Chapter 1

Second Love...

"Jin! Jin!  5 more seconds to go alright?" a stage director hurridely reminded the singer.

"Yosh! Gambarimasu."  Jin said as he adjusted his outfit, a leather jacket with black slightly ripped jeans and pleather shiny sneakers wtih a bit of glitter.

He then went and stayed backstage looking at the crowd of the people who were shouting his name.

"JIN! JIN! JIN!" everyone screamed.  Jin took it all in and smiled, it took a while but now almost every one in LA, New York and other places knew of him, the japanese superstar that made it big in America.

Once it was time Jin had a big smile and adjusted his handless mic.  He then walked up the stage shouting, "Whats up everyone!"  Earning screams from left and right.

"Today is a special day.  It'll be new years in just a few minutes so let's enjoy the last of 2011!"  Everyone screamed even more as the music started playing and Jin started singing his song: Test Drive.  

Everyone started dancing to the upbeat music and once it ended Jin looked at the time, almost ten seconds away from New Year's.

"Alright everyone!  Let's Count down!  10! 9! 8! 7!"  Everyone counted with him, excited.

"5! 4! 3! 2!"  Then finally the time came.

"1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Everyone shouted and yelled and jumped up and down as did Jin who was excited for what 2012 would bring him. 

Once the concert ended Jin was in his dressing room getting rid of his make up and outfit.

"That was great Jin."  his hair stylist commented.

"Thanks."  He said smiling at her.  "I finally get to go back to Japan now.  Partying all night long."

she simply giggled at how adorably hot he was.  Every female worker were practically in love with him.

"Watch out Japan."  Jin said in the mirror at himself, "Jin's coming back."  He then gave a slight wink and clicked his tongue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT TOKYO AIRPORT:

"Watch out Japan."  a girl wearing a colorful snow jacket and faded blue, ripped jeans with white (slightly dirty) sneakers and a worn out brown backpack came out of the terminal.

"Chise Song is finally here!"  She said to herself as she breathed in the fresh airport air and smiled.

"Hello?  Ai?"  Chise called her friend as she was walking out of the airport and trying to find a bus.

"Oh hey Chise!  You finally here?"  Ai said with an excited voice.

"Yea most definitely!  I'm getting on the bus now so if your apartment's messy the clean up before i get there!"  Chise said.

"Hey im not like you!  I'm actually clean you know."  Ai said giggling.

Chise laughed along as she went on a bus that led to Tokyo University, "Alright Alright.  I'll see you in a bit Ai."

All of a sudden after she went on the bus and the bus left Jin in a clever disguise so that no one would recognize him came out of the airport and breathed in the fresh air.

"Finally home."  He smiled then looked around before walking towards his black van and getting inside it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOKYO UNIVERSITY:

Chise got off the bus and looked around at the elegant university, "Wow... This place is... rich looking."  She had no other words to describe it.  It wasnt exactly amazing to her or great.  They were just regular buildings to her.

"Chise!"  a girls voice rang.  Chise looked around and smiled once she saw her friend Ai. She waved back and yelled "Ai!"

Ai ran towards her smiling and waving.  Ai was a beautiful girl and was always targeted by men.  Although she had a slightly calm personality she loved hard partying, but if dangerous men ever tried to get close to her Chise would knock them away.  For a while Ai wasnt able to party as hard since Chise wasnt there with her but now that she's here...

"I'm so glad you're here!"  Ai said as they hugged.

"And you!  you look so... nice... too glamorous... ARE YOU GOING ON A DATE?!"  Chise yelled.

"No of course not! I would never go out with a guy unless you were there Chise."  Ai said smiling, "Besides i have trouble picking the right guys."

"Then why are you dressed so nicely?"  Chise asked.

"Wellll..... Why dont we first get to the apartment huh?"  Chise nodded as they walked happily, arms linked to Ai's apartment.  It was one of the apartments on campus that were extremely expensive and since Ai's dad funded the school she was able to live there for free.

"Cool."  Chise bluntly said as she took off her backpack and plopped down on the nice white sofa.

"Always blunt and not easily amazed by things."  Ai said.

"Should i be?"  Chise asked as she sat up.

Ai giggled, "Nah.  Thats always your character anyway.  Dont really care for the looks."

"Well what can you do?  Was born this way."  Chise joked as they laughed.

"So gonna tell me why youre dressed so nice?"  Chise asked.

"Welll...  since you're here and all... I kinda was thinking about going to the club."  Ai said hestitantly.

Chise almost fell on the floor, "Hah??  I JUST got here and now you want me to go to a club and be your bodyguard?"

"PLease please please!!"  Ai went over to her and rubbed her hands together giving her the puppy dog face, "I've been good this whole time you were gone and never went partying.  Since i know how it's going to be like if you arent there."

Chise thought about it, "Well... Did have a pretty y time just before coming here.  Guess i could use the fun."

"Things at home?"  Ai asked pitying her.

"Whats with that look?"  Chise asked as she playfully punched Ai's cheek lightly, "You know its not big deal."

