I'll be there !!

So close..Yet so far..

" OMO !! It's Kwangmin oppa !! " Eun hye's head snap to the direction the fangirls are screaming and saw her all time crush since the start of high school. Eun hye sigh and though to herself * How I wish.. He knows that I exist.. * Eun Hye look down as she walk pass the fangirls and Kwangmin. Kwangmin look up from the fangirls and saw Eun Hye his all time crush since the start of high school too.

A smile slowly form on his face as he look at Eun Hye's perfect features. Perfect at least to him. " OMO !! You saw ?! Kwangmin oppa was smiling to me ! " Oh Jin Min the school queenka shouted and grinned widely. Kwangmin Glared at her direction and Eun Hye's head turn back to kwangmin's direction to see that Kwangmin was looking at her as from Eun Hye's angle, she only can see from the back and not the whole thing. Eun Hye's heart started to squeeze  in pain as she felt her vision blurred. she balled her hands into fist and squeeze her eyes shut and run not caring where she is running.

All she want is just to forget about Kwangmin. Without looking. She accidentally bump into someone. " whoa !! Hey look out ! Don't close your eyes while- " the person lifted up Eun Hye's Chin and wipe her tears away while saying " hey.. Pretty girls like you should not cry. You will look ugly .. " Eun Hye look up to see a cute guy with a baby face. She smiled at him and said " Gomawo.. " " * chuckles * no problem ! What is your name ? I'm nichkhun ! " he said as he give his boyish grin. " I-I 'm Eun Hye " Eun hye stuttered as she was memorised by his grin.

" * chuckles * next time, if you have troubles and want someone to talk to, just call me ! " he said as he fist up his hand, stick out his pinky and thumb making it look like a phone, put it near his ear and shake it. " B-But how will I be able to - " Eun Hye sentence was interrupted by Nichkhun who said " you will know.. When you need me ! " he smiled as he wave, stuff something into Eun Hye's fist and walk off.

Eun Hye open up her fist to see a crumpled paper. She Uncrumpled it and saw a phone number written there and a small note in the bottom that read " told ya !! Just call if you need me ! I'll be there for you ! " Eun Hye smiled and realised something * oh.. I did not think of Kwangmin once when I was with nichkhun .. That's weird.. But it's good.. * Eun Hye thought as she smiled and went into her class

-- lunch time --

" oppa !! Eat lunch with me ! " Eun Hye turn around to see Jin Min pulling Kwangmin with her while acting cute. Kwangmin felt someone staring and turn to see Eun Hye looking. For a second, both of their eyes meet. Eun Hye quickly look down to hide her blushing face when suddenly she felt someone tapping her shoulder. Eun Hye turn around to see no one.

* OMO.. Am I imagining things ? * then suddenly someone hug her waist " Ahh !! OMO ! " " * chuckles * you're so cute ! " Eun Hye turn around to see nichkhun " yah !! Don't do that next time !! I will get a heart attact ! " Nichkhun laugh and said " Yahh !! Eun Hye ! You probly won't get a heart attact ! You're too skinny ! " Eun Hye blushed and Said " Yah !! How dare you touch my waist you ert ! " Nichkhun look at her and said " say that again ! And you'll regret it ! " " Hmph ! ERT ! " Eun Hye said out loud and do a mehrong at him " Yahh ! KIM EUN HYE ! I told you you will regret it ! " Eun Hye eyes widen as Nichkhun went near her and started tickling her .

" O-oppa !! S-s-st-op ! Ahahahah !! " Eun hye said while laughing " Bwoh.. What did you call me ? " Eun Hye realised what she said and blushed " uhmm I called you .. Oppa ? Wae.. You don't like it ? " Nichkhun smiled and said " ani.. Of course I like it !! Call me oppa from now on arraso ?! " Eun Hye sigh and said " SHIRO ! " " Yahh KIM EUN HYE ! " Eun Hye giggled as she ran away with Nichkhun chasing after her. Kwangmin who heard their conversation and saw the whole thing became jealous. * that should be me.. * Kwangmim balled up his fist in anger and pried Jin Min's hands away and walk towards the cafeteria.

Nichkhun leaded Eun Hye to a table where there is two other guys sitting." Eun Hye ! Meet Wooyoung and taecyeon my two best friends ! " Nichkhun said as heat down next to Taecyeon " Hey pretty lady what's your name ? " Wooyoung said in English. * whoa.. Luckily I took English leasons * Eun Hye thought as she replied back in English " hello, I'm Eun Hye nice to meet you Wooyoung ."

" Wow. Your English is not bad ! Nice to meet you too ! " Wooyoung again replied in English and put out his hand for a handshake. Eun Hye gave a small smile, shook hands with Wooyoung and said " Thanks for the compliment. Your english is good as well. " " yah Eun Hye and Wooyoung ! Stop with the English. It's  pissing me off. " Nichkhun said and gave the irritated face.

