CL!"the crowd shouted and crowd around CL this time.

 

 

  Jessica heaved out a sigh."Finally,"she said.She looked at the crowd and walked away.How could she stay calm about this?she thought.

 

 

Lunch time...

  The bell rang,signalling that class was over and it was time for lunch.The students made their way to the cafeteria but CL decided time stay in class for awhile.

 

 

  "You're not going for lunch?"Hyoyeon asked.

 

 

  CL shook her head."My mum prepared sandwiches for me for lunch.Want to join?I don't think I can finish four sandwiches right?"

 

 

  Hyoyeon smiled and joined her friend.

 

 

  They were enjoying their food until they heard a voice coming towards them."Where are you going?"Taeyeon asked.

 

 

  Taeyeon and Jessica entered the room.Jessica saw CL and rolled her eyes.CL smiled and continued eating her sandwich.For Hyoyeon,she was feeling quite awkward since Taeyeon was in as well.

 

 

  "It's not in here,"Jessica said and groaned in frustration.She stomped her foot and went to other places to search for her stuff.

 

 

  "Wait up!"Taeyeon shouted and ran after Jessica.

 

 

  "That was awkward,"Hyoyeon said and took the last bite of her first sandwich.

 

 

  "Can you tell Mr Lee that I have to leave school early?I have some things to do at home,"CL said as she looked at the clock.It was five minutes before lesson starts.

 

 

  "Are you sure?You've never skipped PE before,"Hyoyeon said.

 

 

  CL nodded and packed her lunch."I'll see you after school at the front gate,"she said and got out through the window.

 

 

  "What is wrong with her?"Hyoyeon mumbled and walked to the gym.

 

 

Gym...

  "Mr Lee,Chaerin has gone home.She said she had some things to do at home,"Hyoyeon said to Mr Lee.

 

 

  Mr Lee nodded."Alright class,gather around me,"he said and the class started.

 

 

  "CL had to go home.So,Jessica will be taking over her place today,"Mr Lee said.

 

 

  "Me?"Jessica said,pointing at herself.Mr Lee nodded.Jessica went to the front.

 

 

  "How can she lead when she doesn't even like to run?"Yuri said.

 

 

  "Shut your mouth Kwon.Doesn't mean you're my sister's girlfriend,I can't do anything I want to you,"Jessica said coldly.Yuri covered and bowed to Jessica.

 

 

  School was over and CL was already outside of school."3,2..."

 

 

  "I'm exactly on time,Chaerin,"Hyoyeon said and smiled in satisfaction.

 

 

  "Yeah,come on,let's go to the arcade,"CL said.

 

 

  "You brought your bike?"Hyoyeon asked.

 

 

  CL nodded.She passed Hyoyeon a helmet and they walked towards the bike.

 

 

  "Let's go to the mall Taeng.I want to buy a new bag,"Jessica said.

 

 

  "You just bought a new one last week,"Taeyeon said as she was playing with her iPad.

 

 

  "Let's go NOW.N.O.W.NOW,"Jessica said and dragged Taeyeon with her.

 

 

Finally an update!>_<