HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I wanna Get Ya Luv
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even for one minute, one second I don’t want to let you go

Baby you, baby you

I don’t want to send you home all night

Baby you, baby you

 

Your puckered lips are so cute

From one to ten, you’re so pretty and lovable

 

For you I will keep

My left shoulder always open

 

I wanna get ya luv

Don’t let your eyes wander

I wanna get ya luv

Let’s dream together

I-I-I-I wanna get ya luv…

 

Stop worrying, when I see you smile brightly

My heart stops, please call 911

Even your scrunched up face is so pretty

I don’t want to lose even the littlest things

 

I want to put your name tag

On the left side of my heart

 

I wanna get ya luv

Don’t let your eyes wander

I wanna get ya luv

Let’s dream together

I-I-I-I wanna get ya luv…

 

When it’s hard, I will hold you tight in my embrace

When you’re lonely, I will hold your hands tightly

 

I keep repeats that song from my ipod. I really fall in love with it since I listen to it from the very first time. I don’t know why, maybe because Kyu Jong oppa sing it. My name is Evelynn, Korean name is Kwon Gyu Lin. I’m not an origin Korean, but I was born in Korea, my dad and mom is a Burmese. I’ve been stay in korea more than 20 years, but still haven’t meet Kyu Jong oppa in person. Tsk tsk, and today is my 22th birthday, but my best friends who promised me to come here, canceled it just a minute ago, because of some weird reasons. Ugh, what a day? Now I’m alone in Lotte World, let’s play around by my self. Sigh.

 

“Excuse me Miss… Can I have a sit here?” A guy with cute cartoon mask on his face asked me.

 

“Sure. Just take a sit, I’m about going too anyway…” I said and get ready.

 

“No… No… I mean, can I talk to you for awhile?” He asked again. What to do with me? :/

 

“Umm, yes… What can I do for you?”

 

“Here it’s the point. I’m all alone here and today is my birthday, and I want to play around in Lotte World.” He explained.

 

“So….?” I asked.

 

“Could you go with me and having fun in here all day?” He asked which makes me shock. What a weird guy, his voice sounds familiar, I try to look at his eyes until he realize it and ignore my eyes contact.

 

“So, yes or no? You’re alone too, right? Don’t worry, I’m not a bad guy. Hahaha, if you wondering. I just want to celebrate my birthday, and about this mask, it’s because….” He stops and I still glare at him. “Because I’m too old, so I have to cover my face. Hahaha.” He continues and laughed.

 

“Hahaha… You’re so weird, but okay. As today it’s my birthday too, and I’m all alone. So. Let’s go take those rides!” I said.

“Anyway, there’s one condition I haven’t mention.” He said when we’re walking around those rides.

 

“Hm, what?” I said still seeking which ride I’m gonna take for the first.

 

“Could you count today as a date?” He said who makes me stop. What? A DATE?

 

“A date? Don’t be joking around.” I said and laughed.

 

“No, I’m serious! Just one day, treat me as your boyfriend, and I will treat you as my girlfriend, deal?” He said. What is going on with this guy?

 

“But… I even don’t know your name, your face, I just know you for a minute ago, and you ask me to go on a date with you?” I said.

 

“Haha, if you deal with this condition, I’ll reveal my name and my face tonight, after today date end, eottoke *how* ?” He said and laugh. “And I’m sure you won’t regret if you choose to date with me.” He continues. Why this guy is so sure about everything? Sounds like he already knew me so long.

 

“Yes right? You deal with it right?” He said and wake me up from my day dreaming.

 

“Okay. But give me initial of your name…” I said.

 

“Umm….. it’s JK.” He said and grins. I can see it from his mask. I don’t know why but I have feelings that he’s not a bad guy, and I trust him.

 

“Okay, JK~~~ For the deal signs, bought me ice cream there.” I said and grins.

 

“Wohoooo, hahha~~ you really want it? I’ll get it, for my one day girlfriend. =P” He said and going to that ice cream stores while I’m waiting here, take a look at his gestures which remind me of someone. Why I feel that I knew that guy, who is him actually?

 

“Here you are…” He come back while bought 2 cone of ice cream, mint for him, and milk caramel for me. See? He even knows my favorite flavor.