" oh ! Someone is jealous ! " Taecyeon said and look up to the ceiling acting all innocent. Nichkhun glared at him and Wooyoung said " well I guess he will be .. Because.. Well she is really quite pretty " Wooyoung strugged "Oppa !! I'm prettier them her ! " Jin Min said as she walk towards the 4 of them. Eun Hye look at her, furrowed her eyebrows and thought * I thought she already have Kwangmin ? Why is she flirting with Wooyoung now ? " Jin Min glared at Eun Hye and said " Hah.. She look like some disgusting begger from Cambodia. Disgusting . Don't you agree oppas ? " Jin Min look at Wooyoung, Taecyeon then Nichkhun waiting for their answer.

Nichkhun smirked and look at Jin Young. " are you saying yourself ? If you are then I agree.. " Nichkhun then narrowed his eyes and said " . " Jin Min rolled her eyes and turn to Wooyoung who is beside her. " oppa.. You agree with me right ? " Wooyoung look at Eun Hye then look back at Jin Min and said in English " if she is like what you said, then you are worst. Do you know how digesting you look compared to her ? You look like some corpse that had rotted. " Wooyoung glared at her and push her hand away. " I'm getting out of here. There seems to be a disgusting stench comming from someone called Jin min.  " Wooyoung glared at Jin Min again shuddered and walk away.

Jin Min poured then look at Taecyeon " oppa she's a right ? A . A stupid flirter and she's so ugly.. " Jin Min gave the disgusted face not realising Taecyeon is burning with anger. Taecyeon clench his fist, bang the table and shouted " Yah !! Who says she's UGLY ?! Only you are Jin min ! You have always been a . And your princess temper. Just stop this and treat the girl that Nichkhun had eyes on for almost half a year already ! If she's ugly, Nichkhun will not have set his eyes on her.

And I also will not have. So just stop your talking and get far away from us ! " Taecyeon finally said things that was in his heart for a long time out. Everyone look at Taecyeon shock at his confession. * what ?! What do he mean has set his eyes on me for half a year ? Did we not know each other today only ? * Jin Min walk away and gave Eun Hye a shove causing her to fall to the ground.

" you better watch out next time. " Jin Min said as she gritted her teeth and slap Eun Hye before walking off. " YAH ! OH JIN MIN ! HOW DARE TOU SLAP HER ?! " Nichkhun shouted causing Jin Min to stop. " she deserve it. " Jin Min said as she flip her hair and walk off " Oh Jin Mi- " Nichkhun was being cut off by Eun Hye who was  saying " Oppa.. I-it's okay.. " " But..- "  " oppa .. It's okay really ! " Nichkhun sign and pulled Eun Hye into a hug " I will protect you no matter what next time. " " Gomawo oppa.. " Eun Hye said as she look back. " you too Taecyeon oppa. Gomawo ."

Eun Hye smiled as she pulled Out from the hug and stood up. Taecyeon look at Eun Hye and smiled. Suddenly, Eun Hye remembered what Taecyeon said earlier. " oh. By th way, oppa, what do you mean about what you said just now ? I don't get it.. " Taecyeon's smiled disappeared and look into Eun Hye's eyes. " Kim Eun Hye, I love you. Will you be with me ? " Eun Hye blushed and said " but we just met like  30 minutes ago... So how is this possible ? "

" Eun Hye - ah you Pabo.. I have like you for half a year already. Even if you don't know me, I know you.. Everything. Will you accept me ? " Taecyeon admitted and his ears turn red. " I-im sorry.. I don't like you Taecyeon oppa. I already like someone else . But.. We can be best friends ? Is it okay ? " Eun Hye look at Taecyeon questioning.

" I knew it will be like this. Nae. We shall be best friends. But one day, you will fall for me. " Eun hye blush at what Taecyeon said and turn to Nichkhun. "oppa, I will be going to my locker first. See you later. " Eun Hye then quickly walk away. Kwangmin who was standing near them heard everything. * Eun Hye like some one ? Who could it be ? Do I still have a chance ? * Kwangmin sign and walk away thinking about what to do.

---3 weeks later---

" Kwangmin oppa !! Don't tickle me anymore ! " Eun Hye shouted as Kwangmin hit Eun Hye tickling spot and was laughing away like crazy. Yeap you were right. In the 3 weeks, Kwangmin finally had the guts to befriend Eun Hye and they started to become close friends. Kwangmin had also became food friends with Nichkhun, Wooyoung and Taecyeon. " yah ! Kwangmin don't tickle her anymore ! I'm going to get jealouse. Taecyeon said as he say down beside Eun Hye.

