Chapter 3

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER Three3RD Person POV 


Taecyeon was still zooming through the streets with everyone behind him. As he was running, with Junsu on his shoulders, he heard Chansung shout to him from behind.

"TAECYEON HYUNG. LOOK AT JUNSU HYUNG. HE IS BURNING!'

Taecyeon took a look at Junsu, and sure enough, the arm was starting to burn away. The aftereffects of the bullet. Once a vampire is shot, they start burning, and it doesn't stop until ther're a pile of ash.

"." Taec muttered, and sped even faster through the streets. They were finally back at the mansion. He quickly punched in the passcode, and the door popped open. Taec immediately threw Junsu into the bathtub and opened the water, in an attempt to stop the body from burning away. But even as the water filled the tub, Junsu's body was still seen burning inside the water.

The others came in right after him, and watched as Junsu's body continued to burn away. Three minutes passed, and only Junsu's legs were visible. Junho was crying on Chansung's shoulders, while Chansung's face showed anger towards the girls, as he watch the body brun away. Taec slid down the wall with his back against it. He was silent, not knowing what to do at all. First Jay left them, then Victoria was killed, now Junsu was gone too. Can anything worse happen to 2pm?

Nichkhun walked out after seeing Junsu's body still burning even though it was under water. Woo followed him out, wanting to comfort him. Nichkhun's going to be burdened now, being the oldest after the death of Junsu. Khun strolled over to the couch, putting his head down between his knees as he sat down.

What should he do now? Its as if everyone who attachs themselves to him will end up getting hurt. He saw from the corner of his eye, Woo walking forward, wanting to console him. Khun held his hand out, signaling for Woo to stop. He stopped, and waited for Khun to say something. But he didn't, so Woo continued to walk toward Khun, taking a seat beside him on the couch. He layed a hand on Khun's shoulder, but Khun shook it off, got up from the couch, and walked into his room, making sure to lock it beforehand.

Wooyoung continued to stare at Khun's leaving back and called out to Khun in his mind.

"Hyung......."

 

After the girls left the boys, they were sent to different areas to get rid of more supernatural beings. This time, Nana killed off everyone. Having just the 2pm to feel the feeling of pain was enough satisfaction for her. IU and Krystal were also doing their own stuff.

_________________

"Please. Lemme go. I'm just a weakling. I can't even hurt anyone." A blood colored tear fell down the vampire's pale face as he looked fearfully at Eunjung who was wearing her cold stare. Her stare softened, and the gun that was facing the Vampire's head was slowly being lowered back to her side.

"Tch. Gullible fool!" The vampire imediately lunged at Eunjung before she can get her guns up again. She shouted and suddenly the weight of the vampire was off of her, but she still went flying into the wall behind her. She fell down to the floor, and opened her eyes to see what happened. She expected to see one of the girls, but Nope, it wasn't.

"Than-"

Before she can finish her thanks, the being's hand was wrapped around her neck and lifted her body upwards. She was struggling violently and tried to pry the beast's hands from her neck. He raised her higher and higher, and her feet were no longer touching the flooor. Having no other choice, she reached for her hidden knife, and stabbed it into the being's shoulder.

He immediately dropped her due to the pain of the blade, and growled at her. Eunjung should've just shot that man right there and then. But he had saved her from the other guy. Instead, she walked over to him, ripping a piece of cloth from her own shirt, and pulled the knife out. He hissed at the pain, but wasn't able to do any damage to the girl.

"Thanks for saving me. And i would not kill you. I know you just want revenge for your hyung." She pressed the cloth on his shoulder, and tried to stop the blood from spilling.

"If you don't kill me now, i will kill you in the future." He hissed at her.

"I'll kill you then. But not now. Go home and get your wounds treated. I dont want you getting hurt."

"Why do you care?"

"Because i can tell. Your not evil.'

Eunjung got up and walked out of the alley, the man still watching her with eyes that softened at what she said.

"I can tell your different from the other Vampist es too. I almost got you.' He muttered.



AUTHOR'S NOTES
...


layout cr. inspiration.