Broken-Hearted Man Part 1

Contract Boyfriend

Hello My friends ! I just wanna tell you that this chapter is longer than I expected, so I decided to divide chapter 10 into two parts.

Here the part one, it's a bit  long, I had already cut in here and there but it's still too long, I am sorry >.<

I am still working for the 2nd part so I will post it later when I finish it :) so for now Enjoy the 1st part ! =]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes reality is much better than living in a dream, because it’s real that you can keep it stay in your memory. Nichkhun can understand about that. The next morning is coming as well when the sun shining through the window of Nichkhun’s room, giving him a ‘morning kiss’ that make him awake. Nichkhun had a beautiful dream last night, that’s why he smile after wake up from his sleep. But the thing that really make him smile is the reality of Wooyoung is back, the old Wooyoung who care to him is back. Nichkhun’s smile becomes wider when someone call him from the outside of his room. That is Wooyoung who calls him for a breakfast. That’s why Nichkhun knows that reality is better than a dream, sometimes.

It doesn’t wrong, never be wrong when Wooyoung initiates to become more attentive to Nichkhun. he feels so happy because his relationship with Nichkhun better than before. He knows that it’s his fault to making hard their relationship, that’s why he want to take this chance to be more closer to Nichkhun. He cooks and sets the table for breakfast alone, just want to show to Nichkhun that he cares to Nichkhun like Nichkhun cares to him. He ends up sitting in front of Nichkhun’s room, knocks the door, and calls the older to wake up. After waiting for a while, the latter open the door with a smile curves in his face, and gives Wooyoung a sudden hug. Oh dear, if only they can live together like this forever, they will be a perfect couple.

Nichkhun feels like being home, in the place where you always feel happy and comfortable, the best place in the world. Nichkhun and Wooyoung have a breakfast together, they talk about some plans for holiday together. After finishing their breakfast, Nichkhun washes the dishes. There’s a knock from the door when Nichkhun in the kitchen, washing the dishes. Wooyoung who is not doing anything after breakfast opens the door. Then, the uninvited guest appears in front of the door, there’s no one but Victoria. She wants to meet Nichkhun, and if Wooyoung not mistaken, he sees Victoria come with a big luggage. “does she want to go far away from this country ?” Wooyoung asked to himself.

When Nichkhun and Victoria are in the balcony, talking to each other, there’s another guest who comes. Wooyoung doesn’t have any idea why there’s some people come to their apartment when he wants to be alone only with Nichkhun. he opens the door, then the guest appears in front of him. He looks at the guest in front of him, a tall man with a black jacket and trousers, kinda handsome, wearing a glasses, and around 35 years old.

“Can I meet with Jang Wooyoung ?” The man asked

“I am Jang Wooyoung. What happens ? what can I do for you ?” Wooyoung replied, there’s a confuse in his face.

“Can I come in ? I have something important to talk to you.” The man said, fixed his glasses. Wooyoung gave him a sign to come in and directed him to the living room

After ten minutes of talking, Wooyoung knows that the man in front of him is Taeyeon’s manager. He tells Wooyoung about the recent gossip between Taeyeon and him. Wooyoung looks shock with the news. All the media was talking about that, but Wooyoung doesn’t know that until the man in front of him tells him. He didn’t watch TV yesterday, didn’t read any newspaper or magazine too, that’s why he doesn’t know about this gossip, neither does Nichkhun.

“So the reason why I am here is…. I want you to be Taeyeon’s boyfriend. I mean I want to contract you as Taeyeon’s boyfriend, is it your job right ? I think it’s not so difficult for you to do this since you are also Taeyeon’s bestfriend. How ? I’ll pay you a lot of money if you agree. And also you may be will help Taeyeon from her latest scandal about lesbian. So, do you accept my offer ?”

*********

One of Nichkhun’s weaknees is a women, especially when the women is begging on him with a sadly look. That’s what Victoria do right now, showing her sad face and begging to Nichkhun to stay in his apartment. Yes, she want to live together in Nichkhun’s apartment. It’s because her apartment burned down last night, Nichkhun didn’t know that before because he didn’t watch television yesterday, he spent the night with Wooyoung.

“Khun.. is it okay ?” Victoria begged to Nichkhun once again, disenchanted Nichkhun from his thought.

