001: For The First Time. Under The Snow

The First Time (A D & M Contest Entry)

.

.

.

Yoochun's POV:

I still have to deliver that potrait that the President of South Korea was requesting me to make in the middle of a winter storm. My car's at the carwash now because it was surrounded by snow and it's being repared because snow got in. Now, I have to walk myself to the Blue House just to deliver the portrait. Great.

I guess i'm getting tired now. Walking meters away non-stop in the midst of the snow storm. I'll sit down on a bench first, I guess the president won't complain if i'll be there later from expected.

And as I get back, I'd have to make another 'masterpiece' that the Ministry Of Tourism wants me to do. When will I get to have some rest? Can't they see i've done enough art pieces for 2 months straight?! Can't they see I'm human too?! Sighs, well. Atleast I have a break from January to April. 

I wonder if I would get some ideas. Like a couple in the middle of a snow storm or a couple in Winter Wonderland etc. I mean, I didn't want this job in the first place. My parents forced me into this. Just because they are also painters it means I should follow the bloodline. I don't even think I inherited the talent of painting of my parents. 

The snow storm is getting stronger than it expectedly was. I should go under a nearby roof. It's causing my eyes to blur. Err.. It's getting itchy . I should rub it off my eyes. Ehh.. Do I see something? Is it a girl? 

Jessica's POV:

By now, I'd have been practicing for my ballet recital or delaying tactics to skip practice. As I was running in the middle of a snow storm I saw this handsome yet quite familar young man with a giant painting on his left hand and his right hand rubbing his left eye gently. 

" Uhm... Excuse me. Sir, what are you doing in the middle of a snow storm with a giant painting?" I asked politely as I further approached him. " Uhh.. I'm about to deliver this to the Blue House. Your miss, why are you here in light clothing when there is an snow blizzard? " He shyly yet gentlemanly asked me as he stood up. " Ahh... I just... ehh... Delaying tactics..." I shyly said as I smiled jokingly." That's what I wanted to do. But I have something important to do.Excuse me miss" He politely said and started to walk slowly. Then as he was starting to walk my phone rang and it was from my manager " Jessica? Where are you?!" then I just hanged up. " I gotta go first. Goodbye sir." I politely said as I was about to run when he immediately grabbed my wrist." Wait miss, what is your name?" He seriously said as he was holding my wrist." My name is Jung Jessica. What is you name then?" I smiled as I faced him face to face. " I'm Park Yoochun." He smiled back as he let go of my wrist gently. We just stared at each other for a few minutes. " Well, maybe we can get in contact for some time. So, may I have your number?" He worriedly said as he place his right hand on his head. " Ohh. Sure! Here." I immediately got my phone out cheerfully and we exchanged numbers. " Thank you, Jessica." He shyly thanked me. " You can call me Sica." I cheerfully said as I smiled back at him. " But we just met today." He cutely argued and all I could do was laugh and smile at him. " Don't worry." I said and quickly ran away from him and waved my hands goodbye to run back home where I have to practice again.. It left him speechless and dumbfounded. ( End of POV)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like it. ~~~