go cook

go cook

 

“I didn’t think you guys would actually agree to it,” Himchan stated as the he, along with Yongguk, Jongup and Zelo, stood before their apartment building’s entrance.

Jongup laughed nervously and agreed with Himchan earning a glare from Yongguk.

“Don’t worry, umma. It’s going to be fine. The two who await us are nutcases and they’re totally gonna love you!” Zelo said trying to make Himchan feel better

Ignoring the whole sentence Himchan questioned one thing – “Umma?”

“Ehh, because since you seem like an umma figure, please be our pseudo umma! And because our appa is-“

“Okay, that’s enough. Can we go inside already, now?” Yongguk interrupted the two and entered the building, all headed towards their flat.

----------------

Himchan’s heart raced faster than it had even when he ran away from his so called home.

He sat on the couch with Jongup and Zelo to his either sides. Their two friends who eagerly awaited an introduction knelt in the front – and Yongguk stood a further away near a counter observing the nervous Himchan.

“So~,” began Zelo “This is our new umma him-“

“I think it’s the best if we let him introduce himself, Zelo-ah” Yongguk’s voice cut Zelo’s.

Himchan gulped and hesitated, “Uhh, Hi. I’m Kim Himchan, I am a loner and I have no one in this world and I stuck to your friends and forced them to take me with them and uhh, here I am” he said as fast as possible to the two boys in front of him.

One who wore a mask simple stared at him, laughed, stood and walked off to his room.

“Don’t mind Daehyun, he approves. I bet he’s so happy right now - he’s no longer the last to join us heh. I’m Youngjae.” the other one smiled as Himchan.

 “Oh and- umma cooks. There’s the kitchen”  Youngjae pointing where Yongguk who stood there grinning at Himchan like a fool. 

“Go cook with appa”

Himchan guessed he was welcome there after all – his apprehension dissolving in the chatter that filled the room.

----------------

A/N: lol whateven short as ever XDDDD. so yeah yay for himchan. sorry for errors if any heh. T_T<3