Sun, Sky, Stars and Ocean

Sun, Sky, Stars and Ocean

 

There is something about him, hidden underneath all the layers of everything else, something deep within him and hidden underneath a lot of masks.  It’s some form of warmth, something that draws all of them to him, slowly but surely pulling them closer and deeper and further.  Each of them finds something different within him that they love, that they need, that they draw out of him.  And slowly, all four of them notice the obvious change in him – truer to himself, closer to what was always lying hidden away underneath all the fear placed masks he’s worn for far too long around them. 
 
They all notice it at different points; they all begin to feel differently - longer touches and lingering glances.  And even through it all, there isn’t a moment that he realizes exactly what it is they are doing, how much they’ve changed him, how much they’ve made him into the person he’s become.  But he does know that he owes them his happiness and his love and his life. 
 
Yunho is neither forceful nor soft, he’s strong and capable as he brings out the love in Jae’s eyes, pulling him instantly out into the light that shines so brightly it’s sometimes blinding.  He doesn’t allow him to worry or struggle or feel sadness – because his favorite face is a smiling face, open and bright and free.  Yunho pulls out his compassion, slowly as time moves forward – baby steps is what it takes, but Yunho never stops pulling, never gives up because he knows it’s there, somewhere just waiting to be free.  And he lends him his strength, his shoulder and hands and arms, to hold him up and push him forward – further out into the light, further away from the darkness.  Yunho pulls out the soft smiles and the smooth lingering touches, the heat burrowed away within the ice – shattering all the coldness and melting him into nothing more than a puddle of compliant flesh.  Burning holes right through him, touching his heart in a way he’d never thought could even be possible.  He gives him the sun. 
 
Yoochun is calm in his journey through everything that Jaejoong possesses, all the hidden secrets lying wasted in darkened corners.  Yoochun brings forward the passion that’s been struggling to bust straight out of him, that’s been slowly suffocating behind all those walls and ceilings and doors.  He moves him, slowly rocking him to the steady sound of hearts beating as one – as their souls connect and twine together, creating the perfect melody.  He brings out the music within him, the song and voice hidden deep beneath all the bleak space.  He gives him freedom, he shows him how to fly and soar and escape - He shows him how to break the chains, and just go.  He gives him the sky. 
 
Junsu is loud and noisy and clumsy in all of his endeavors, he doesn’t ask for permission or wait for acknowledgment from Jaejoong – he just busts, quite loudly through all the doors, creating a whirlwind of chaos in his wake.  But in its place he brings out the never ending, open and free laughter that delights them all.  He brings out the rambling, tongue-tied, honest and blunt conversation that marvel and awe them all at first, and then just continue to entertain them.  He pulls out the quirky behavior, the odd habits, and the imperfections – because those are all the most important parts to Junsu.  Perfection cannot be touched or soothed or molded, but imperfection is something that he can roll over, turn into something truly beautiful with his hands, something that he can mold and shape with his voice – and he does.  He gives him loud laughter and big smiles that accompany bright eyes.  He pulls out truths and loyalty, and most of all he pulls out the shine that was buried beneath the dust.  He gives him the stars. 
 
Changmin is the youngest, therefore he’s the last to take action, slow and deliberate and sometimes even sneaky in his ways.  He pulls out the motherly warmth and affection that was buried down beneath a lot of misplaced apathy.  He brings out the softness of; a worried caress, a tender kiss.  He pulls out the worry as well, the constant need to know where everyone is and the fear of anyone getting sick.  He pulls out the shy eyes and shaking hands because he’s the baby, because he’s precious and special, but mostly because he’s so much innocence wrapped up in snark that it pulls fear out of Jaejoong, slowly but surely pulling emotions forward from places he didn’t know he had hidden them.  Changmin gives him rocky and unpredictable; it keeps him on his toes and keeps him entranced.  He’s alluring in his simpleness, and frustrating in his childness, and breathtaking in the moments that he just fades away from the sarcasm and embraces him long enough to feel that he’s not a baby at all anymore. He gives him the ocean. 
 
They all bring out the best in him, pulling out all the hidden pieces that he never thought he’d want to share with anyone.  They break down all those silly, useless walls because they weren’t really meant for keeping them out.  He wants to hold them all closer, but he’s still overcome with the fear of losing them.  He doesn’t want to share them, he feels responsible and possessive of them all – Because they are his, his to hold and keep and love and cherish until the end of time.  And that is exactly what he plans on doing, no matter what happens – they will always be his, and he will always be theirs.