Surprise

You are all I need
Please log in to read the full chapter

They both got ready. Jeonghan was wearing a cream colored sweater and caramel color pants. And Vernon picked a normal white tshirt with blue pants. And a Black denim jacket which really suited him.

"You look like a cinnamon role, baby" Vernon said while pulling Jeonghan closer. Jeonghan giggled and told him to get going already.

Vernon took Jeonghan to a cafe they had never been to. It had beautiful interior with rustic look yet modern feel.Vernon pulled the chair and jeonghan settled in it with a warm smile. Vernon ordered all Jeonghan's favourite dishes. 

"So do you like it here ?" Vernon asked looking curiously at Jeonghan.

"Yes, I do. It feels calm." Jeonghan answered with a small smile. 

"Great. I am glad you like it. Mingyu hyung told me about this and I thought you would like it here" Vernon said looking around the cafe. 

"But you haven't told me yet why are we here" Jeonghan whined. He was pleased at back of his mind listening to Vernon that he thought so much about him. 

"Angel, I told you. I don't need a reason to go on a date with my beautuful boyfriend" Vernon said taking Jeonghan's hand in his. 

Jeonghan's whole body melted at his boyfriend's touch. It's been a year since they were dating. Yet he felt a strong shiver down his whole body whenever Vernon touched him like this. 

"Okay okay. I will accept it for now" Jeonghan said a little irritated but only faking it. 

Their dishes arrived. They had their food while talking about random things. Jeonghan was really happy that everything was going well. Though Jeonghan always felt safe with Vernon, that lingering feeling didn't leave him. He was so happy with Vernon that he couldn't help but doubt his own luck. 

All his ex boyfriends had told him how insignificant he was. They talked to him whenever they wanted. Or else he was complteley ignored. But this was not the case with Vernon. He was always Vernon's first priority. Jeonghan thanked heavens for sending Vernon in his life. 

And went back to enjoy the date with his handsome boyfriend. 

"Ohh so you have got a new man ?" 

A shiver

Please log in to read the full chapter