Chapter 4 : Trip To Nami Island!

The First Time (A D & M Contest Entry)

.

.

.

For The First Time.

They decided to take a trip together. It was not Yoochun's birthday neither Jessica's. But it was their 5th Month Anniversary. They were about to go together for the 2nd month, but both of them we're out of town. Jessica had to go back and forth to New York and Moscow while Yoochun had to go to Tokyo and Osaka for an art exhibition. But now they are free, Instead of resting from work they decided to at least spend more time together alone

* Flashback*

Jessica was running to Yoochun holding a pair of tickets! " Yoochun-ah! Yoochun!" She said running to his house opening the door in rush while he was still busy painting. " Why then my dear? What's with the rush." He smiled as he asked , stood up and held her hand. " Have you forgotten this special day?" She pouted in disappointment. " Our 5th  Anniversary. Why do you think i'd forget that." He pouted back and kissed her on the cheek. " I got a surprise for you." She said as she hid the tickets. " What is it then?" Yoochun said as he anticipated for her surprise and he place his hands of her waist.

" I received free tickets from the audience of my recital and it goes to Nami Island! The date is tomorrow 3:00 pm at Incheon International Airport!" Jessica happily said as she jumped on Yoochun to carry her bridal style. " That's great honey! " He had a smile fully on his face as carried Jessica and kissed her straight on the lips.

* End Of Flashback* 

Both of them already arrived at the airport. 

" I'm so excited for the trip." Jessica cutely said as she pouted in excitement. " Don't worry babe. We will be there in no time. " He sweetly and kissed her forehead. They got on the place aboard Business Class. It was a 35 minute trip because of the snowy weather which caused the plane to slow down in it's flight. It caused Jessica to fall asleep on Yoochun's shoulder.

Jessica's POV:

I was so exhausted from waiting to arrive in Nami Island that I just fell asleep. But I didn't know that I'd end up sleeping on Yoochun's shoulder. " Princess. Sleeping Beauty. Are you there?" He jokingly whispered to me as he was poking me. " Why oppa?" I said as I woke up rubbing my eyes. " We're here." He happily sighed. I just smiled in happiness and hugged Yoochun. " At least, we're gonna be alone this time." I whispered. " Let's get down now from the plane and wait for our luggage." He said as the plane successfully landed. We got off and got our luggage.

We decided to go to the hotel first to drop our things and take a rest first before we go around and make some memories.

" I guess I already know where you want to go. Ever since you watched Winter Sonata you've always wanted to go to Nami Island didn't you?" Yoochun laughed as he was fixing the luggages. " But I've been here for countless times. I only was so excited because I came with you. There's so much I want to show you." I stood up from the bed and hugged him. He hugged me back and just replied with a whisper.

                            You showed me , a world that was brand new. You brightened up my day, there's so much I want to say. I just don't know where to begin.

" But oppa we didn't go anywhere yet." I pouted. " But ever since I met you I saw the world in a different way. I want to thank you so much for it." He just replied silently in a quite sad tone yet suddenly becomes cheerfully. " Let's go out now. It will get colder in a few hours now." He let go of the hug and had a big grin plastered on his face. I just grabbed a coat,a pair of mittens and the beanie that Yoochun gave me during our 2nd Month Anniversary. 
 
As we were walking for a few minutes he tried covering my eyes " Don't look till we get there." He smiled and covered my eyes. " What is this madness your gonna show me this time." I mumbled to myself

              He could just laugh until we got there." Ta-da! We're here."He shouted and uncovered my eyes.

 

 

 

" Oh my god. I've been wanting to go here all my life." I said surprised playing around the snow. " So innocent and beautiful. Your everything I could wish for." He thought as he was in deep thought looking at me playing in the snow. " Hey Yoochun. Aren't you going to play in the snow too?" I asked as I was kicking snow everywhere. He just smiled and suddenly laughed as he suddenly carried me bridal style and was rotating me in the middle of the snow. " Oppa get me down now." I playingly said as I was laughing. " Alright alright." He laughed silently as he finally place me down. " But I have something important to ask you." He seriously said lookin at me straight in the eyes. " What is it oppa?" I smiled as I asked curiously.

 

He knelt down in the middle of the snow and brought out a ring with a 4-karat diamond " Jung Jessica. Your the one that truly loved sincerely and with all your heart. So,will you marry me?" He asked sincerely as he was kneeling in the freezing cold snow. I was starting to cry and immediately said" Yes of course." and he kissed me passionately. I place my hands on his neck and he place his hands on my waist. 

After the kiss, we decided to play around throwing each other snow balls. 

.

.

.