Dubu Leader Onew

Onew's Chicken Love

Hello people so this is chapter 1 yay.. This chapter is all about the Dubu leader Onew and his great love for chicken.. So on with the chapter


   Hi my name is Onew and I am the leader of the boy band group called SHINee. SHINee is apart of the music company SM Entertainment. Besides me there are 4 other people that are apart of SHINee and their names are Taemin, Minho, Key, and Jonghyun. They are the best hyungs in the world and I love them alot. And absolutely NO ONE can replace them. The other members call me Dubu or Tofu because I'm so soft like Tofu. I always make the other members or the other bands laugh and/or worry when I trip over absolutely nothing. That s what everyone calls the 'Onew Condition' because its a condition that I came up with and is the only possible person in the world to posses it.

There is only absolutely one thing that I love in this whole entire world. Oh but don't get me wrong I will still love my other members more than anything in the whole universe.... well almost anything. Anyway the thing that is my most favorite and beloved thing in the whole world.....NO......in the whole entire UNIVERSE. That one thing that I love more than being the leader of a famous band and that is CHICKEN........I love chicken so much its like my life force. Everyone thinks that I'm crazy because I want to eat nothing but chicken for breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner. I especially hear an ear full of it from Key. When you get an ear full of it from Key you had better be prepared for it because you might lose your hearing in the middle of it and may be possible killed. So beware of the Almighty Diva Key...SERIOUSLY.

I love chicken so much that I made a little poem about it well actually its a bunch of lines put together to look like a poem but still yet and its called "Chicken, I will always love you"

"Chicken,

When I hear your name I want you so;

When I see you I cant stop thinking about you.

Chicken,

When I have finished eating you I will always say these words:

Chicken, Chicken how I love you so.

I will do anything just to be with you

I will even travel across the world and die for you

Chicken, Chicken how I love you so....

That is how much my undying love for you will last

Chicken, I will always love you"

And this is the story of my love for chicken


 Ok so not exactly what I was planning here but anyway I hope you enjoy it and plus im really really sorry I wanted to put this story up on Thursday or Friday but my computer was acting all funny so I'm sorry for the long wait.. I will probably get chapter 2 up by either tomorrow or Tuesday. chapter 2 will be all about the 'Flaming Charisma Minho' yay so anyway please leave any comments on how I did or what could be approved again thank you.