“Eh… for me, I am okay with that. You can stay here for a while until you find new apartment.” Nichkhun answered, and Victoria smiled. “But…. I live here with Wooyoung, so I am not sure if he is okay with that.” Nichkhun explained, he needed to bring Wooyoung in to this because he doesn’t want to make Wooyoung mad or disappointed with his decision if he let Victoria to stay in their apartment.

“It’s okay, I just need to tell him later then. At least I already know that you are okay with that, so I think Wooyoung can understand.” Victoria said, there’s a hidden smile in her face. She got a plan to do.

Victoria needs to talk to Wooyoung by herself, so she asks Nichkhun to bring her to meet with Wooyoung. Nichkhun directs Victoria in to the living room, because he knows Wooyoung will be in the living room, watching television. In the middle of walking from balcony to the living room, Nichkhun can hear Wooyoung talking with someone. It’s a guy voice so Nichkhun assumes that it was Taecyeon or Junsu hyung. But just when Nichkhun wants to enter the living room, he realizes that the guy is not Junsu or Teacyeon. Nichkhun is not intentionally eavesdropping what the mysterious guy talk to Wooyoung, but when he hears the guy said that he want to contract Wooyoung to be Taeyeon’s boyfriend, his heart fires with anger to protest against it. he doesn’t know what happen to him, he can’t deal if Wooyoung take that job. He feels jealous, he knows Taeyeon a long time ago and everytime he remember Wooyoung and Taeyeon used to be so close in the past make his heart ache.

*FLASHBACK*

Back to the time when Wooyoung and Nichkhun met Taeyeon at the first time. It’s their first day in Junior High School.

“Hi, I am Taeyeon. Nice to meet you Wooyoung… and also Nichkhun.”

Taeyeon is a cheerful girl back in the junior high school, that’s why she can close with someone quickly but not to Nichkhun. Day by day, Wooyoung and Taeyeon got closer to each other and it didn’t make Nichkhun happy. It’s actually Nichkhun’s fault at the first place, he always tried to chase Victoria and make Wooyoung came to Taeyeon when Nichkhun was busy to get Victoria’s attention. But it’s not really Nichkhun’s fault, because Taeyeon had always there when Nichkhun just want to be alone with Wooyoung. That’s why Nichkhun sometime need to lie to Wooyoung that he had a promise with Victoria and leave Wooyoung alone –with Taeyeon-.

+++++

It’s senior high school time when Nichkhun had already become closer with Victoria, and Wooyoung realize that he missed his childhood time when he can play along with Nichkhun. But now they are a grown man, they had a puberty, they watch movie, they like girls and maybe boys too, they are not a kid anymore. So when Nichkhun said he  loves Victoria and really want to be Victoria’s boyfriend, Wooyoung felt lose. The feeling had changed, once in his life his heart felt hurt. He was not ready if tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and the rest of his life, there’s no Nichkhun beside him. But when Wooyoung thinks he was alone, Taeyeon gave her hand and help him to see another beautiful world. The world without Nichkhun,at least, for a moment he can live without Nichkhun, eventhough when that time had gone, he missed Nichkhun more and more that make his heart hurts like there’s two big stones pressing his chest.

NIchkhun loved Victoria, he was happy beside her. But sometimes, when he was in his thought he felt unsure, there’s something that bother him, Wooyoung. There’s a situation that made him feel more comfortable with Wooyoung than with Victoria. Nichkhun should pretend to be a gentle, mature, and cool guy if he was with Victoria when he was originally a cheerful, playful, and honest boy. That’s why he felt so unsure, he didn’t need to be someone else when he was with Wooyoung, meanwhile he always tried to be someone who is charismatic when he was with Victoria that make him felt tired sometimes.

This is Valentine day, the day when Nichkhun and Wooyoung had used to give a gift to each other. But not for this year, not when Nichkhun and Wooyoung in the 2nd grade of Senior High School.  Nichkhun intentionally didn’t make any plan with Victoria in this valentine just because he wanted to celebrate it with Wooyoung. But Wooyoung had his own though, he though that Nichkhun will go with Victoria so he decided to invite Taeyeon to come to his house to celebrate valentine with his family. So when Nichkhun came to Wooyoung’s house, knowing there’s Taeyeon in that house, he ran out leaving Wooyoung’s house without any single word. He was disappointed, sad, and jealous. This is the trigger why Nichkhun hated Taeyeon and spent more his day with Victoria than Wooyoung after that accident.

