Chapter One: Far far away

Tease My Love

**Joo's POV

 

Twenty years ago, I was dressed in plaid skirts, a pink collar shirt, pigtails and I was unfortunate to be blind. I began wearing my "goggles" at the age of two. It was torturing, but I got used to them at the age of ten. Now, I'm wearing prescripted contact lens because we are living in the 21st century. Haha how funny.

"Honey... Honey! Wake up! You're gonna be late!" I could hear her voice and footsteps approaching my bedroom door.

"F-Five--One..." I mumbled as I attempt to raise my heead, but it fell back onto my pillow.

My mom opened my door and shook her head at my appearance.

"Up, up! Breakfast is ready!" She announced as she toss my blanket aside.

"Adf..sdf...hg...fgrt...." I uttered.

"Jung Jane Jae Joo~!" She said as loud as a military officer.

 

LATER...

 

"Mom, this is more than very enough." I said as I looked at the stacks of luggage.

"It's okay. Grandma requested for some stuff. Uncle Kim asked for some stuff and Auntie Sasa wanted some hair products dsgnsfdkglksmfdlkgmklsfdmglkmfsd....." Mom blabbered.

"They will be expecting me, right? Like, that is too many luggage for me to carry around in the airport." I eyed the luggage.

"Of course! They will run to you before you even notice them!" She said with excitement then sent me off in a cab since dad was away for business and mom don't like driving.

She waved like she was ensuring me that I will have the best time of my life. The cab began to move, but I stopped the driver. I rolled down my window and poked out my head.

"Ma! Why do I have to go and not you?" I stubbornly asked with a pout.

She ruffled my hair and pinched my cheek.

"Go catch that tiger." She said with her extra smiley eyes.

"What tiger---"

"Please be safe on the streets." Mom nicely reminded the driver then kissed my head before the driver drove away.

"Ma! Ma~! I'm going to call you when I land in Japan! I love you!" I called back to her not knowing whether she was listening or not.

I was being sent away. Far far away. To where? Where my dreams became nightmares: Korea. I turned back to see what I was leaving behind and it was nothing. I will surely come back ASAP.... very very soon, I hope.

An hour later, I was dropped off at the Central airport. After struggling with my bags and luggage, I entered in the airport. I looked at my schedule and in about half an hour, my plane was going to start boarding. Mom said I was going to stay in Korea for two weeks ONLY. It was a graduation gift. How awesome, eh? Mom also mention about a tiger. What tiger is she talking about? Is she sending me to a zoo located in Korea? No, Mom won't be that nuts nor would Dad allow that, especially my brother. Well whatever. I'll keep myself out of the zoo so I won't have to catch any tiger for mom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Hello! I know it's short but yea whatever lol Hoping to have more readers soon. Enjoy and please dearly comment. Thanks, love! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEASERS:

"So I heard your umma said you would be staying here for two months?" Auntie Sasa questioned me.

"Yes." I nod with a polite smile then gasped.

"T-Two m-months?!"

~~~~

"Kim Jane." I read the tag on the bag to myself.

"How was your trip to America, sir?" My chauffeur asked.

"Great. Very great." I responded without taking my eyes off the tag.

~~~~

"Waaaah~! You have such a coooooool name~~ Jung Jane Jae Joo? Oh wooooow." My little cousin said in amusement.

"Repeat my name a few more times and you will hate saying it. Trust me." I told him as I was unpacking my stuff.

"Eh? Where is my purple bag?" I looked around the room then gasped.

"Airport!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK THANK THANK YOU! :)