Intro to B.A.P: Yongguk

The Mystery of B.A.P

It was 07:50am when Yongguk woke up from his sleep only to find out he was almost late. “!” he yelled once he saw the time. Knowing he was late he still took extra long to get ready. He slumped himself to the bathroom and stared at his reflection. Half of his blonde dishevelled hair stuck up awkwardly, while the other half covered his face. He washed his face with really cold water and was surprised that it felt freezing. “I should really use warm water”, he said shaking his head. He brushed his teeth and poured an overload of hair gel into his hands at the same time, occasionally switching hands to use the toothbrush and massage the gel into his hair. He never understood why there would often be dried hair gel when he had returned from school. After he was satisfied with his hairstyle, he laid out his uniform on his bed and started to put them on, being careful to not mess up his hair. On average Yongguk would spend half an hour just doing his hair but as today he was late, he had to use up less time. Looking in the mirror once he was done, he was satisfied with his appearance. Yongguk had left his top shirt button undone, his tie looked messy and his shirt was hanging from underneath his jumper. To anybody else this would have prompted them to go back and neaten themselves up but as Yongguk was seen as a bad boy, this appearance suited him just fine. He left the house without eating as he was sure he’d get something to eat at school, when he got a text from Himchan. “Yo dawg, where the hell are you? Me and the guys have been waiting for you for 10 mins now. Get your sorry self here now!.” Yongguk smirked as he hopped up on his motorcycle and sped off.

Once at school, Yongguk jumped off his bike and parked it in an open space near where the other bikes where. Strolling his way through the entrance he was met with a whole crowd of fangirls. “Yongguk oppa, saranghaeyo! Yongguk ssi can you sign an autograph for me please?.” Yongguk flashed the girls who had greeted him with his signature gummy smile before making his way to where his friends usually hung out. “Yah Yongguk! What the hell took you so long man?!” Himchan asked before giving Yongguk a manly hug. “Yeah, I was just running late. I went to a party last night and didn’t come home till 01:00am.” He replied back, scratching his head. Himchan just shook his head and disapproval and walked on with the others following behind. Yongguk and Himchan’s crew were the most popular in the school, they called themselves B.A.P which stood for Badass Amazing People (heheheh). These guys literally had girls all over their feet that they found it hard to walk sometimes since their overly obsessive fangirls thought it would be appropriate to attach themselves to their bias’s feet. Today was no different and as B.A.P were strolling to class in their *gangster* attire, they were met with –you guessed it- a horde of fangirls threatening to block their path if they didn’t get at least an autograph or hug, putting B.A.P in a difficult position. Luckily the bell rang in the nick of time meaning that B.A.P could get away without doing either of those things. It wasn’t that they hated their fans, it was just their fans could be extremely clingy at times and this made B.A.P feel slightly awkward as they didn’t know how to react. Most idols would cherish clingy fans but B.A.P were different from other idols in that sense along with their music style.

The first lesson of the day was Maths which Yongguk hated with a passion, well only because he never did the homework or understand it, it also didn’t help that he never asked for help since he had a mindset where he thought he was too *good* to ask for help. Usually he’d spend his lessons either asleep or copying off YoungJae since he was the smart one of B.A.P but YoungJae wasn’t in that day so he did the other option: sleep. He was in the middle of a dream where he was fighting zombies with a machine gun with never ending ammo until he was awoken by a giant “WHACK!” on the head with a ruler. Yongguk tilted his head up to see his angry teacher peering down at him and it was only then he realised how painful the ruler felt and also that he had fallen asleep through half of the lesson. “BANG YONGGUK GET TO THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE NOW!!”, the teacher yelled so loud and he was so close to Yongguk’s face that spit was flying everywhere especially on the younger’s face. Yongguk wiped the saliva from his face and left the room, kissing his teeth as he did so, shooting a dirty look at the teacher. He didn’t even bother going to the principal’s office so he left school and strolled around town for the rest of the day. Sometimes he would feel like going to the underground part of Seoul and go to the hip-hop clubs. Hip-hop was the only thing he liked apart from his crew and saw it as an escape route away from school and it’s problems. Yongguk made his way to the underground and breathed in the cool fresh air. Being away from school made him feel more at ease and more free to do whatever he wanted. He would never go to the underground with any of his crew members since he was the only one who dared venture in these areas. He knew it was dangerous but he didn’t care.

 

Okay so the first chapter is on Bang Yong Guk, i figured i'd do the first few chapters on the members before the "super secret" project is revealed ^^

hope you like this fic :D

InfiniteB2stly :D