chapter 2

The Tycoon's Daughter

Seohyun’s POV

I was already half asleep when my alarm clock rang.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing… I quickly turned the alarm off.

I opened my eyes, stretched and then rushed to the shower. I was the first one to finish.

I went to the kitchen and ate oatmeal. Not long after I started eating, Sunggyu Oppa and Kevin Oppa joined me in the kitchen.

KV: so Hyunnie, do you have many friends at school?

SH: Um…a few..*I got friends alright but I don’t know if they’re true friends or not.*

SG: can you intoduce us to them? we are just new, we don’t know much people around.

SH: neh, no problem Oppa.

TY: sorry, I just woke up, I overslept. So where are Doojoon and Donghyun?

SH: Unni, they go to school only on the afternoons during Mondays.

TY: really? I wish I had same schedules as them. I get grumpy when getting up early.

SH: well Unni, you should start forcing yourself to wake up early from now on.

TY: yeah I know. *smile*

SH: let’s go!?!

At Woollim High…

UK: Annyeong haseyo, Kim U-kwon imnida. *flash a smile to the class*

SG: Hello, my name is Kim Jiyeop you can call me Kevin.*speaking in English.*

Everyone seem to not understand a thing he was saying.

SoH: Annyeong Haseyo, Kim Sohee imnida.

XM: A..Annyeong ha..seyo, Kim Xiu Min im.nida.*greets while fixing his glasses*

Everyone looked at him differently, some were laughing at him.

SG: Annyeong, Kim Sunggyu imnida. *eye smiles while greeting.*

TY: Annyeong haseyo, Kim Taeyeon imnida. *wink*

Some of the boys blushed when she winked. Ms. Park assigned them their seats, Xiu Min was assigned to be Seohyun’s seatmate.

Ms. Park: now you’ve met your new classmates, let’s start with the lessons.

A girl came in last minute, Kevin eyes widened.

Girl: Sorry Miss, Annyeong haseyo? Hwang Miyoung imnida.

Ms Park assigned her to sit beside Kevin. They met eachother’s gaze.

SH: *whisper to Sunggyu* Oppa, is she Kevin Oppa’s girlfriend?

SG: yup. *smile*

 

-LUNCH BREAK-

Bullies started to bully Xiumin, he didn’t fight back. Seohyun saw them and stopped them.

SH: STOP IT!!!!

The bullies made way and left. Seohyun approached Xiumin who is now curving like a ball on the ground blood dropping from his mouth. Seohyun called out for help.

UK: Xiumin!!!

Seohyun and Ukwon rushed Xiumin to the clinic. Xiumin was the one filling up the documents for Xiumin.

SH: are you two related? It seems you know so much about him.

UK: we’re actually brothers.

SH: so that’s why you look almost the same.

Ukwon just beamed a smile. They stayed for a while.

Xiu min started to move. We rushed beside him.

XM: thanks for saving me.

SH: don’t mention it, I’m Seohyun by the way. *offers hand*

XM: *shakes Seohyun’s hand* I’m Xiumin.

SH: I know, I’ve been talking with your brother since we brought you here.

SoH: Oppa, what happened to you? Who did this to you, I would hit them with my Lois Vuitton bag.

UK: Seohyun, this is Sohee, our sister.

SH: I’m Seohyun.*offers her hand*

SoH: *shakes hands with Seohyun* Seohyun right? Your name sounds familiar.

The doctor came in and checked for some damage but he didn’t see any except for the ruises and wounds all over his body. After that, we went back to class.

TY: Seohyun, where have you been? We’ve been looking all over for you.

SH: I just assisted a new friend to the clinic.

TY: is she well now?

SH: he’s a he actually and he’s fine.

TY: is he cute?

SH: yes but he’s a nerd.

TY: introduce me to him.

SH: okay, he’s our classmate, Kim Xiumin.

TY: Oh yeah, I remember, he’s the one wearing the huge glasses.

SH: yup that’s him.

 -BREAK IS OVER-

Ms. Park: so as you all know, we will be having a new comer’s welcoming party……..

Sunggyu  is coming with Taeyeon, Ukwon will come with Sohee, Kevin will come with  Tiffany.  Xiumin was alone so I was the one who asked him to be my partner. And he agreed.

 

At the Party…

Almost everyone was there but Seohyun is still alone.

SH: where might Xiumin be?

Boy: Seohyun let’s go.

SH: Um, I already have a date sorry. And do I know you?

The boy smiled. Boy: Seohyun, it’s me, Xiumin.

SH: *shocked* is that really you? You don’t look like yourself.

XM: well, this is me, SURPRISE!!! Do I look okay?

SH: okay??? You look perfect.

XM: Sohee gave me a makeover. Do you like it?

SH: you look good, I must congratulate her for a job well done.

Xiumin just smiled. They danced.

 

After the party,

SH: are you free tomorrow?

XM: I’m not, we’ll be visiting our relatives whom we didn’t see for years already.

SH: oh, okay

 

Seohyun’s POV:

The next day…

As I went down from the stairs, I saw Umma and my brothers were talking with 3 people. I just peaked, the visitors were facing the other side so I couldn’t see them clearly.

Mrs Yoon: So, how’s your Umma?

Boy1: oh she’s okay

Boy2: yes Auntie, she said she’ll join us after a month.

Girl1: I hope she will, because the last time she said that, she didn’t do it.

Boy1: Auntie, you have a big house, only you, Uncle, Doojoon hyung and Donghyun Hyung live here?

Mrs Yoon: have you forgotten Hyunnie?

Boy2: oh right Hyunnie, the baby we played with when we were little before we went to China? Where is she?

Mrs. Yoon: Doojoon, show them where  Hyunnie is, you’ll be shocked when you see how pretty she is now.

I saw them facing me.           

SH: so they're my cousins????