+++++++

Nichkhun was heartbroken, Victoria rejected him and choose another man. The only person that he wanted to meet is Wooyoung, but Wooyoung was kinda busy. So Nichkhun just lying in his bed all day long and make his mother worried. His mother called Wooyoung because she didn’t know what to do to make Nichkhun come out from his room. Wooyoung was in dancing practice with Taeyeon when Nichkhun’s mother calls him, so he suddenly stopped the practice and walk out from the practice room in a hurry. Taeyeon just smiled, she knew there’s something between Wooyoung and Nichkhun, that’s why she never tried to push Wooyoung to love her. Because it’s more than enough just to be Wooyoung’s bestfriend, for Taeyeon, Wooyoung is the type of gentle, lovely, and caring man towards the person that he knew well

Nichkhun was crying, it’s the first time for Wooyoung to see Nichkhun crying since he was five. ‘Did Nichkhun really love Victoria ?’ that was what in Wooyoung’s though. But it’s not exactly the reason why Nichkhun’s crying. Yes, he was heartbroken, but the reason why he was crying is because he realize Wooyoung always be in his side, always. No matter what happened with their friendship,Wooyoung was always be there for Nichkhun, never be long if Nichkhun waited, and Nichkhun felt touched.

+++++++

Dear, my bestfriend Uyoungie.

When you read this letter, maybe I’ve left this town. I am sorry that I didn’t tell you earlier, because I know maybe you won’t let me go, or me who was unable to leave if I see you. I am  in Seoul, I have a contract as a trainee and you really know that I really want to be a superstar so I decide to take this path.

………………

The rest of the letter was just about Taeyeon who tried to apologize, until Wooyoung read the last paragraph.

My dearest Woo, can I tell you a secret ?..... I love you, too bad that you love someone else. but I am still happy because at least you are my bestfriend, it’s more than enough for me. Say good bye to Nichkhun from me, tell him that he must take care and protect you, okay ? don’t fight with him, and keep your love for him. I will miss you Woo..

“too bad that you love someone else” ? Wooyoung didn’t know  what Taeyeon means about that words. He loves someone else ? who ? he himself didn’t even know.

Wooyoung felt lose, Taeyeon is his only girl-bestfriend. This is the right time for Nichkhun to play his role to take care of Wooyoung. During this time, it’s always Wooyoung who calmed him, so Nichkhun tried his best to make Wooyoung feel better, eventhough he felt a little bit jealous. Jealous because Taeyeon can make Wooyoung crying over her, because Taeyeon means something to Wooyoung, and because he is not the only “bestfriend” that Wooyoung had.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

“Excuse me, I am sorry for eavesdropping your conversation. But if I am not misheard, you want to contract him as Taeyeon’s boyfriend ? Really ? Taeyeon’s Boyfriend ? Who are you ? I think Wooyoung doesn’t want to take that job, he doesn’t need that job, right Woo ?. And I do not let him to do that job.” Nichkhun tried to calm him down but failed, he was so pissed off. Victoria who saw him looked surprise with Nichkhun’s sudden action.

*****

Somebody must have a past that they want to forget for the entire life, so does Junsu. His past is so dark that he doesn’t want to remember it, moreover to come back at that time. Kim Junsu was the orphanage kid who adopted by a gay couple. When he was in the orphanage, he always got bullied by the other kid because he was so weak. And when he adopted, he also got bullied from his friends in school because he was raised by a gay couple. But he really loved his dads, eventhough he got so much hate because of raised by two dads  but he also always got love from his dads. He thought that the love from his dads is more important so he tried to ignore all the hates from the people. They had crying together, smiling together, laughing together, and through all this hard time together so there’s no reason for Junsu to hate his dads.

Because of the hates from the people around him, Junsu grew up to be a quiet, shy, and loner boy. He was also temperamental, he always got angry when people talk about his dads, he wasn’t afraid if he would kill someone who backbite him or his dads. Until one day, he met someone that saw him differently, and it was Taecyeon. Taecyeon, the boy who always made Junsu showing a good side of him, the boy who always made Junsu smile unwittingly. This is what Junsu called it as love, love is when someone can change you to be a better person, love is when someone can make you always showing the good side of you.

