The Unexpected Destiny (Chapter 1)

The Unexpected Destiny (Hiatus)

Disclaimer: This story is a part of Super Junior Trilogy that we made. No bashing or hating please.

Chapter 1 – The Story Begins...

It is very peaceful here in Los Angeles, where the morning rooster starts to -a-doodle doo throughout the dawn. The calming morning breeze swept through the streets of LA and peacefully waking up its residents one by one.

In a Tudor bungalow, a girl was running down the flight of stairs in her house. She was not late for school. She was just that energetic. She ran towards the front door and opened it.

     “Good morning, Los Angeles!”She screamed as she breathes in the soothing, clean air of the morning breeze.

Anyway, Hannah Farhana is her name. She is originally from Malaysia but her family moved to LA when she just only 13 years old. Now, here she is. A 17 years old teenager who is very energetic and friendly unlike her dull and shy self when she was 13 years old.

She walks on the lane, jogging. All her neighbor already knew that she will be jogging at this time of day. She waved to her next door neighbor, Mrs. Smith.

       “Mrs. Smith! Good Morning!!” The middle aged English woman smiled. She was on her way out for her slow, morning walk.

     “Walking alone, Mrs. Smith? Where is Emily?” She asked while strolling on the pavement with her.

      “She was just waking up now. Last night, she was studied late.”She explained.

Hannah nodded her head, understanding what she says. She jog again after bade Mrs. Smith goodbye. Then, she saw her mom was waving at her through the kitchen. She sprinted to her house and quickly went into her room when she saw the clock. She was getting ready to go to her college. She opened her dressing room to choose her attire.

        “Let see... Black jeans, red blouse and white vest. Perfect!” She picked the attire and put it on her velvet red bed.

She ran into her bathroom to take a bath and brush her teeth again.

       “White as a pearl!” She said, for the last time checking her face.

    She went down the stairs and into the kitchen. She was her mom, Mrs. Rosalinda was preparing breakfast. She pulls the chair and sits down.

      “Did u see Mrs. Smith this morning?”She asked. Hannah nodded.

     “Yup! Emily was not with her, though. She was studying geography all night.

PIINNNN!!!

     “It is not me!!!”A screaming voice was heard

      “Sarah is here...”Her sister, Amanda said while munching on bread.

     “You don’t say…”Hannah guessed that it was Sarah, wacky best friend

       “Yup, for sure it is...” her mom said as she put the last omelets on the plate. The kitchen door opened, revealing a tall, skinny girl.

        “Sorry for the commotion. A red Lamborghini smashed on to my blue Bentley but he said I have to pay the damage. “She scowled as she sat beside Hannah

         “The damage that he cost. Dumb !” She let it out her anger. They all knew that Sarah can be pretty loud when it comes to her Bentley. 

       “Breakfast, Sarah?”Mrs. Rosalinda asked.

       “No thanks ma’am. I have eaten.”She said smacking her tummy.

      “Even a big buffet will not make her eat a lot, mom.”Hannah said, laughing.

     “Okay, mom. I think we better get going now. Prof.Saunders is gonna kill us if we are late.”Hannah said and kissed her mom’s hands.

        “No teacher will ever kill his or her students” Amanda said and chuckled. Sarah and Hannah looked at each other.

         “We mean it, literally...”They said and went to Sarah’s car. The car slide away from sight.

       “Amazing, isn’t it?”Hannah talked while She was so excited about the upcoming exchange student program. She will get the chance to meet people from all over the world.

        “You must be talking about the school exchange program, right?”Sarah grinned as she took a left turn at the traffic light

      . “I heard that they are recruiting new students from Korea, Japan and China this time.”Sarah was actually excited too. Hannah furrows her eyebrows.

        “What? Recruit? Whoa! You make it sound like we are in an army or something, Sarah.” Hannah chuckled. Sarah sneered at her.

       “Well, I like to say things that are not right but appropriate.” Sarah babbled on and on. “

     Okay...Okay. I got it,Ms. Sarah Asyiqin.”Hannah enclosed her hands together. “U and your French blood gets on my nerves sometimes...”Hannah glared at her playfully, with her hands still enclosed to Sarah.

        “Quit it, Hannah. People will think I am bullying you or something...”Sarah said as all the eyes are on them when her famous blue Bentley slides inside the school.

Their college was the best of the best in Los Angeles. Sarah is considered to be among the popular people because of her good looks. No wonder many heads turns when her car slide in the college ground. Sarah slides her car in the college parking lot and park at the same space. B-14, second floor. That is her usual parking lot. No one dare to steal her spot.

" Don’t you ever get the fear that maybe one day someone will try to steal your car?” Hannah opened the car’s door

 “I mean the spot that you pick is always the same.” Hannah pushed the door to close. Sarah locked the steering wheel and gets out.

  “Are you kidding me? Of course I do.” She push the lock button and the car 'tinggg!' indicating it is locked.

"But considering that no one dare to steal it, i rest my fear in peace.." Sarah said as they gets into the elevator.

"Wow! So steady, our dear Sara Asyiqin. What do you do if its really happen?" Hannah asked in anticipation. Sarah moved her gaze to Hannah,who is now smirking.

"My good friend, Hannah. No one dare to steal my spot, let alone my car. If that happens i will search them till the pits of hell!"Srah said with her hands and legs moved intoa combact position.

The elevator opens,revealing thousands of student come and go.. Its is a very busy morning.

 Compare to others,Hannah is a nobody. To say that she got the looks,Melinda already got that title. The smart one,Its Rosie. To make it short and simple she is a nobody at this school compare to her mate,Sarah.

wait! She got one ability! She can cook,sing,dance,converse in 6 different languages,writes novels..etc..Opps! That's more than one!

But,sadly her talents are not yet known by the worlds. She did not know how to express them as she was shy and afraid to fail.

But...nobody knows...that this year,her destiny will change forever,much more than what she would have expected. Who knows that this year would be the turning point of her life forever?

   "Miss Hannah,what is the formula for this question?!"Mrs. Ponchi,the add math teacher asked Hannah after banging hard on her desk.

 

HANNAH POINT OF VIEW...

I woke up as sson as i felt something banging on my desk..hard. I opened my eyes,blinking until my vivsion was clear. Clear enough to see Mrs.Ponchi's raging face.

  "I'm not going to ask again,Miss Hannah..How do u solve this question???!"Mrs.Ponchi's knock hard on the board when she reach the front.

  "Use the quadratic equation ma'am."I said,while wiping my drowsy eyes..

   "Ms.Hannah,u are not allowed to sleep in my class. If you so happen to be caught sleeping again in my class, I will not hesitate to give you detention.."She said,looking straight at me with her sharp eyes..

Detention? No! My mom will kill me if i got detention. Ottoke? What should i do?

  "But,seem you get the question right,i'll let this one passed on. But,in the future i will not tolerate this kind of attitude,okay?"She said,her voice starts to loosen up.

   "Not form you..."She still looking at me. Then she look at the entire class.

    "Nor from any of you. Understood?"She asked all my classmates.

    "Yes,Ma'am.."They all answered.

After the bell rang, i wnet out from class to the toilet. i washed my sleepy face. I look at the mirror. My face was dry and sleepy. Abit more, i will be like those person with insomnia...

I cannot sleep at night. I kept dreaming about a n old woman came to me and smiled. She also converse in a languange that i don't know. Then,she will leave a four-leave clover in my hand.

Whenever i want to ask who she is,she dissapeared. Vanished in thin air,

I'm going to find out who is this mystery woman is? She always appear in my dreams,which is kind a weird and creepy....