 

“What? You don’t like it?” He said while wake me up from my glare at him.

 

“How come you know my favorite flavor?” I asked and start to eat my ice cream.

 

“A boyfriend should know everything.” He said and starts to eat his ice cream.

 

“Arassoe *I get it*. You should explain everything tonight.”

 

“Can’t wait for tonight, huh?” He said and makes me glare at him again.

 

“Get tiring of discuss about that. Let’s go~ I still don’t know what to ride.”

 

“Just finish our ice cream first, before take any ride. Let’s look around.” He said and suddenly grabs my hands. Woowooo. What’s he doing!

 

“Yah… Yah… I can walk by my own self. You don’t have to drag me.” I yelled and he just laughed.

 

“What’s wrong for a boyfriend hold her girlfriend’s hand?” He chuckled.

 

“Geez. You’re not my official boyfriend yet.” I muttered.

 

“Then you also not my official girlfriend. Come on, let’s go.” He said and still holds my hand.

 

After we done our ice cream, we starts to take ride one by one. It’s so funny when we ride roller coaster, JK was screaming and almost lost his mask. Hahaha. I laughed like crazy once we back to land. Seems like he feel air sick.

 

“I have to go to bathroom awhile.” He said and walk away.

“Wait. I’ll accompany you to bathroom. Gwenchanayo? *You okay*” I asked, worried if anything happened to him.

 

“No… I’m okay. Don’t worry.” He said go away.

 

JK POV

 

Gosh, I really need to puke. Ugh!!! I let go my mask once I arrive at toilets and lock the door. Huff. Gladly no one here. Hahaha. After I finishing throw out those things,… eww…. I splash my face a bit with water. “Evelynn, why you’re  so nice… How come if I am a bad guy? Why she still want to hang out with strangers like me?” I said to my self through mirror, “She’s so cute in person, than her photo.” Oh! I have to go out now~!!

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“Where is him? Why it takes so long?” Lynn muttered slowly not far from male bathroom.

 

“Oh, you are still here?” He asked while come to her.

 

“A….Are you okay?” She asked slowly.

 

“Yeah. Yeah. I’m fine. Hhaha~~ Don’t worry.” He said and laughs like usual. “Why? You worry about me?” He asked. “Geez~~ I can feel he’s grinning right behind his mask.” Lynn said in her mind.

 

“Worry? Did I have to? Huh? Let’s go, you’re wasting my time.” Lynn said, pout and heading away first leaved JK chuckled and chase after her.

 

“Hey, what ride you want to take now?” JK asked.

 

“Umm, I want to try mini monorail or Gyro Drop? Which one you think better?” Lynn asks while thinking.

 

“Umm, let’s try both! Kaja *let’s go* !! Hahahaha~~” JK said and drag Lynn’s hands again.

5.17 PM

 

“Ahh! It’s so fun!!” Lynn yelled when they finished their last rides.

 

“Hhaha, you happy? I’m hungry now, let’s eat dinner…” JK said while holding his stomach.

 

“Why? You want to eat now? I haven’t finished all rides.” She pouts while look at JK.

 

“Yah *hey*! You let your boyfriend starving while you enjoy your rides? How mean….” He pout back.

 

“Ara *I get it* ~~ hahah~~ kaja *let’s go* ! Let’s go get something to eat.” Lynn said, smile and drag JK’s hand which makes JK surprised but smile behind his mask.

 

Finally they were having their dinner in a restaurant there. JK who is still wearing a mask opening his mask a half which revealed his lower part of face.

 

“Yah! You jjinja *really* ~~ Still don’t want to reveal who you are??” Lynn muttered while having her dinner.

 

“Wae? You start realizing who I am? Guess it~” JK reply.

 

“Ummm… Don’t says that you’re Dong Woon oppa? Or you’re Min Woo ssi? Another prank for me huh?” She said while glance at JK.

 

“Mwo? Dong Woon? Min Woo?? Those guys???” JK said in his mind. “Emm, aniya *It’s not* I’m not one of them. I’m…. Someone…” JK said then stop.

 

“Yah *hey* I also know you’re someone. I mean your name, when you’ll reveal it?” Lynn said once she finished dinner.

 

“Emmm…. Soon!” JK answer and smile, which makes Lyn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter