One Happy Family

One Happy Family

 

My POV

Me:Kyuhyun-ah I think I’ve found the best solution to our fights and problems…for now until your mum and sister leaves, I will take care of them and I will still call her mum. But after they leave in 2 weeks time, I will find a lawyer and discuss about our divorce. I don’t know if you would still want to take care of Kyumin …I don’t know if you still want him…but no matter what your answer is…please let me take care of him… I will take care of him no matter what… But for now we’ll act like there’s nothing wrong and we’re sweet and loving to each other……

Kyuhyun:Do we really have to take this step? Do we have to go this far? __________ I’m sorry for everything ive done to you…I really am….and taking this step maybe easy for you but what about me..? what about Kyumin? Okay, lets say this is the best choice for us…….but what about Kyumin….are you really that ruthless to not let him have a daddy ? His my son too _____-ah. Our Son.  Are you really going to do this is to him? What about your career? You’ve worked hard and trained hard to become an idol..don’t give up on it so easily! Please…..______ this may be the best choice for you but it really isn’t for your future and Kyumin!

Me:You still don’t know what you did wrong do you? (Smirks with tears in eyes) your just saying sorry without any meaning to it….i can’t trust you anymore ……we just keep fighting over things… that not even us have a solution to.... Kyuhyun-ah  I want you to know that I am willing to do anything for Kyumin…… I-I will end my contract with the company to take care of him….ill make sure his healthy and safe..i'll  provide him education, i'll teach him what is right and what is wrong….you don’t need to worry….. (starts to walk out of the bedroom)

Kyuhyun:(runs after you and gives you a back hug with arms around your waist)  Don’t leave….(embracing her tighter) ….I’m  nothing without you….I  need you….me…I  really need you. Ill change, I promise just so long as you don’t leave me…give me another chance please!

Me:(takes kyuhyuns hands off your waist)

Me:Its too late….you should’ve changed earlier ……..after our divorce and my management with the company..... I will move to another country…i'll move to a better place for kyumin to live in…..

Kyuhyun:………..

Me:ill make sure I won’t leave anything behind….*takes ring off* but this ring.......

After the divorce ,Kyumin and i left to New York…..it has been half a year since we're divorced…but so far I’m managing fine…..i admit I still miss Kyuhyun …I still love him….and it hurts to think about him…..but for what his done to me …….i just cant accept it anymore…I’m afraid …I’m afraid that if I still continue living with him….he will perform the mistakes over and over again….I’m afraid that he will ……be a bad influence to our son……I don’t want our son to be like him…..so hurtful…and dangerous when it comes to love…..

3 years later

(A/N)

 Kyuhyun was still continuing his career as super junior and they went to New York to stay for 2 months to learn English. He didn’t know that _______ and his son was in New York…..but since the day they got divorced he was sad….he waited and waited just for one day to see them again , as he did not know where they moved to……. He didn’t know that ______was doing the same…wanting to just see him once again for a moment.. On that day Kyuhyun was strolling in the streets with the rest of the super junior members..untill……

Me:(was out walking with Kyumin ) KyuMinnie…. Do you want ice-cream?

KyuMin: STRAWBERRY!!

Me:(smiles)

tumblr_lzn8srvBo11r7oghyo1_500.jpg

(Baby Kyumin)

 

Authors POV

 After buying icecream….they continued walking and strolling around the streets..untill  _____ looked up and saw the person she has been waiting for. They made eye contact …and _______ froze there while holding kyumins hand with your left hand .You coudnt move because of what you saw….when you finally came back to your senses…you started to walk the opposite way while carrying kyumin….but before you could go any further…you felt a pair of warm hands on your waist hugging you…you turned and saw Kyuhyun right in front of you….he looked the same……

Kyuhyun POV

My hyungs and I were walking, when suddenly while strolling they stopped me.They pointed their fingers to the direction we were heading to…and there I saw her, the girl I love, the girl that I was once a couple with and the girl that I had shared my sweet moments with, holding our son.

_______! I ran up to her and gave her a backhug….i saw her carrying kyumin…..i was glad to see them both…..i said to _____ "I love you….." "if  I promise to take care of you well and not hurt you ever again will you give me another chance to look after you  and take care of kyumin?" She was stunned…..but right before she could move or answer me …..i took kyumin out of her arms and embraced him over to his  Super Junior uncles and let them take care of him for the time being….i then went back to her and kissed her passionately….before she could stop me……

Moments later, she responded. 

I was thrilled.

After a few more moments of passionate kissing. We pulled away catching out breath. I looked into her eyes, while reaching for my wallet, and took out the ring...i kept in there, and slid it onto her ring finger.

Kyuhyun: Your mine forever, don't ever try to leave again.  It kills me to see you walk away.

And with that, i planted a kiss on her forehead and hugged her tightly, inhaling her scent and making sure she wouldnt be able to be out of my grasp again.

 

1 year later

Kyuhyun:We were back to being a couple with less arguments and problems.We were happy, loving and sweet. Kyumin is turning 4 soon and as his dad ,I planned a surprise present for him……But just before his surprise……I went to our bedroom to check on ______,giving her love and care and calming her down making sure she doesn’t get angry as she is now carrying our second son and first daughter in her.

We were having twins.

They were said to be due in two months.Since she is now already in her eight month of pregnancy…I made sure, i was giving her enough care and made sure to  cut down on my schedules to look after her and accompany her more.

2 Months later –Night time

The members and I were at the hospital accompanying ______ making sure she gets enough rest as she had just given birth to Baby Joon and Baby Jiyeon- the fraternal twins, this morning.While the hyungs were busy taking photos and trying to get a hold of the two newborns at the far side of the room….i kissed ______’s forehead giving her a warm long hug thanking her.

Kyuhyun:________-ah thank you so much…for giving me another chance and presenting me with 3 lovely kids. Saranghae <3

 

_______:nado saranghae Kyuhyunnie…<3

 

I was about to give ______ a passionate kiss when KyuMin- the eldest son,came in the way. We ended up kissing his cheeks instead. We both laughed and hugged each other tightly . The members brough Joon and Jiyeon back to us and we carried them ever so gently, with KyuMin being a curious older brother pestering us with questions about his new brother and sister.

251262,xcitefun-south-korean-star-baby-4

(Baby Jiyeon)

cute-chubby-baby.jpg

(Baby Joon)

P.S pretend their twins and are just new borns

 

[THE END]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________Hey guys! So as an apology to not updating so long here is a oneshot  i did way before i started to write 'Complications' our main fanfic for now. I hope you guys are satisfied with this and please enjoy! ^ ^ Thank you <3