Almighty Diva Key

Onew's Chicken Love

Okay so this is the final chapter of Onew's Chicken Love and I hope that you all have enjoyed it and I thank you all who have read, subscribed, and commented on this story so finally to end this story is the "Almighty Diva" Key.


     Well finally its about time. Yay I am so happy that it is finally my turn to tell my story. I did NOT know that volunteering to tell their story last would take this long *ugh* I so blame the schedules we had. Well anyway I should get started with my introduction right. My name is Kim Kibum but my stage name is Key. I like to be called Key a whole lot better than being called Kibum it sounds so common. Also I like to be called Key because you could tell which Kibum was which. What I mean by that is when SHINee and Super Junior get together we always get confused because there's me the Kim Kibum of SHINee and then there's the Kim Kibum of Super Junior. So i chose to be called Key. Well anyway ,again, my birthday is September 23. I am in the band called SHINee with 4 other people who are Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin. My nickname is Almighty Key, Diva Key, or Umma. I am like the mother of the group because i take care of everyone especially our youngest members Minho and Taemin. When I first saw Taemin and Minho I automatically knew that I had to take care of them because they were so young, because when we first debuted Minho was only 16 and Taemin was 15 and that is really young. I mean REALLY young. Well I am so off topic right now so back on track I am now gonna tell you about my opinion on Onew-hyungs chicken obsession. Okay first off eating so much chicken is so gross it is not fit for an idol and he can get himself sick with consuming that much chicken at once and not only that our manager would freak out if he had ever found out that our leader ate too much chicken. Then he would have to deal with the boss of our company and tell him why our band would not be able to do any of our schedules because our leader made himself sick with, yup you guessed it, CHICKEN. And secondly it has too much fat and really he is like super addicted to it.  I mean everyday the first thig he asks me is "Are we having chicken for breakfast" and I always reply with a big, fat "NO". Only on special occasions will I let my Hyung have his chicken but that is only when I am in an extremely good mood which is almost twice if not once a month ,but when I do allow him to eat chicken its only for dinner. I have also come to notice that when Onew is eating his chicken he does not have his "Onew Condition" which is really good because we dont have to worry about him tripping all over himself or the thin air and possibly hurting himself in the process which is seriously really good and that makes us all happy. Well I guess that completes my opinion and thoughts on Onew-hyungs chicken obsession I hope you enjoyed the story a lot and I hope to see you again and thank you for all your support for SHINee I really appreciate it well goodbye now see you again.


    Oh my god I never thought I would be able to finish this story well I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and know I know that you are all expecting the next chapter of SHINee Obsessions but it will take awhile because i still do NOT know what Minho, Key, and Jonghyun's obsessions are and if you do know my fellow readers please do help this poor soul out and i will greatly appreciate it so much thank you!!!!!!!!!!!