3 MONTH BEFORE THE SHOW

carribean challenge [CIC] who will be the hottest cabi? (hiatus)

 

At 2pm’s Dorm

NICHKHUN : wake up everybody!!! RISE & Shine!! Come on

Nichkhun yelled through at the living room

WOOYOUNG : oh no~~ not again..

Wooyoung took the pillows and cover his head.

TAECYEON : shut it KHUN! For god sake. Gee

CHANSUNG : hyung pliz!! It’s 8 in the morning. We finished performing at 2am last night. I deserve more hours of sleep.

He complaint.

JUN BROTHER : yeah! What he said. Our maknae is the best

Junho and junsu shouted from another room.

Nichkhun smirked. Typical routines during their morning. Khun is always the one that will woke all of them, but just like usual. They wont bugged to wake.

NICKHUN : fine then, looks like I’ll be eating all the delicious seafood steamboat the manager hyung sent to us all by myself then. Don’t cry for some later.

JUNHO : hyung, did he said steamboat?

JUNSU : yup. And seafood too.

Both of them quickly jump off from bed and went out of the bedroom.

ALL : damn it KHUN! Don’t you dare!!

Practically all of them get out of their rooms at the same time. In front of them, nichkhun was already on the floor, laughing hard.

NICHKHUN : hahahaha works everytime.

ALL : yah KHUN!!!!!!

They all circled Khun who obviously still laughing, he lift his hands up, defeated, but still laughing.

NICHKHUN : it’s the only way to make u guys awake, beside, I don’t lie, manager hyung really did sent it.

JUNSU : really! WOHOO!!

All of them walks to the dining room when Nichkhun  suddenly stopped them.

CHANSUNG : yah hyung what is it now?

NICHKHUN : u know the rules

TAECYEON : u mean ur rules?

He sarcastically said.

NICHKHUN : I don’t care, a rule’s a rule. Come on u guys~~ the food are waiting,, if u don’t shower, the food will go bye2. [he said go bye2 just like Miss A Jia singing good bye baby]

TAECYEON : fine then, I will take the shower first.

JUNHO : oh no hyung, not if I go first.

Both of them ran toward the bathroom, but suddenly Junsu came in and closed the door.

TAEC & JUNHO : yah Hyung!

JUNSU : sorry, but u both too slow.

Then Junho and Taecyeon started to knocked on the door vigorously, Shouting like crazy. Chansung who just watch in silent went to different direction calmy.

CHANSUNG : if love make u blind, then food make u brainless. They totally forgot that we have another bathroom. Oh well, less trouble for me.

 

MEANWHILE AT THE SNSD’S DORM

 Seohyun walked to Yuri and Yoona’s room, she always woke their room first since they loved the morning breeze. She knocked on the door gently.

SEOHYUN : Yoona unnie, Yuri unnie, wake up, it’s 8am already.

Yuri who noticed the knocked and Seohyun’s voice woke up .

YURI : we’re up. Gomawo Seohyun.

After she got an answer she moved to wakes the other members, the last room she will go is Tiffany and Jessica room, she always have trouble waking both of them, but Taeyeon will always helped her.

After Seohyun left, Yuri rubbed her eyes and shake Yoona shoulder.

YURI : Yoona-ah, wakes up, it’s 8.

Then she do the same thing to Sooyoung who was sleeping on the floor with a mattress. Actually, Sooyoung was Sunny’s roommate, but Sunny is busy filming Invincible Youth 2, so she got lonely and bored alone, so she decided to hang out with Yuri and Yoona and have a sleepover.

The three of them was fully awake now and was getting ready to go showering, when their heard a loud voice.

???? : YAH TIFFANY! JESSICA! GET YOUR LAZY EYES OPEN NOW, OR I SWEAR NO PHONE OR LAPTOP FOR THE TWO OF YOU FOR A MONTH! I MEAN IT! WAKE UP NOW BOTH OF YOU!

JESSICA : Unnie~ please reconsider

TIFFANY : Unnie~ don’t do this to us, jebal~

TAEYEON : NOW!!!

Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung looked at each other and gulped.

SOOYOUNG : guys, remind me never to went to Taeyeon’s bad side.

YURI : thank god we always  awake when Seohyun wokes us up.

YOONA : how can she screamed liked that and still have such an angelic voice?

SOOYUL : mwolla

All of them are at the dining table now, having their breakfast.

TIFFANY : unnie, what are our schedule for today?

TAEYEON : we have a meeting with manager oppa, then we free.

TIFFANY : so basically, we didn’t have anything today?