This is the reason why Junsu was not ready if he should take care of Jay’s son. He doesn’t want that little boy gets hated like him in the past, it’s so heartbroken. But he also knows that Taecyeon really wants to have a baby, so now he is in awry. The memories of his past haunt him that make him scared, but in the other side he doesn’t want to make Taecyeon disappointed. Once in his married life, this is the hardest thing that he must be faced.

******

This is the time for Nichkhun and Wooyoung to talk heart to heart. They are sitting in the living room together right now, not really sitting because just Nichkhun who sits in the sofa while Wooyoung lying his body on the floor. They are watching music program “Music Bank”.

“Uyoungie, can you sit properly here ? beside me ?” Nichkhun asked, but didn’t get any respon from the younger.

“Khunnie, I am comfortable lying here, do you wanna try ? lying here beside me ?” Wooyoung suggested Nichkhun back. So Nichkhun move from where he sat before and lying his body beside Wooyoung.

“Ahhhh, it’s good ! Thanks Woo for inviting me lying here.” Nichkhun said. Then Wooyoung just replied “Exaggerating too much” Nichkhun just chuckled.

Being happy is simple. Lying on the floor, beside Wooyoung, watching TV together can make Nichkhun happy, just as simple as that. But Nichkhun also has something in his mind, it’s bothered him so much that he can’t handle to ask to Wooyoung.

“Uyoungie, you are not going to take that job right ? I think you understand why I don’t let you to do that. She is celebrity Woo, I am just afraid you will get hate from her fans, I just want to protect you.” Nichkhun made up the conversation, he needed to ask to Wooyoung. He didn’t want Wooyoung to take that job, he already told Wooyoung the reason. But the true reason was because he is jealous, he was afraid that Wooyoung will ignore him and be closer to Taeyeon again.

“I still don’t make any decision Khun, I think I need to talk to Taeyeon first.” Wooyoung answered, didn’t make Nichkhun feel better. “By the way, when will Victoria move in here ? I think I can give my room for her, it’s better than she sleeps with you Khun.” Wooyoung tried to make a joke, but Nichkhun didn’t even laugh for that.

“Oh dear, I am just joking, don’t take it serious. Or you really want to sleep with her ? You always naughty.” Wooyoung threw another joke, but rather to made Nichkhun laugh, it only made him unhappy.

“Uyoungie, please. If you don’t want her to stay here, I won’t let her to stay.”

“But you already gave her a permission, so I don’t have any right to not letting her stay. Just take it easy Khun, I am okay.” Wooyoung reassured his feeling, he will be okay. But Nichkhun knew that it’s not right, eventhough he couldn’t prevent it.

“Oh my gosh, I forget that I need to meet Junho right now. I am leaving Khun, see you at dinner !” Wooyoung stood from where he was lying in a hurry, followed by Nichkhun who also stood up, didn’t forget to hug Nichkhun, and then ran into the door, leaving the apartment.

“Woo I have something to tell you at dinner, don’t be late coming home.” Nichkhun shouted because Wooyoung had already in fron of the door door, he sure that Wooyoung still could hear him because Wooyoung replied with “okay”

*******

This is the place that Junho hates so much, hospital. There’s a long corridor full of white walls and the smell of medicines that just make Junho feels sicker. Yes, Junho is sick, very very sick. He was diagnosed get a brain tumor. Sometimes, he can’t stand properly because his legs feel so weak and he got a strong headache that makes his head feels like want to explode. Eventhough he got a brain tumor, the doctor said that there’s a hope for him to be healed. The chances just 20 percent but he need to take that chance, whatever it is. So that’s why he is in hospital now, he wants to know how he can be heal from this brain tumor. Once in his life, Junho never imagine that he will get deadly sickness, but life is not always be nice. It’s so heart-breaking, Junho can’t imagine his life when the day his tumor getting worst, when he is unable to walk, when his memory will reduce little by little, when his vision and audio disappear slowly, but the most important thing is he can’t imagine his life without Chansung.

Wooyoung is waiting in front of Junho’s house. Junho lives alone, his parent were in Japan for the business since four years ago. So that’s why Wooyoung is waiting in front of the door because there’s no one in Junho’s house. Before Wooyoung decides to go, Junho already arrive at home. When Junho tries to open the door, he suddenly fall to the ground and make Wooyoung  worried. Wooyoung helps Junho to stand and take him to sit in the living room.

