In My Head

KKAP Academia [hiatus]

*Min's POV*

 

I head to my dance class. I can't believe what i heard before. It can't be! I must be dreaming! Yeah... it's just a dream... Somehow i already arrive. Eyy... there's someone already...

 

"Just leave with me now. Say the word and well go.
Ill be your teacher. Ill show you the ropes.
You'll see a side of love you've never known.
I can see it going down, going down.

In my head, I see you all over me.
In my head, you fulfill my fantasy.
Youll be screaming no.
In my head, its going down.
In my head, its going down.
In my head..."


 

Jason deRullo's In My Head

 

Isn't it Brian? He is, indeed, a really great dancer! What a great voice he has, No wonder he is the kingkas.

"Who's outside?" Shot! 

"Hi Brian." I open the door. "Sorry for disturbing you."

"Ah... Hi Min. It's okay! What are you doing here?"

"Well, Mr Eunhyuk told me i can't be late at his class. So, what're you doing?"

"Just warming up. It's weird thou. I don't know he approve new student so quickly to this class. It's only for our dance team. Hey! Why don't you show me your dance! I heard you're an excellent dancer!"

"Who told you?"

"Well... a lil' birdie told me... Kkkk..."

"You're a liar! I won't show you!"

"Wae?"

"I just don't want!"

"Don't be shy..."

"Ani..."

"Well.. well... You're quite early miss Min. I don't expect you to be this early." Mr Eunhyuk comes and start streching.

"Neh... annyeong haseyo Mr Eunhyuk." I bow at him.

"I told you before Min-ssi. Don't respect me that much. Btw, where's Gina?"

"I don't know, hyung. Still sleeping probably." Hyung? I mouth at him.

"He is my cousin." Brian whispers.

"That lazy girl. I will smack her if she is late! So, Min-ssi, i know you're new here, but i want you to join our dancing team. Is it okay?"

"Are you sure, sir?"

"Wow... That's great Min! I have to audition twice to get in!"

"Yup! I saw your dance before, and it's a waste not to include you on our performance. So i wish you'll say yes."

"Please, Min. Say yes!" I can't say no to Brian.

"Okay, fine. But i'm afraid i won't reach your expectation, sir."

"Doesn't mind. But ou must remember what i told you before, You have to lose some weight!"

"Hyung! Don't be so harsh!"

"I know my point, Brian. So, don't lay your finger in the pie... (means interfere)"

"Fine.... Hey guys! You're late!" Two men come inside.

"Ani... Blame those ugly girls!" One of them with weird accent says. " They keep following us, even to the toilet! Grrr... scary..."

"Hahaha... No wonder you're the most famous guys in this school"

"Not as famous as you, my dear king." The other one with gray contacts playfully bows at Brian.

"Well... well.. Who's this lady? Mind to introduce her, Bri?"

"This is Min, she's new here, and she'll be our dance member, and Min, this is Alexander" he point at the one with gray contacts " and this is Kevin. There're the most popular guys in this school."

"Hi, Min. Nice to meet you!" Alexander and Kevin grap my hand and shake my hand. "Wanna have dinner together, later? I know a very romantic place."

"Yah! Leave her alone, you playboy! Be careful Min. They're also the biggest playboy, ever!" Brian takes my hand and push me aside.

"Don't say like that! We're friend, right!" I giggle at their actions.

"Stop playing guys... We better start. Bri, you stand in the front, Miss Min, just follow him." Mr. Eunhyuk start the music. Ahh,,, It's gonna be a great afternoon ( cause she really likes to dance)...