A very special day..

I Need You and You Want Me
A/N: This is for my Exo-tic friend!! I hope she likes it although I'm giving this to her a bit late!

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had been best friends since day one when they entered this school. They acted like nerds as they didn't want attention. However, beneath that glasses, they were pretty handsome.

When Baekhyun and Chanyeol entered the school, they felt that love was in the air. It was Valentines' day and girls were either busily dressing themselves up to impress their boyfriends or crushes.

Some girls were preparing to confess to their crush. Some guys were rejecting the girls, some were taking the chocolate shyly.

Baekhyun asked, "Do you have a date tonight, Chanyeol?" Chanyeol looked and thought, "Well..... Nope! Why the ask, hyung?" Baekhyun just shook his head, "Aniyo. Nothing." Chanyeol thought to himself, *Hyung. I want you to be my date.*

Baekhyun was feeling rather irritable . He was thinking of confessing to Chanyeol but he was scared that he would reject him. Chanyeol, on the other hand, was preparing to confess to Baekhyun.

He was feeling rather determined that he had to confess to Baekhyun.

Both of you were in school. Baekhyun was feeling quite annoyed with himself while he looked at Chanyeol who was busy listening to the teacher. Chanyeol, was thinking about the confession later on.

After school, Chanyeol was packing his bag and wanted to look for Baekhyun to go back home together(and also to confess!). Baekhyun was in different class for the last lesson.

When Chanyeol was about to walk out of the class room, a female classmate walked over, holding a piece of chocolate in her hands. She blushed, "Chanyeol oppa, can ... you be my date? I have been .. admiring you for a while already.."

Chanyeol smiled apologetically, "Sorry. I have a date in mind already. We can be friends if you want!" The girl beamed, "Really?! That's great! My name's Hyemi.. and.. Can you still accept the chocolate? I bought it for oppa."

Chanyeol said with his eye-smile, "Hmm, okay! Thanks for the chocolate, Hyemi-ah!" Baekhyun, who came to the class, saw what happened. From Hyemi passing the chocolate to Chanyeol, and Chanyeol accepting the chocolate.

Baekhyun sighed in defeat, "I think my time's over. I should put this down. Chanyeol wouldn't like me, anyway."

Chanyeol looked at the door to see that Baekhyun walked away. He raced out to the door, calling out, "Hyung! Baekhyun hyung!!" Baekhyun turned around and snapped, "What?"

Chanyeol flinched. It was the first time Baekhyun sounded so angry. He said, "Hyung... Did I do anything wrongly?" Baekhyun shook his head, "No. You didn't. I did." Chanyeol looked at him with a questioning look and asked, "What did you do, hyung?"

Baekhyun huffed, "Its all because-- UGH! Never mind." Chanyeol thought worriedly, *What's wrong, hyung. You tell me everything normally. What's wrong with you, hyung.* Chanyeol asked, "Because of..?"

Baekhyun snapped again, "Because of you, Park Chanyeol. I had always liked you, I gave you hints but you JUST didn't notice my hints. I wanted to go out with you but seems like you have a date now." Chanyeol's eyes widened, "What? Hyung.. You like me?"

Baekhyun nodded, "Yeah. I liked you for so long. Since day one." Chanyeol was pretty shocked at what came out of Baekhyun's mouth, *Hyung... I didn't dare to confirm it.. but now.*

Chanyeol softened, "Hyung. I .. had always liked you as well.. Hyemi.. I didn't accept her date and confession as I knew who I like, and well, that person I like is... you, hyung. "

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. He couldn't believe what he heard himself. Chanyeol, the person he liked for so long, loved him back.

The feeling he felt was, EXTREMELY good. Baekhyun smiled softly, "Seriously, Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol nodded, "Yeah, hyung. Sa-Rang-Hae! Oh yeah! Here you go! Your gift..!" Chanyeol handed out a bar of chocolate to Baekhyun. He blushed, "I planned to confess first, but hyung, it just came out of your mouth.

Baekhyun smiled, "I didn't know it would come out like that as well." Chanyeol laughed, "Really, Hyung? Are you serious? I didn't know you didnt't planned it."

Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's shoulder and chuckled, "Yah! That's enough!"