“Nuneo, Can you tell me what’s going on with you ? We are bestfriend, right ?” Wooyoung opened the conversation, actually Wooyoung knows Junho was sick but he needs to hear it from Junho.

“What do you mean ? I am okay Udong.” Junho lied, as always.

“Stop pretending ! I know you are sick ! Nuneo, please tell me everything, I wanna hear that from you.” Wooyoung raised his voice, forcing Junho to tell him. But instead of talking, Junho hugged Wooyoung tightly and cried in Wooyoung’s shoulder.

“I need you to stay here for a while, Woo.”

******

Nichkhun type some words in his mobile phone, already sent Wooyoung a message fifth times but there’s no reply. He already called Wooyoung too but there’s no answer. He is in the café near apartment right now, waiting for Wooyoung to come. He texted Wooyoung two hours ago to meet him in this café, but it seems like Wooyoung doesn’t come because Nichkhun doesn’t get any replies from the younger. There’s something that Nichkhun wants to talk with Wooyoung earlier, he can’t wait until dinner. He wants to tell Wooyoung that Victoria  moves in to their apartment start from tonight, not tomorrow. And before something bad happen between him and Wooyoung, he needs to confess to Wooyoung, tell the younger about his heart.

Wooyoung is still in Junho’s house, sitting in sofa with Junho besides him. They just stay like that for almost three hours, without any talking, just sitting with Junho’s head leans on Wooyoung shoulder.

“I think you can go right now, Udong. I want tell you everything but not now. Can you pick me up at 8 o’clock tomorrow morning ? I need to go to hospital.” Junho opened his mouth starting the conversation. He feels so glad having Wooyoung as his bestfriend. Wooyoung can always make him feel better even just sitting all day long doing nothing.

“Are you pushing me away right now ? after I’ve wasted my time accompany you ? Oh you are so bad Nuneo.” Wooyoung responded, made some drama queen script.

“Hahaha oh please my dear Udong. I don’t wanna play any drama with you. I’ll tell you everything tomorrow, just don’t forget to pick me up okay ? And you should know, your acting skill is worst haha” Junho burst his laugh knowing that Wooyoung tried his acting skills.

“At least I make you laugh.” Wooyoung smiled at Junho.

Wooyoung just want to text Nichkhun and ask him if he want something from Wooyoung to bring for him in the way Wooyoung back to apartment but Wooyoung just realize that he didn’t bring his mobile phone. So that’s why he also not coming to the café because he didn’t know that Nichkhun sent him a message or called him.

******

The sky looks orange, signifying the sun begins to set. Wooyoung just arrives at his apartment, when he enters the living room, he feels so confuse because the decoration of the room looks different. It’s because of none other than Victoria, she changes everything into red just because Nichkhun likes red.

“Oh you are home. Welcome.” Greeted Victoria to Wooyoung.

“What are you doing here ? Where is Nichkhun ?” Wooyoung asked, confuse with all Victoria do in his apartment.

“Oh Nichkhun didn’t tell you ? start from tonight I’ll stay here so I change a few decoration in here. What do you think ? It’s better right ? Nichkhun realy likes red.” Victoria said, somehow, Wooyoung felt being intimidated.

“Oh yeah it’s good. So where’s Nichkhun ?” Wooyoung didn’t want to say more.

“He is going from four hours ago and haven’t come back yet.” Victoria answered. “Wooyoung-shi, can we talk ? while waiting for khun to come home.”

“Sure ! I change my clothes first, wait a second.” Wooyoung went to his room and found that his room already changed, with pink wallpaper and a lot of Nichkhun’s picture in the wall and nightstand. ‘oh , she is gonna take over this apartment’ that’s come on Wooyoung’s mind, unexpected Victoria will be doing all this stuff.

After a few minutes, Wooyoung back to the living room and find Victoria sitting on the sofa. “So what do you want to talk about, Victoria-shi ?” Wooyoung spoke while walking to the Victoria’s direction.

“Ah~~ you already come out.” Victoria turned his face to see Wooyoung walked toward her.

“Hmm.. I don’t know how to begin this conversation. But I want to ask you something, when will you move out from this apartment ?” Victoria asked, to the point, with a cynical tone. Once again, Wooyoung felt intimidated by Victoria.

