Jealous

Bunny Warriors in Secret Love || Oneshot collection

The girl swung her legs back and forth as the hung off the edge of the bed with a troubled emotion etched on her face as she waited for her boyfriend to finish up in the shower. She had been going over something for minutes now. It bothered her a lot. Today wasn’t the first time the thought had crossed her mind. It actually had been on her mind ever since her boyfriend had gotten that kiss on the cheek by the goddess, Kara’s Gyuri.

It was no secret that her boyfriend adored her. She was his celebrity admiration and she knew that and she also knew that even though he liked Gyuri he wouldn’t cheat on his girlfriend. He knew his heart was loyal but it didn’t stop that thought from bothering her.

Why did he love her? What was so special about her? She was a nobody. Just a university student with not much talent, above average looks, but not as pretty as the idols he works with, and her personality wasn’t great either. She was an over-thinker, a work-a-holic, and had low self esteem. Why would he pick her when he was surrounded by many prettier and more interesting girls? She just wouldn’t understand it.

She perked up when she finally heard the lock click and the door open to reveal her boyfriend with droplets of water falling down his bare chest and with a towel wrapped around his lower half. She quickly turned away and hid her blushing face with her hands. She reached out on the bed to find the t-shirt he had flung earlier. When she got hold of it she chucked it in his general direction. He chuckled lowly and picked up the shirt and slid it over his head before walking over to her.

“Jagiya~ you missed,” he said as he wrapped his arms around her small waist. She still was covering her face. Yongguk slowly took her hands away.

“Go and put on some trousers you ert,” she yelled at him playfully. He shook his head and grinned, showing his gums. Oh, how she loved that gummy smile of his.

“It’s not like you haven’t seen all of that already,” he said nonchalantly with a small shrug but went back to the bathroom to throw on a pair of sweats. She blushed even more. Only he could do that to her. “Hah, you’re like a beetroot. Aigoo, you’re so cute,” he cooed as he pinched her cheeks. She made a face.

“Oppa, that hurts,” she whined in a cute tone. He let go and pouted.

“Do you want me to kiss it better?” he asked in a mischievous tone. His girlfriend shook her head playfully. “Too bad because I’m going to do it anyways,” he mumbled near her ear before planting a soft kiss on her cheek.

She broke out into a smile but it faded again when the thought popped in her head again. A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she moved out of his embrace and sat alone with her back against the headboard. Yongguk cocked his head, sensing there was something wrong. These days his girlfriend had been a little bit distant and he had no clue why.

He crawled over to her slowly and sat opposite her. His eyebrows scrunched together as he tried to read her expression but was unsuccessful. She finally looked up to meet his worried eyes. She sighed again.

“Yongguk, why do you love me?” she questioned him in a soft tone. He looked at her confusedly.

“What are you talking about? You’re worrying me jagi,” he mumbled as he scooted closer to her. She didn’t make any attempt to close the distance between them like she would usually do. Usually she would wrap her arms around him or slide onto his lap or something like that, but today she made no attempt to do anything of those things whatsoever.

“Just answer the question please,” she half pleaded him with teary eyes. He sighed and pulled her onto his lap and held onto her hands softly as he looked into her eyes.

“I love the way you make me feel. I love that when you smile you always make me smile and it brightens up the room. I love that you support everything I do. I love the little things about you that you think no one notices. I love how you get so embarrassed about things. My list is endless and unless you’re willing to give up your evening I will stop here. I love you because you’re you so don’t dare to change a thing,” he whispered into her ear and then captured her lips into a soft kiss.

“But why would you choose me? You work with so many pretty girls and I’m not as pretty or as great as them so why me? I just don’t understand,” she said pulling away from his lips.

“Because I love you not them silly. You’re the one that I want to spend my life with, the one that I want to snuggle up at night, the one that I want to call in the middle of night knowing that you’ll pick up without hesitation. Is that it?” he asked. She nodded ever so slightly and then snuggled up into his chest. “Can you hear it? Can you hear my heart beating for you?” he asked with a cheesy grin. She slapped his chest lightly and giggled.

“God, you’re cheesy,” she commented, unable to hide her smile herself.

“I know. You love it don’t you?” he asked rhetorically, landing him another smack to the chest.

They both went silent for a moment, just enjoying each other’s company, until Yongguk let out a soft chuckle. His girlfriend looked up at him with a questioning look.

“I can’t believe you were jealous,” he laughed.

She pouted, “You’re with all these pretty girls every single day. How can I not be jealous? And you act like I’m the only one in this relationship that gets jealous,” she replied.

He laughed and pinched her nose lightly. She scrunched up her nose and made an angry face at him before bursting out in laughter. “That’s because you are,” he sang.

“Oh no I’m not. You got jealous of Himchan remember,” she reminded him. Yongguk’s face fell and a light blush fell over his cheeks.

“I was not jealous,” he argued with a cute pout.

“Whatever you say jagi. I’m going bed now. Turn off the light please.”

“Jealous my ,” he muttered to himself as he turned the light off and then slipped under the covers next to his girlfriend.

“You were,” she sang playfully.

“I wasn’t.”

“Whatever Gukkie. Night. I love you,” she muttered sleepily as she closed her eyes.

“Goodnight sweetheart. I love you too,” he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her petite frame and fell asleep.

---

Fail of an ending? I think so. I hope you liked it anyways. I will be going in age order so Kim Himchan will be next. Does anyone have any plot suggestions or anything because I’m stumped at the moment. I have minimum inspiration. Come on people, give me some inspiration ^-^

Comment and subscribe if you want to read more B.A.P one shots.

-          Mini-cupcakes