TAEYEON : yeah.

TIFFANY : that’s strange, we usually so busy that I couldn’t kept my track.

TAEYEON : for someone who asking more hours of sleep, u sure talk a lot about the free schedule.

TIFFANY : yah! I just felt it weird that’s all.

JESSICA : instead of complaining or voice that weirdness out, why don’t u just savour it? It’s not like everyday that we have this kind of luck or time, why don’t we just enjoy it?

TAEYEON : yup, we don’t get this opportunity often. Finally we can do whatever we wanted to do. Now u guys eat up, we have to see manager oppa  at 9.30 am

ALL : deh, unnie~

BACK AT THE BOYS DORM

Nichkhun had just finished preparing the food on the table while the other members finished showering.

JUNHO : let’s dig in.

They all settled in their place and started eating.

JUNHO : btw [by the way] hyung, why did the manager send us this?

NICHKHUN : mwolla.

Suddenly, Taecyeon phone started ringing.

TAECYEON : it’s manager hyung.

NICHKHUN : put it on loudspeaker.

MANAGER : hello boys,

ALL : neh hyung.

MANAGER : did you all eat well.

NICHKHUN : neh, hyung, thanks for the food.

ALL : GOMAWO HYUNG!

MANAGER : glad that u like it. Actually the reason I called is that to inform you about ur new schedule 4 today.

WOOYOUNG : new scheduled?

MANAGER : deh, ur scheduled for today is, you have a meeting with me at 9.30 am, after that u free.

TAECYEON : free? Are u sure?

MANAGER : deh, meet me at JYP lobby, 9.30, don’t forget kids.

ALL : neh.

AT SM ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING

They were at the lobby when Yoona notices someone.

YOONA : looks there, it’s hyoyeon unnie and sunny unnie

All of them looked at the pointed persons, they were sitting on the lobby’s couch, both of them waves at the girls when they spotted them, signaling the members to join them.

SEOHYUN : aren’t you supposed to recording Invincible Youth 2?

SUNNY : yep, but the director said that the manager called and told him that we have a very urgent meeting to attend. So, he excuses us.

JESSICA : chincayeo? Okay, now I’m worried.

She looked at her member, and they all seem to agreed.

SOOYOUNG : right, manager oppa never called off an important schedule just because of a meeting.

They went to the meeting room with pale face.

SNSD : annyeong manager oppa.

MANAGER : ah girls, annyeong, now lets get going

YURI : where are we going oppa?

SOOYOUNG : I thought that we just have a meeting with you, and the rest are free.

MANAGER : u will know when we get there, until then no question, kaja, we’ll be late if we not moving now.

All the girls looked at each other with worried expression. Then they got into the van

After  almost 15 minutes, they finally reach to a building, it’s looks like a place to relax, it’s got all the facilities to ease ur stress like spa, gym, tennis court, basket ball, and lots of other courts, a rest area, golf, and all of the thing you could imagine for.

They were about to enter the main building when the manager got a phone call.

MANAGER : yoboseyo

MANAGER : ah, deh, we’re here, are you arrived?

MANAGER : you did huh, alright, I meet you there, sorry to keep you waiting, bye.

MANAGER : girls come on.

After making a few turn here and there, they reached a beautiful room, and when they enter, the girls are surprise to see that the 2PM are there.

SNSD POV

What are the boys doing here? Aren’t this supposed to be a meeting between us and manager? And they looked bored, what happen to them? Will it happen to us too?

2PM

What the? It’s  So Nyuh Shi Dae, okay, I’m really confuse now, when we go to the JYP building, manager hyung then brought us here, then he just ask us to sit and do nothing, he even refuse to say anything since we got here, and now the girls are also here.

BOTH POV

What the hell are going on here?

Both of the group stared at each other awkwardly, both party doesn’t know how to react, hell, they doesn’t even know what they’re doing there in the first place. Their little stare fight were broken off when the two manager start talking.

M.2PM : ah, you’re here

M.SNSD : sorry to kept you waiting

M.2PM : no worries about that, we just got here 10 minutes ago, we didn’t wait long.

M.SNSD : glad to hear that.

All eyes were fixed to the managers

M.2PM : girls, what are you doing just standing there? Have a sit.

SNSD laughed awkwardly, and take their sit. Both manager are standing in front of the 9PM

M.SNSD : sorry to kept you waiting, you guys must be wondering why are we having this meeting right?

Silent….

M.2Pm : well, sorry for the trouble, and the reason we gathered all of you here is because….

And the rest is history~~

 

[041712hani]