Kwangmin stop and glared at his hyung " yah hyung.. Why do you have to spoil the fun... AISH.. " " OPPA ! Annyeong ! " Jin Min ran towards Kwangmin and hug his arms. " yah. Jin Min get off me. " Jin Min pouted and Look at Eun Hye. " why are you with her again ? " Kwangmin look at Jin Min and said " because she is my best friend.. Now can you go away Jin Min ?! " " fine. " Jin Min then turn to me again " You better stay away from my Kwangmin oppa or else ! " Jin Min flipped her hair and walk away.

" Eun Hye - ah don't listen to her nothing she say is true. "Kwangmin said to Eun Hye panicky. " arraso.. " Eun Hye said but don't know who should she believe. * I should believe oppa right ? .. I don't know .. * Eun Hye sign and felt abit hurt in the heart . She pouted and lay down on the table. " Eun Hye - ah.. Later after school can you meet me at the rooftop ? " Eun Hye put her head back up and ask " Wae ? " " just meet me arraso ? " " Mmm Nae. " Eun Hye replied and put her head back down on the table thinking what Kwangmin wants to say.

  AFTERSCHOOL ~~~~

Eun Hye pack up her bag and prepare to go meet Kwangmin " HYE - ah ! " Nichkhun called and ran up to Eun hye " let's go home together ! Kaja ! " " Ani.. I need to go meet Kwangmin at the rooftop. He said he has something to tell me. " arraso then I shall wait for you at the front of the school ? " " Nae oppa " Eun Hye replied and ran to the roof top. Jin Min who was nearby heard what Eun hye said and followed her to the roof top. 

-- at the roof top --

" Kwangmin ! " Eun hye ran to the figure standing at the middle of the roof top and looking at the scenery. " oh Eun Hye you are here already ? " " Mmhmm what you wanted to say ? " Kwangmin sigh, look on the floor an muster up his courage and look back up straight into Eun Hye's eyes " Kim Eun Hye, I - " " OPPA ! " Jin Min shouted breaking Kwangmin's sentence. * I have to stop Kwangmin oppa from confessing to Eun Hye. * Jin Min thought to herself as she sense the atmosphere and heard their conversation.

"oppa, remember yesterday ? The kiss you gave me was DAEBAK ! Your lips was like Cotten and you kept saying saranghae to me ! It was so romantic ! Oppa ! I love you too ! " Jin Min said and quickly peck Kwangmin's lips. Kwangmin look at Jin Min shock and stunned. Eun Hye could not believe her eyes as she felt her vision blurred.

" I think I should go now.. I don't want to be the third party. " Eun Hye said with no feeling as she felt as though her soul has totally left her body. She clench her heart as she felt it tear rolling down her cheeks and quickly ran out of the roof top . " EUN HYE WAIT !! " Kwangmin shouted but Jin Min attacked him by hugging him. " AISH ! JIN MIN JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE ! " Kwangmin shouted and shove Jin Min away.

" Oppa.. I did it for you.. " Jin Min pouted and pulled Kwangmin's arm again. " HOW IS IT HELPING ME WHEN ALL YOU DO IS MAKE IT WORST ?! JUST GO AWAY JIN MIN ! " Kwangmin said as he ran to find Eun Hye. Meanwhile, Nichkhun who was waiting at the front of the school saw Eun Hye running towards him. " Hey Eun Hye ! What was- " Nichkhun stop when Eun Hye ran into his arms and hug him, crying hard. " Eun Hye - ah.. Why you crying ? " Nichkhun ask as he Eun Hye's hair to calm her down.

" Kwangmin... He... He... Jin Min.. " " shhh.. It's okay don't cry anymore.. If you cry I would also want to cry. * it's always Kwangmin huh ? What did he do to make Eun Hye cry ? * Nichkhun thought as he sigh. " Eun Hye.. I will always protect you no matter what no matter who is it. " Nichkhun whispered and a tear fell from his eyes.Kwangmin who finally reach the front of the school saw Eun Hye and Nichkhun hugging. His heart tear into pieces as his legs loose control and fall to the ground.And thought to himself * it's always Nichkhun.. Can't you see my heart beats for you ?.. I love you Kim Eun Hye , and I always will . *

 

-----------

* ENDDD ~~~~ ^^ BAD ENDING yeah >< ahhahhaa. i dont know how to end it so yeahh :((

haixxxx i just cant think of a good ending * pouts *

okay anyways to clear things up...

Nichkhun already know who Eun Hye is and so did Taecyeon. they both had met her in school ( obviously ) and well to nichkhun, it was love at first sight. and to taecyeon. he had slowly fall her her. they had been following her aroound to protect her. but in order to not let her know.. they will only tell the person off that bully Eun Hye after they finish bullying Eun Hye. but they had always wanted to stop Eun Hye from getting hurt so they plan for Nichkhun to bumb into Eun Hye when they have the chance. well while woohyun.. he doesnt know anything ( sad life ).

hahaha ~ so i hope i cleared everything ~ just ask if you have anything ~

SEE YA IN MY OTHER FANFIC :D

 

COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE ^^