My drunken confession

I'm not drunk, but this is my confession to you [one-shot]

You walked out of the classroom with Himchan next to you. Every girl that walked past next to you, seeing that you have Himchan next to you smiling and looking at you would go green with envy. He was the dream guy of every girl. 

That's right, it's him, Kim Himchan - the most popular guy in the school with the most charming smile that can every girl faint whenever they see him smile at them. The guy that goes around flirting, breaking girls heart, having rumors of doing a one-night stand at the club, having the most number of chocolates and confessions during Valentines Day. Every single girl fell to his charm, except for you. His best female friend that doesn't gets affected with anything he does. 

"Jiyoon, can i speak to you for a minute?" It was your locker partner, Sunggyu. You walked towards the corner where Sunggyu was standing. Himchan stared at you walked towards Sunggyu, his eyebrows furrowed together and his heart erupted with jealousy as he saw you and Sunggyu smiling together happily. I shouldn't be thinking this way, Jiyoon's my best friend that's all. 

"Let's go." You smiled and pulled Himchan away the place he was standing. His heart fluttered when your skin touched his. Himchan stared at you, his eyes softening. Why do i feel like this whenever i'm with you recently? Every small little thing you do, they make me go crazy. I can't be falling for you Kim Jiyoon right? 

"Are you free today after school?" 
"Sorry Himchan, i'm meeting Sunggyu after school for some rice cakes." Just when Himchan was about to ask you if you were free at night, the bell rang. "Sorry Himchan," You gave him a small hug and continued your sentence. "I've got to go now, see you tomorrow!" You went off. Himchan sighed and looked at your slowly dissapearing back with a rose on his hand. He was about to pass you the rose but you went off in a hurry.

Himchan walked through a bunch of high-school kids and stopped the rice cake shop where you and Sunggyu were at, laughing and discussing over Sunggyu's crush, who was your best friend Minah. He stared through the glass panel. There you were with Sunggyu, his heart was full of jealousy. Why is she over there with Sunggyu when this shop is our secret place together! Of all the rice cakes shop, why must they come to this shop and destroy the memories of me and Jiyoon together over here? 

"And so, in order to surprise Minah, it's the best to senerade her the song "Marry You" by Bruno Mars. It's the song she would love to hear from someone she likes confessing to her."
"What if it doesn't works?"
"It will work with a warranty," You leaned in closer to Sunggyu, not knowing that Himchan was looking at every movement you were doing. "She likes you, alot." You leaned back into your seat and smiled back to Sunggyu who did the same thing back to you. Himchan saw everything and his heart was crushed into million of pieces. He hailed a cab and left the rice cake shop. 

That moment of you leaning towards Sunggyu, and smiling back at him kept replaying in his mind non-stop. ", i'm already in love with Kim Jiyoon." Himchan's eyes widened. He couldn't believe that he just said that. "No no, it's not true." He shook his head wildly. 

----

"Call me at 8. I'll be in my room." Himchan instructed the maid and went up the stairs into his room. "Hi Leo, i need to confess something." Himchan poured out all his mixed feelings to Leo, his dog. His mixed feelings about liking you, falling in love you, and realizing that the reason why he flirted, played around with girls hearts, rejected presents and dates, was because of you. All he wanted was to attract your attention, to see if you were jealous whenever you see him near other girls, like he was when you were near other guys. 

----

"Young Master? It's 8 already..." The maid knocked onto the door. Himchan opened it. "I'm going out and won't be back tonight." He looked behind. "Bye Leo, thanks for listening to me." 

Music was blasting when Himchan reached the club. Tonight, i'm going to drink all i want and forget about her. With a determined look on his face, Himchan stepped into the club and smirked to the girls that were staring at him. "The usual please." He gulped all down in one shot. "Woah man, what happened? You gulped the whole thing down into your throat for the first time." Himchan turned. "Yongguk hyung, i'm not in the mood to talk today. Leace me alone please." 

Yongguk left and came back. By the time he came back, Himchan was drinking his 20th cup of beer. "You. Need. To. Stop. Even. Though. You. Are. Good. In. Drinking!" Yongguk took the 22nd cup of beer away from Himchan, glaring at him. 

"Hyung please!"
"NO."
"Hyung, i'm heartbroken, i'm confused by Jiyoon, let me drink all i want and forget about her." Yongguk tilt his head to the side and place the beer down. "Now you Kim Himchan, tell me what happened from head to toe." Himchan poured out everything to Yongguk, his eyes full of sorrows, confusion and curiousness. "All i want to know is if she likes me. Hyung, what to do?" Yongguk smirked.

"Are you sure you aren't drunk?"
"Nah hyung, i'm as sober as i can be."
"For someone that can flirt around, have and send winks to girls, i'm pretty amazed to see you being a coward in admitting your love to the girl you like. And you are certainly drunk. Go home"
"Hyung! You--" Himchan was cut off by Yongguk.
"If you really like her, and you want to let her know, just do it. You're a man, have some balls, gain some courage and tell her someday but not today, you're drunk for goodness sake. I give you 5 minutes to prepare yourself. After 5 minutes, get out of the club and meet me at the taxi stand. Don't be late or else.." Yongguk gave Himchan a push to the toilet.

 "Hyung, i'm perfectly alright, i don't want to go home!" Yongguk nodded. "Yeah and if you are, i'm the king of England. Go home alright?" The door of the taxi closed. I can't stand it anymore, i need to confess. 

----

You were touching up on your art piece when you heard the doorbell. You opened the door and Himchan came rushing into your house, closing the door and pinning you up to the wall. You were shocked by his sudden actions.

"Yah Kim Himchan! Let go of me!"
"I can't, i need to confess to you something." He whispered breathlessly.
"Himchan please, i'm hurting like this. Let go please." You whimpered. Himchan realizing your pain let go of you. "I'm sorry."

"Now Kim Jiyoon, don't talk. Just keep quiet and listen to me. Don't do a single thing and just listen alright?" You nodded your head. 

He looked into your eyes. "I, Kim Himchan like you alot. I'm going crazy about you, every single thing you do, they make me crazy. Whenever i see you with some other guys laughing and smiling, i feel jealous and i'm going crazy because i think i can't make you happy and feel the same way when you're with me. I really like you alot." 

"Himchan, you're drunk."
"No, i'm not. I'm perfectly sober." He looked into your eyes. "I really like you. I'm sorry for what i've did just now. I'm going home, goodbye." He was ready to recieve a rejection from you.
"Wait! I like you too Himchan." He stopped at his tracks and faced you. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. 
"I like you Kim Himchan. That's my answer to your sober confession." You smiled. Himchan's heart skipped a beat when you walked towards him. "But why did you flirt with other girls, and had rumors flying around saying that you had in some unknown clubs? It hurt me and made me jealous. I like you too, but i didn't dare to show it nor to let you know because i was afraid that you'll treat me like the other girls and reject me." You whispered.

"I'm sorry." Himchan hugged you. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to know if you were jealous and feel the same way as i do." 
"Now you know that i do silly." Himchan kissed you on the lips and you kissed him back. "I love you boo." You kissed him back, with your arms wrapped around his neck. Himchan smiled through the kiss and deepened it. 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this! It's my first time writing a one-shot and do tell if i can improve on my writings in any way, thank you! Comments will be much appreciated <3