Chapter 22

Neverending Love..!

The wind blowing nicely in this beautiful evening for both of these people, Sooyoung and Yoona. Both of them sitting in the park close to school. The scenery was great with trees surrounding the fountain in the middle of the park. They trying to make up the wasted time that both of them had pointless cold-war. They laugh each other, talking about dance team, about school, about everything except something the most sensitive talk which is Kyuhyun.

Sooyoung has dillema about Kyuhyun’s behavior and she wants to talk about it, especially with her bestfriend. But she knows that this is very sensitive topic for both of them, since they just made up. She doesn’t want to fight again with her very bestfriend.

There is silence involving them. Sooyoung just staring at the sunset infront of her. Suddenly Yoona call her.

“Soo.”

Sooyoung turned her head and waiting for Yoona’s words, she seems hesitant.

“How your feeling towards Kyu?”

Sooyoung’s eyes got widened but Yoona cut her off. “You don’t need to hold back your feelings, Soo, just tell me the truth.”

Sooyoung bow her head first and sighed and then she began her story.

“What?!! He kissed you and tell you that he love you??” Yoona shrieked, surprising Sooyoung in the process.

“YA!! Why you have to be that loud??! Aisht!” Sooyoung looked out her surrounding and find it empty. Luckily for her.

“He kissed you, tell that he love you and then left??!” She asked again with urgency in her voice. Soo just nodded. “What was he thinking!! Did you asked him today?”

Sooyoung shooked her head. “How come?” Yoona asked again.

“I do want to ask him, but today he no shows up! He used to take me to school but today no him!”

“Whoaa...”

Sooyoung bit her lips. “Is he regretting say that? What am I kidding here, he said love but is this kind of love that we are talking about? Or it’s just love for a friend?”

Yoona patted her shoulder symphatetically. “You should ask him, Soo, because he is the only one that knows the answer. But if I was Kyu, I must be crazy if not fallen for you, and I know that Kyu loves you.”

Sooyoung just nodded.

“Are you love him?”

Yoona’s question got her surprised and makes her silent for awhile before answer. “I don’t know.”

Yoona smile. “How come you don’t know when you feels like this? If you don’t feel the same way, you will not acting like ‘love sick puppy’.”

Sooyoung’s face become red and she pinch Yoona’s arm and then laugh. “So tell me how you get to the school this morning?”

“I was with Siwon-Oppa.”

“Kyu’s brother?”

Sooyoung nodded. Yoona smirking. “I smelled something fishy.”

Sooyoung just laugh. “He just my Oppa.”

“I didn’t say anything about him being other than ‘your Oppa’.” Yoona mocked.

“Talking about fishy, how about you and Donghae? Both of you get along pretty good.”

Yoona pursed her brows, confused. “What are you talking about? He just a friend.”

“I didn’t say anything about him being other than ‘your friend’.” Sooyoung mocking, repeating Yoona’s words back and then both of them running each other. Sooyoung trying to escape from Yoona’s grab.

Suddenly deep voice interupting both of them childishness. “I hope I don’t interupting something.”

Sooyoung look for the voice and found Siwon standing not far from their bench. Suddenly heat creep to her cheeks and approached him.

“Oppa! How do you know that I was here?”

“I was waiting in your school for awhile, but then someone approached me and tell me that you and Yoona going to the park, here. “

“You waited for awhile? How long? I’m sorry Oppa I didn’t know that you will pick me up.”

“It’s okay, Soo. It was me who got late.” Siwon smile but his smiled didn’t reach his eyes and this noticed by Yoona.

 

Hmm.. I wonder what it that means behind those words.

-----------------------------------

 

It’s been a week for Sooyoung not see nor hearing anyting about Kyuhyun. Last week Siwon tells her that he’s been sick, and it’s been past a week but why she still didn’t hear anything from him?! And it makes her feel dejected because somehow she feels that Kyu’s been avoided her. She missed him, miss his voice, his laugh, his childishness, his hug, his kiss...

Stop! What am I thinking?! Soo! Your mind is getting polluted by Kyuhyun.

Actually she can ask Siwon about Kyu, but her pride somehow didn’t let her. I know is selfish but she feels like that. That Kyuhyun is been ignoring her.

It was a Saturday morning when she walked down the stair and met Siwon who just got in. “Oppa, was Kyu  home right now?”

“Wow slow down, Soo. It’s still morning so I supposed he still at home. Maybe he still sleep. Why?”

Sooyoung squeeze his arm and running away, left Siwon with confusing.

--------------------------------

 

Sooyoung ride a cab and stop in front of Kyuhyun’s house, more precisely as mansion that house. Choi’s mansion was so big and minimalize style. It got 2 floor with big field in front and the back of his house. Choi’s family was a succesfull businessman in Asia.

Sooyoung knock on its door and after 2 knocks, the door got opened and welcome by Kyu and Siwon’s nanny since their kid.

“Miss Sooyoung! It really great to see you now! Welcome.”

“Halmoni! How are you? It’s been long time since we saw each other.”

“I’m fine dear, I know you’ve been busy with school since you got accepted in France. Congrats dear.”

“How...”

“I know it from Siwon. Siwon talks alot about you dear.”

Siwon Oppa? How come Oppa talks alot about me?, thinking about that made Sooyoung flustered red.  But how about Kyu??

“Kyu...”

“Kyu was been busy lately dear. I don’t know what his doing lately. He will gone in the morning and came home late night.”

Kyu came home late?

“Is he home?”

“Yes. He is upstairs...”

Before halmoni can finish her story, Sooyoung already walk towards the stair. Kyu’s room was the end of the aisle, while Siwon was the other aisle. Sooyoung hearing halmoni voice seems warning her about something but the sound of her heart muffled her voice. Sooyoung stop in front of his room and take a deep breathe, when she wants to knock she realize that his door wasn’t closed. So Sooyoung peek to see if Kyuhyun really there.

She can’t see anything, but she can hear voice, but it wasn’t Kyu’s voice, it was a girl voice. Her heart begin thumping loudly more.

How come there is girl voice in his bedroom, in the morning. Does Oppa knows about this?

Sooyoung decided to open the door suprisingly.

When she open the door, the one that supposed to get shock was Kyuhyun and who ever was that, but she wrong! She was the one that got surprise by the view in front of her.

Kyuhyun lay down in the bed with shirt openly in his chest, while beside him was a girl that bending her body towards Kyu’s chest with both her hands in his chest. Their closeness makes Sooyoung’s eyes get hot and begin watering, but she just standing there.

Kyuhyun was with that girl, a girl he said that he never got interested, a girl that was once had feelings towards Kyu. A girl from his past... Seohyun.

---------------------------------------------

 

Anneyong!

Please comment and subscribed

No silent reader.. ^_^

 

Honestly, lately I've been feeling a lack of confidence to write a story. So mianhe, I still regain my confidence. So please bear with me!

 

See you in next chapter!