"Yea but-"

"Kay then ive decided i'll go.  Just let me get dressed first and can we leave at 8?  i wanna rest for about an hour before we leave and besides you like leaving when its just about to get dark right?"  Chise then plopped down on the sofa and started snoring.

Ai smiled at her sleeping figure and then walked to her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whattup Jin?"  one of his friends fist bumped him.

"Just the concert.  Now i can finally have some rest."  Jin said as he ploppped down on his friend's couch.

"How about Kat tun's activities.  You still going strong?"  Jin asked.

"Well you know.  Pretty good."  His friend said.

"Dont give me that Kazuya.  You guys are doing awesome.  Having so many dramas and osts for those dramas."  Jin said.

Kazuya gave a smile, "Well yea i guess."  They both laughed as Jin threw a pillow at him playfully.

"So since we're on vacation you wanna go to the club?"  Kazuya asked.

Jin sat up, 'Sure why not?  Havent had the time to properly party.  I say we go."  

"Yea."  Kazuya fist bumped him again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE CLUB:

Ai and Chise both got off the bus as they walked towards the line at the entrance of the club.  It wasnt too long.

Ai was wearing a beautiful sparkly black sequined tight dress that was short and she also wore open toe heels.  She had on heavy makeup and just blow dried hair with silver bracelets.  She looked amazingly gorgeous while Chise... next to her... had on the same clothes as before and was looking extremely tired and bored.

Chise yawned as Ai looked at her, "Chise... i think you've become an even heavier sleeper."

"Really?  Good."  Chise bluntly said as Ai smiled.  They were slowly moving up the line then they suddenly heard loud screams.  Ai looked behind them fast as Chise slowly turned her head, her eyes half open.

Ai looked more closely since she couldnt see the people since they were surrounded by many girls but once she caught Kazuya's face and Jin's face dropped and she hit Chise's arm a couple of times.

"Ow!  Why would you do that?"  Chise said rubbing her arm.

'Its them!"  Ai told her.

"Hah?  Who?"  Chise asked.

"It's THEM!!!'  Ai yelled louder as they came closer.

"WHO?!  How am i supposed to know?!"  Chise asked frustrated.  Then Kazuya spotted Ai and smiled at her stopping in his tracks with Jin next to him.

"Hey how's it going?"  Kazuya said.

"H-Hi!"  Ai automatically responded.  Chise slowly turned to look at him her eyes not registering well since she was still sleepy.

"I'm-"

"Kamenashi Kazuya!  I know!  Member of Kat tun!  I love your songs."  Ai said smiling big.

"Well alright then.  I guess i'll see you inside- umm-"

"Ai Haruno!"  She practically yelled.

He smiled at her, "Okay Ai.  See you later."  Every girl around them screamed at his angel like smile.  They then both left inside the club.

"Who was that?"  Chise asked a little bit more awake.

"Thats Kazuya!  A member of Kat tun? And next to him was Jin Akanishi!  Former memeber but big time soloist!"  Ai explained everything but after the first word Chise was lost.

Ai sighed and gave up.  Soon they were let inside the club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSIDE CLUB:

There was loud music and colorful lights in the darkness.  There were a lot of people in there dancing that they bumped into a lot of people.

"hey Ai!  I think i'll just wait here!"  Chise yelled as they stopped at a bar counter.

"Okay!  Keep a close eye on me!"  Ai yelled as she left Chise to go to dance as Chise sat down at the counter and kept a close watch.  What she didnt notice was that Kazuya and Jin were sitting just a seat away from her.

"Dude.  Didnt you think that girl was cute?  You know, Ai?"  Kazuya said with alcohol in his hand.

"Yea definitely."  Jin said with alcohol in his hand as well.

"Her friend was a bit dull though dont you think?"  Kazuya commented.

"A bit?!  Please she was not fitting the scene."  Jin said laughing and making fun.  

Chise heard but she hardly cared as she was too focused and worried about Ai.  After a few minutes Ai came over to the bar to talk to Chise but was stopped by Kazuya.  Chise stood up a bit, waiting and on guard.

"K-Kazuya!"  Ai said.

"Hey!  Ai right?  You wanna go to one of the karaoke rooms with me?  I'll show you my singing skills!"  He smiled warmly at her.

Chise observed him, *His smile isnt that bad and he seems like a genuine nice guy.  Besides hes supposedly famous so if he tried something here he would definitely be caught and he wouldnt want that seemingly as his popularity is high.*  She then sat down and nodded at Ai who nodded at Kazuya and left with him to a karaoke room.

"Tch... Kazuya getting all the hot girls."  Jin said sipping his alcohol.

"May i have milk please?"  Chise asked the bartender who simply laughed, "We dont sell milk here."

"Why not?"  Chise asked not getting it.  Jin overheard and snickered.

Chise turned towards him sharply, "Something funny?"

Jin looked at her, "Oh no.  Nothing.."  But he kept snickering which annoyed Chise.

