Fluff :3

Strength, Vulnerability, Immortality, and Sorcery [Abandoned]

 

After a whole day of endless, non-stop walking, they finally stopped by a hot water spring.
They were quite glad that it was hot water, considering that all of them needed to bathe after a whole week of walking covered in sweat and dirt-and some blood.
Not clean at all.

Everyone went in pairs to bathe, starting with Minhyun and Ren, and then ending with Yesung and Ryeowook.

 

“Ugh, finally! Alone time!” Ryeowook said exasperatedly, literally dragging his warrior along with him towards the springs.

“We get plenty of alone time.” Yesung grumbled, stumbling along clumsily right behind the younger.

“No we don’t.” Ryeowook huffed as they reached the hot springs.  “Strip.” He commanded almost immediately.

Yesung frowned at the boy’s sudden command. He wrapped his arms around himself like a girl, and shook his head teasingly, with a small, aegyo pout upon his plump lips.

“Now.” Ryeowook said sharply, reaching forward just to intimidate the elder.

Yesung quickly jumped back away from the boys lunge, before obeying quickly and reached down to slowly, teasingly, pulled the tight-fitting black shirt wore up slowly.

Ryeowook stared at the warrior as he slowly lifted the shirt, revealing the elder’s strong, creamy abs.
The younger blushed lightly as he continued to watch the warrior, causing Yesung to smirk proudly at the reaction he could always pull from Ryeowook just by stripping a shirt off.

Yesung pulled the shirt off over his head before shaking his hair out a little, and stretched teasingly, just to see how else the boy would react. An evil chuckled escaped the elder’s throat when he saw the human swallow visibly, the boys eyes glued to his body.

“Like what you see?” Yesung whispered in a low, y, husky voice as he hitched his thumbs into his waist band, and inched them down centimeter, by centimeter.

Ryeowook whimpered slightly and nodded once as he fidgeted a little.

Yesung smirked again before stripping himself completely and approached the hot water.

Ryeowook his lips nervously before stripping himself down too and slid into the water next to the warrior. The younger slid into the water and wrapped his arms around the man’s slim waist.

“Tired?” Yesung asked softly, planting a small kiss onto the boy’s forehead.

Ryeowook shook his head and pressed his cheek lightly against the strong chest, sliding his hands up the warriors back slowly to gently the black feathers.
Yesung wrapped his arms around the boy and held him close; letting the steaming hot water that reached up to their shoulders, relax their tense muscles.

Ryeowook snuggled up closer and kissed the warrior’s collar bone softly. “Jongwoon-ah….”

“Hm?” Yesung muttered, leaning back against the water’s edge.

“Do you love me?”

Yesung looked down at the boy in his arms in surprise. “Of course I do, Wookie-ah. What kind of question is that?” Yesung said, brows furrowing together in confusion.

“Nothing. I just find it funny how we met.” Ryeowook whispered, shrugging lightly as he reached up to gently caress his lover’s cheeks.

Yesung raised an eyebrow in question; leaning slightly into the younger’s soft hands.

“You, nearly me up in the mountains…..stuck in a cave together……you slapping me and then giving me your Potentia Stone because you’re bipolar…….” Ryeowook said, listing things off his finger. “Tell me that that’s not weird.”

“Mmmm…..nope. It isn’t weird.” Yesung shrugged, earning an evil glare from the younger. “Yes, it’s a bit odd. But I love you and you love me. That’s all I care.” Yesung sighed in admittance.

Ryeowook giggled lightly and kissed the warrior’s lips once.
“You remember when you first told me your name?” the human asked, moving his kiss down to the warrior’s pale neck.

“Mmm…..ne.” Yesung sighed in content.

“And I asked you what’s so ‘art-like’ about you?”

“Mhm.”

“And you said your voice?” The younger continued, nibbling lightly at his lover’s ear lobe.

“Yeah?” Yesung said, enjoying the younger’s warm breath graze his neck and the wet lips and tongue that seductively at his ear.

“Sing to me.” Ryeowook breathed, the shell of his lover’s ear slowly.

“Wh-What?” Yesung stammered.

“Sing to me.” Ryeowook repeated, reaching down slowly to caress the elder’s smooth thighs.

“B-But I-“

“Sing to me, my muse….” Ryeowook whispered, pressing closer as he kissed the corners of Yesung’s lips softly.

Yesung cleared his throat awkwardly as he tried to think up of a random, but yet good song, before opening his mouth and started singing.

 

Ryeowook let out a small sound of satisfaction at the sound of his lover’s signing voice. It was low and husky, with a soft and sweet tone in it, making Ryeowook shiver.
The younger lavished deliciously at the soft, wet skin on the elder’s neck, tasting the sweet, pale flesh and the warm droplets of fresh water.

Ryeowook smiled happily when he felt the small vibration of his lover’s low moan when he stopped singing abruptly.

Yesung’s breath hitched in his throat when he felt the boys tongue glide roughly against his .

“You’re voice is so beautiful. Why don’t you ever sing more?” Ryeowook whispered, kissing his lover’s chest softly.

“It’s……not something I really appreciate about myself. I’m a warrior. Not a soft hearted singer.” Yesung replied back, tilting the boys face up to look at him and kissed the boy tenderly, tangling his small fingers into the younger’s soft, auburn hair.

Ryeowook replied back to the gentle kiss for a moment, letting his hyung’s soft, plump lips move against his own.
“But it’s beautiful. Why can’t a warrior sing? It’s a way of expressing ones feelings.” Ryeowook whispered between breaths as he slid his hand back up the elder’s smooth, slender back, gently running his fingers through the silky black feathers.

“We don’t have feelings.” Yesung replied back simply, deepening their kiss a little more to stop the younger’s questions from going any deeper.

“Then what is this feeling you have towards me?” Ryeowook asked, trying to hide the small hint of disappointment in his voice, but Yesung still heard it.

Yesung smiled and pulled back a little to look down at his small lover. “Wook-ah, do I look like a full warrior to you? I may look like one, act like one, and fight like one, but I think differently. Emotionally, I have more freedom than a true warrior does. I could love, Ryeowook. I’ve lost what I’ve loved most at a young age, and I survived without it for my past 100 years. But now-now that you’re here, I can’t lose you. And it’s not only love that I have for you. There’s appreciation, trust, and honor. You created my life, Kim Ryeowook.” Yesung whispered, tilting the boys face up slightly so there gazes met.

Ryeowook stared up into his lover’s silver eyes as he let all the words swirl within his mind and settle down upon his heart in bliss. He leaned forward and buried his face against the crook of the warrior’s neck and inhaled the sweet scent of his lover as he felt Yesung’s strong arms wrap around him, pulling Ryeowook tightly against his chest.

“How about I simplify that for you?” Ryeowook smiled to himself and wrapped his own arms around Yesung’s  upper body. “I love you, Kim Ryeowook. Forever….and ever…..and ever…..and ev-“

Ryeowook’s last ‘ever’ was cut off by a pair of soft lips against his own and they both mingled into the tenderly sweet kiss.

Yesung smiled softly.
“Yes. Yes I do, Ryeowook.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay~New chapter!

Someone should draw me a pic of Yesung with black wings just for fun :)

Updates will be much slower now that I have finals coming up and also because all my concerts are crammed in last minute, soo....yeeeaaah..........

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!