Bubble Gum

Bubble Gum

 

Chomp. Chomp. Chomp. 
 
Lately his dear Taeminnie was nonstop eating bubble gum. He's been doing it for the past two and a half weeks and it's been driving Minho crazy.
 
"Tae?" 
 
"Hm?" the younger hummed.
 
"Could you... um, keep it quiet?" Taemin nodded his head and immediately stopped humming, but what was bothering Minho wasn't Taemin's humming. It was his chewing.
 
~~~
 
Chomp. Chomp. Chomp. 
 
"Hey, Key-umma!" 
 
"What is it, honey?" Key was having trouble scrubbing the grease off a pot the boy before him had used the night before. He might be cute, but trust him, Taemin should never be allowed in the kitchen.
 
"I ran out of gum; Could you please buy me another pack?" 
 
Key raised an eyebrow. "Taemin-ah, you've been eating that stuff nonstop. I'm not going to buy any more of it! Is it even good for you?" 
 
"Aw, please? Pretty, pretty please?" The younger looked up with big, doe eyes, puffing his lip out in a pout. 
 
With a sigh, Key resigned. "Sure, whatever you want." 
 
"Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you, umma!" 
 
~~~
 
Chomp. Chomp. Chomp. 

What is he doing now? Oh, oh my God... Please no...
 
Minho sat and stared as Taemin spread the gum over that sly, pink tongue and puffed his lips out, making a bubble. 
 
"Hyung, this is so cool! Look at how big my bubble is!" Unfortunately, the bubble popped, smearing its contents all over the boy's lips. 
 
The older watched as Taemin his lips to rid of the gum and shivered silently. He wasn't supposed to be enjoying this...
 
"Aw, I'll make another one, watch!" Minho did not want to watch anymore of this beautiful boy's lips. Was he dreaming?
 
Taemin blew a pretty big bubble and pointed at it, making enthusiastic noises. 
 
His mouth opened wider and popped the bubble, which successfully didn't stain his lips. Minho felt like he was going to die. He excused himself, not able to look anymore at the oblivious tease. 
 
~~~
 
Chomp. Chomp. Chomp. 
 
When was this going to stop? He's going insane, isn't he...
 
"Taeminnie?" 
 
"Yes, Minho-hyung?" Minho was stopped mid-thought as he witnessed his dongsaeng viciously smacking away at his new pack of gum. These things normally didn't bother him, but the sight of those lips moving oh-so-deliciously was pushing his buttons.
 
"You like gum, don't you?" He gulped watching the sticky substance play a game of hide-and-go-seek around the other's tongue.
 
Taemn beamed. "Oh, yes I do, hyung! I like it a lot! I don't know, nowadays I can't seem to go a minute without having anything in my mouth" his hyung shifted uncomfortably at his words, face growing warm, "so gum helps a lot!"
 
"Oh... that's good." 
 
"Why? Does it bother you? I know it bothers Key-hyung a lot. You know he's thinking of not buying me anymore gum? Hmph!" Minho watched those lips open and close around the gum again and again. He started feeling a little too warm.
 
"But if he doesn't buy me anymore, will you, hyung? Pleeease~?" He frowned when Minho didn't answer.
 
"Hyung?" His hyung scooted closer. 
 
"Tae, do you know what you do to me when you chew gum?" Taemin's eyes widened, suddenly feeling guilty (for not caring whether it bothered Minho or not) and fear (because Minho looked like he was going to pounce on him or something).
 
"Hyung? I was just kidding! It's OK, you don't have to, bu--" Lips fell on his, hands slid around his waist in a needy motion. With a squeak, Taemin pushed his hyung away. His face was flushed from embarrassment and the intimate touch. 
 
"Hey, I wasn't rea--" Minho dived in for another kiss in which Taemin was less shocked. They kissed for awhile before breaking apart.
 
"W-What was that for?" The older of the two admired the sight before him (a red Taemin who's lips were a little pink from their lip locking incident just seconds ago).
 
"Every time you chew on gum, it drives me crazy!" He admitted, rubbing Taemin's sides, whispering in his ear.
 
"It makes me want to kiss you over and over again," Taemin made a sound,"and if we don't start doing that now, Tae, I will personally take is that you don't like me enough to kiss me." The younger shook his head, hugging his hyung.
 
"No, hyung! I do like you, I really really do!" He tilted his face up so that their lips touched. Minho smiled in victory, and responded by pushing Taemin onto his back and deepening their kiss.
 
His tongue flicked out to tease the other's bottom lip, his teeth grazed it lightly. Taemin mewled, opening his lips just wide enough for Minho to enter. Once he did, Minho's tongue swiped out to retrieve the gum Taemin still had in his mouth. He pulled it towards his mouth, breaking the kiss to spit it somewhere, and leaned down to kiss his beautiful dongsaeng again.
 
~~~
 
Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. 
 
"Taeminnie~" his hyung cooed. Taemin fluttered his eyes open. His chest was heaving from their current makeout session. Butterflies swarmed in his tummy, tingling his every senses. Or maybe it was just Minho's lips on his?
 
"Deh?" 
 
"I think this is much better than chewing gum." He only pushed his hyung's head down for another fevered kiss. 
 
"Me, too."