"I'm sorry but did you really think milk would be sold at a bar?"  

Chise eyed him, "Actually yea.  Have a problem?  Helmet head?"

Jin then got silghtly annoyed and looked at her, "Do you even know who i am?"

"No."  She bluntly said before he could go on.  Jin then let out a sarcastic smile and scoffed, "I see.  You're one of those fangirls who act like they dont know who i am and act oblivious towards me.  And sooner or later you think i'll fall in love with you.  Well sorry but its not like a drama so dream on."

Chise stayed silent for a second and eyed him then spoke, "Who's a drama?  And i am so sorry that you are so self centered."

"What did you say?!"  Jin got angry.

"Ciao."  Chise rose up her hand as a wave goodbye and walked away.

"Hey You!  I'm not done!"  Jin yelled as he also got up to follow her through the crowd.

Chise rolled her eyes at his voice but something caught her attention.  Men in suspicious black suits were entering the same room Kazuya and Ai both went into.

She then walked faster over to the room also.

"Hey wait up!'  Jin was following her not knowing what was going on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE ROOM:

"Who are you?"  Kazuya asked guarding Ai who was scared looking at the scary gangster dude who smiled at her creepily.

"Ai-chan... Ready?"  He didnt finish as Chise squeezed through that crowd of scary gangster men.  She finally reached inside the room and was in front of Kazuya and Ai, in between them and the gangsters.

"Who're you ugly?"  The guy asked annoyed.

"You talking to a mirror?"  Chise simply stood there with her hands in her pockets.

"Why you-"

"Anyway.  Why are you bothering Ai?"  Chise asked comfortably.

Before they could answer Jin came in, "Hey!  I said i wasnt through-"

"Shut up!"  Chise said which Jin was surprised at as no fan would ever say that to him.  She turned her attention on the man.

"Ai owes me a night."  He said smiling creepily.

"A night? HEY!  You said you didnt go partying!"  Chise said tlaking to Ai.  Ai hid behind Kazuya even more since Chise was scarier than those men.

"W-well i did party but not TOO long..."

"The fact is she owed me a night and im gonna get one, so move!"  The man put a hand on Chise's shoulder to move her but she didnt budge.

"Bad move..."  Ai whispered.

"huh?"  Kazuya questioned but before he could say more Chise took the mans wrist and twisted it so that he was writhing on the floor.  She had a good grip on his wrist.

"Dont Touch me.  You B*stard."  Chise said tightening her grip.

"Hey!"  His subordinates ran after her as she threw their boss at them.  She stood there relaxed as Jin and Kazuya looked on with slight awe.

"You wanna mess?"  She asked, "Then come hither brethren."  She said with a bit nod of her head.

Ai slapped her forehead out of embarrassment, "Not the shakespearan talk..."

The men then charged after Chise at which Jin moved a bit forward, worried but he stopped once Chise started fighting them.

She dodged their kicks and punches easily without taking out her hands out of her pockets.  She then squated when some man tried to punch her then she came up and gave him a round kick which sent him flying.  

Jin also joined in and tried taking down a few of them, which he did.  Chise moved with ease without ever taking her hands out of her pockets.  She knocked the last guy out and turned and kicked Jin thinking he was one of them.  Jin slowly fell on the ground with pain, "I'm. Not. Them.  Stupid..."  Then he fell on the ground in pain.

Chise realized her mistake and awkwardly stood there looking around, "Sorry."  She whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kazuya, Jin, Ai and Chise were outside the club after the fight.

Jin was still icing the area she hit him... a very SENSITIVE area...

"Hey i said i was sorry."  Chise said as Ai urged her to apologize more sincerely.

"Its alright Jin is a big boy."  Kazuya said laughing a bit but stopped once jin punched him.

Ai giggled a bit.

"Hey look.  It wouldnt have turned out this way if you hadnt been in the way. so.."  Chise said.

"What did you say?  You're the one that kicked me!"  Jin yelled.

"Yes.  Thank you for stating the obvious Captain."  Chise said.

"Why you- ah!"  Jin couldnt move as much as he was still in pain. 

"I'm pretty sure it'll be fine by tomorrow so just sleep on it, geez."  Kazuya said.

Ai smiled.  "Well then i'll be going."  Chise said as she started walking.

"Wait!"  jin yelled.

Chise looked at him, "What now?"

"Dont you think you owe me something for kicking me?!"  He yelled.

"No."  She said without thinking on it.  Kazuya giggled with Ai.

"What did you-"

"I apologized and thats enough.  It was sincere even if you wont believe it and finally, i hope we never see each other again, we obviously dont match.  So Ciao."  Chise said making a cool salute and walking away.

"I should get going too."  Ai said then she smiled at Kazuya while running to catch up with Chise.

"That freaking girl... I'm gonna get her one day."  Jin said.

"Chill.  You'll probably never see her again."  Kazuya said helping Jin into the van.

"If i do... She'll get it from me."  Jin vowed as they drove away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------