Saying Sorry Is All I Can Do Now..

How could I not know?!

"I'm really sorry, I can't help you with it," apologized the doctor. "Its okay, I understand." YoSeob stood up as he walked to the door. He is depressed as he heard that he has a rare heart disease that no doctor could cure. He looked at his watch, " it's getting late, I wonder if Kikwang is home."

"KiKwang?" 

. . .

"KiKwang?"

"Stop calling me!!" KiKwang shouted out from his room. "Oh.." YoSeob expected that as he walked back into his room. He was not sure whether to tell KiKwang about his illness. He knew that KiKwang would not care and would continue to abuse him. 

~

"Haiz....  When he remember?" YoSeob took out the special box that KiKwang once gave him. YoSeob filled it up with pictures and gifts he shared with KiKwang.

 

 

=FlashBack=

"Hyung, what flavour do you want?" KiKwang ran to YoSeob and back hugged him. "Ah~! Is there a KiKwang flavour?" " Aw? You hate me so much that you want to eat me?" " Ani, I love you so much that I want you in my stomach~!" YoSeob joked as he opened his mouth and pretended to bite KiKwang, causing him to run away. 

"Hyung, you can never eat me and keep me beside you~" KiKwang shouted as he turn back to look at YoSeob.

"YAH! LOOK AT WHERE YOU ARE RUNNING! STOP!!!"

"Uh...?" KiKwang turned around and found himself running towards the road and a car is in his way. He was stunned as he knew it was too late to run away. 

"KIKWANG!!" 

~

" .... .͜.͢. ͞H͠e ̴m͢ay ̵s̕u̢f͠f̶er͡ f͠rom ͜memo̵r̨y̴ lo̷ss, tr͠y̨ ͠n͏o̕t t͏o҉ ̸f͠orc̀e͠ ̶hi̶m ̡... .. .." KiKwang opened his eyes. He could only see blur images of a man in white talking to a guy who looks very worried. "Uh.." he groaned as his head hurts. "KiKwang?" the guy ran towards him. ".. Wh...who are you..?" KiKwang asked. Apparently, the guy he was talking to seemed shock. "You don't remember me? I'm YoSeob! Your older brother!!" 

"My brother? Why would I have a brother like you?" "What?" YoSeob seemed flabbergasted. "KiKwang... How could you say that?" 

"Ah!" KiKwang shouted as he grabbed his head.

"Please leave the patient alone for now." The doctor grabbed YoSeob's shoulder. " I Don't want to!" YoSeob protested as he pushed the doctor hands off him. "You leave me no choice..."

"KIKWANG!!" He shed a tear as the doctor pulled him out... 

=====

"I said stop calling my name." KiKwang, who had a book in his hands, smacked YoSeob's head to wake him up. "What are you cying for? And what's that?" He bent down and tried to snatch it away from YoSeob. 

"Ah.. Ani.." YoSeob quickly hide the pictures away. 

"Tch... Whats there to hide about?" KiKwang stood up and walk off.  YoSeob could not help it but smile as that is one of the longest conversation they ever had after KiKwang lost his memory.

 

 

~~

 

 

"KiKwang! Time for breakfast!" YoSeob called out as he put the plates on the table, but KiKwang just walk straight pass him and head for the door. "Kwang.." he said as he grabbed onto KiKwang wrist. "Don't touch me! I will NOT eat anything you cook with that filthy hands!" KiKwang shoved him off, pushed him away and ran off.

 

======

To be continued....

 

 

*Im sorry who to those who had read the previous story, I am changing it into something longer ^^