Preschool Romance

Preschool Romance

Minho never knew when he started to like her, he just knew that he liked her very much.  He liked her pale, smooth skin.  He liked her hair style, shorter than most girls, but longer than the guys.  He liked her warm, brown eyes.  But most of all, he liked her smile.  It made the worst of days feel like the best of days, and Minho wanted to see it all of the time.  

Yes, he had found true love at the young age of six.  And while he was an older man, she was only five, he knew that they were going to work out.  

That's why, when recess time finally came, Minho headed out to the playground with a pink daisy in his hand and a plan in mind that was ready to be set into action.  However, it seemed that her class was a bit late, so he found a comfortable place on the slide until he saw her walking out the door.  

Upon seeing her, with the wind blowing her hair and the sun shining down around her, he felt the urge to just sit there and admire her from afar.  But no, he had done that for far too long.  He got up, brushing off the back off his jeans so he wouldn't look stupid, and rushed over there, running across the grass with lightening speed.  

When he finally approached her, he realized he should have just walked, for now he was out of breath and panting like an animal.

"Hey Taemin," Minho panted, slightly bent over with his hands on his knees, catching his breath.

"Hi Minho," Taemin said, flashing the older the killer smile that he yearned to see everyday.  

Minho offered up a weak smile in return and attempted to straiten himself up a bit.  He noticed that Taemin's group of friends hadn't left yet.  The were giggling and playing with the ants on the cement, but Minho wasn't going to let their presence stop him.  Taemin mattered, not them.

"So Taemin..." Minho began, recapturing Taemin's attention.  He held out the flower for her too see.  His hands were sweaty and his knees were weak, but he wouldn't back down.  Not again.  "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Taemin looked confused.  "But I'm a boy," Taemin said, head titlting to the side.  

Minho stared long and hard at Taemin.  Now that it was out in th open, Taemin's face was a bit more masculine than most girls, and he never wore skirts, dresses, or pink.  He was definantly a boy. 

Minho mulled this over, becoming very concerned.  Was asking a boy out different than asking a girl out?  Would a pink flower be an appropriate gift?  Would Taemin say 'no' because Minho was a boy too?  He wasn't sure what the answers to any of these question were, so he just went with the original plan and hoped it would work.

"Then, will you be my boyfriend?"

For a moment, Minho was frightened that Taemin would reject him, but the fear subsided as soon as Taemin took the flower, smiling and nodding his head.  
Minho's little heart pounded in his chest as he took hold of Taemin's hand (something he had learned to do from movies).  A small blush tinted Taemin's face and Minho swore it was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.

When the bell signaling the recess was over rang, they walked back in, hand in hand, promising they would be together forever.

 

 

 

 

A/N omg, so much fluff!!!!

so on the last story i posted, i got  like a million comments, and some of them were from people i really admire. im so happy x3333

so would you please comment? <3