“What do you mean, Victoria-shi ? I never move out from here, this is my apartment together with Nichkhun.” Wooyoung answered, didn’t get what Victoria wants.

“Oh I think Nichkhun didn’t tell you this earlier. Maybe because he needs time to tell you. Honestly, don’t you think why Nichkhun accepted me to stay in here ? it’s because he want to live with me, just me. So if you understand what I mean, can you pack all your clothes and move out from here ? Sorry if you don’t hear about this from Nichkhun, it just about time Woo, so I want to tell you this earlier.” Victoria said, hiding her smirk in front of Wooyoung.

In other side, Wooyoung suddenly remember about what Nichkhun said this afternoon before he went to Junho’s house. He remembers that Nichkhun want to tell him something in dinner. So he thinks maybe Nichkhun want to tell him this thing, Nichkhun want him to move out and let Nichkhun to stay alone with Victoria. Suddenly he feels so hard to breath, suffocating his chest.

“Oh I understand, don’t worry Victoria-shi. I know Nichkhun will be happy with you, you know ? you are his first love.” Wooyoung pretended. This is the only one that he could do, pretending.

“That’s great if you understand, and I know Nichkhun really loves me.” Victoria smiled, she though she is the winner, from the game that actually Wooyoung didn’t want to play in the first time.

“Oh I need to go Wooyoung-shi. I think I can’t stay here tonight, I forget that I have a promise to stay at my friend’s tonight. Bye”

*******

Wooyoung has just finished packing his clothes when he realizes he doesn’t check his cellphone since he went to Junho’s house. Wooyoung is looking for his cellphone and finds it in Nichkhun’s room. He looks around Nichkhun’s room, remembering every corner of the room, as if he will never look this room again. There’s a photo of Nichkhun and him when they were still young, Nichkhun’s arm around Wooyoung, looking at each other and they smile widely. In that age, Wooyoung never think that things would be like this. Wooyoung reaches his cellphone and finds there’s a lot of messages and calls from Nichkhun.

 ‘You really want me to leave huh ? you are so impatient khun, I know you really want me to go’ that’s what in Wooyoung’s mind when he reads a message from Nichkhun

Uyoungie~~, where are you ? can we meet at the café near apartment ? I really need to talk to you, I can’t wait until dinner so please come !’

Wooyoung just wants to leave the apartment when someone open the door, it’s Nichkhun who comes back. Nichkhun can see a big bag in Wooyoung’s right hand and he approaches Wooyoung, doesn’t have any idea why Wooyoung carries a big bag.

“What are you doing Woo ?” Nichkhun asked, clueless.

“This is what you want Khun, leave from this apartment, and let you alone with Victoria.” Wooyoung answered, briefly.

“What do you mean ? I never want you to leave Woo, it never happens !” Nichkhun couldn’t understand what Wooyoung’s mind.

“I understand Khun, you don’t need to feel unpleasant to me. I will happy if you happy, just let me go because I don’t want to be a third wheel in this apartment.”

“why are you being like this Woo ? I think you are okay when we talk about Victoria this morning. Where do you want to go ?”

“I just think it’s the right time for me to go Khun, I think it’s the moment for me to leave.”

“Can you just stay here, with me ? I can tell Victoria that we can’t let her stay. Don’t leave this apartment, please.” Nichkhun grabed Wooyoung’s hand, didn’t wanna let Wooyoung go

“I should go Khun, we can’t be living together as a bestfriend forever, nothing last forever. Someday, you’ll get married, live with your wife, go on your own way. And me… me too, I’ll have my own life. So it’s the moment for me to go, you should try to live without me.. because I can’t always be with you.” Wooyoung let go of his hand from Nichkhun’s hold and walked to the door

“Please, don’t go… I want you to stay, at least until I am ready. You really know me, right Woo ? you know that I can’t wash my clothes by myself, I can’t cook as delicious as your cook, I can’t wake up early if you are not nagging at me and poke me on my nose, you know that right ? beside that, this apartment is so empty without you. So please stay, until I am ready to let you go.” Nichkhun ran to Wooyoung and gave him a back hug, tears streaming down his cheeks and Wooyoung’s back. And because of that Wooyoung can’t handle his feeling, burst into tears. He is a broken-hearted man now.

God knows how to treat his creatures. Sometimes, someone need to struggle to know how the way to breath. Sometimes, someone need to fight before they become more closer and know each other better than before.