Cookies

Never

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6zyYxDPiQc ]

Eun Hee POV:

"Eun Hee ah, what are we doing here ? We're suppose to be in the class now." Hyeyeon patted me on the shoulder. She looks worried. I took a glance at my hand watch. Now is 8.45 a.m and our class start at 9.00 a.m. Hm, no wonder. "Sorry but I have to wait for him or I will never see him today." I make my precious 'puppy eyes' to her. 

 

Hyeyeon let out a big sigh. "Okay fine! We'll wait for that brat." she said. I laughed. Yeah, I win this time. Oh and that's him. "Hyeyeon, that's him." I point out to Junhyung. He walk not far away from us.

 

"Go. I'll wait here." Hyeyeon said. I nodded my head and smiled then I walk towards him. "Yong Junhyung!' I called out his name. He turn his back. Everyone is looking at us now but I don't care. I must give him that cookies I made yesterday. I really work hard on that. Phew.

 

"What do you want?" he asked,lazily. I take out the cookies in my bag and hand them to him. He look at them  with no expression. "What is this ?" he asked again. I smile at him. I think it's my best smile. "Cookies. I made them yesterday." 

 

Junhyung POV 

 

I pushed her hands away. "No, thanks but I don't ..." I can't finish my sentence when I saw Eun Hee's face. She looks sad and down. Ah, I can't. Geez, what happen to me ? I'm not crazy right ? Damn. "Yesterday huh ?" I said and quickly took the cookies from her.

 

Eun Hee smile like an angel to me. She giggles. "Thanks ! I will make more." she said. Ah, she tricked me with her sad face. Why would I take this cookies ? Aish. I put the cookies in my bag and put my hands into the pockets. I quickly make my way to the class.

 

Eun Hee POV 

 

"Happy ?" asked Hyeyeon. I nodded. Of course I'm happy. My Junhyung accepted my cookies. Yeay. I giggles. Hyeyeon smiled to me. "You childish. Ah, lets go. We're late to the class." she pulled my hand.

 

++

 

Junhyung POV

 

"Yo ! What was happened just now ?" Myungsoo asked. I look at him weirdly. "What happen what ?" 

 

He punch my shoulder. "Yeah you know .. cookies? " ah I see. He's making fun of me, nice. "Nothing." I answered shortly. "Eyy, you don't eat sweet Yong Junhyung. Could you fall in love with her ?"

 

What ? Fall in love ? Impossible. I don't even know her, well technichally. "Hell no!" I walked out from the class followed by Myungsoo. If I don't, Myungsoo might ask me If I'm gonna married with that girl.

 

Oh gosh, now I already have a stalker ? I mean another stalker. This is not my first time to have a stalker but that girl .. aish.