The letter

You touch my heart again

 

Do you think forgive him?

"I ..." she stops because she sees kikwang geting out of the room

------------------------------

 

"Well now I have to go, thanks for taking care of me," said kikwang looking at min

 

"Are you feeling okay? Do not eat breakfast with us? Jia said

 

"No, Yoseob not stop to call and send me messages asking where I am. I have to go fast, see you later and thanks again for everything. Kikwang said toward the door.

 

-------------------------------------------------- -

 

 

BEAST DORM

 

"I do not know where is he but I just call him and he´s comming". Yoseob said nervous after the constant questions of Doojoon.

 

"When he arrives here he have to give explanations. How can he be so irresponsible? we hope that he arrives before the manager hyung because otherwise there will be problems.

 

Kikwang POV

I left miss A dorm almost running, there was a very tense atmosphere, perhaps I should not kiss  Min but it is too late to repent, the good thing is that now I know she still love me and I will do everything possible to get her  forgive . "AHH" I have to get home fast.

.............

When I arrived all members looked at me expectantly, all except Doojoon hyung, "Why do you come at this hour? Where did you spend the night?"Doojoon asked in a loud tone, i really understand that he is upset because he is the leader and has to ensure the welfare of the group."My dad called me for something urgent, and as they do not live in Seoul It was late and my mom asked me to sleep over there"I respond, i had to lie because if i telling them the truth they would continue asking questions.

 

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

 

Dongwoong opened the door, it was manager hyung. "Annyonhaseyo guys" greeted upon entry "Annyon hyung" answered all. "Today I have something important to say, you will have a collaboration with T'ARA for White Day, practices will start tomorrow," said the manager, * With T'ARA? No, I'll have to see Jiyeon every day?i can´t*. "Now we have to record a show" said manager hyung interrupting my thoughts.

 

END POV

 

"Kikwangah, where did you spend the night?" Yoseob asked to Kikwang after they finished recording.

 

"I'll tell you but don't tell anyone." Kikwang said quietly

 

"Okay"

 

"I slept in miss A´s dorm, specifically in Min's bedroom and she was with me." Said kikwang excited

 

"WHAT?!!". Yelled Yoseob making all to see them.

 

"Shhhhh don´t yell, shut up." kikwang said covering Yoseob´s mouth

 

"But how?, Is it true what I say or is the product of your imagination?said Yoseob trying to speak in a low voice 

 

"True, but you know what is best of all?" Said kikwang putting their both hands on his chest because he felt his heart leaped for joy.

 

"What?"  Yoseob asked with curiosity

 

"Now I'm sure she loves me"

 

"What will you do then?"

 

"Mmmm is true, what i can do Yosobie advise me what I can do?" Said Kikwang doing aeggyo to Yoseob.

 

"What else? Simply tell her the truth, say what you feel for her and what really happened to that girl”

 

"I don´t know if she´ll believe me"

 

"Try" said Yoseob giving confidence to kikwang

 

------------------------------------

 

Miss A DORM

 

(Kikwang left)

 

Min, Jia, Fei, Suzy and Heechul were sat in the living room

 

"Unni we do not want to see you like this, we all know you love him and he will not stop until get your forgiveness" said Suzy taking Min's right hand with both hands.

 

"Min-ah, love is loyalty and trust but also forgiveness and listening, now that I think you never let him explain you" said Jia looking at Min´s eyes

 

"Just pass this hard time and long live for love!  Love, love, love! "Said Heechul yelling making everybody laugh.

 

"Minnie anyway, whatever you decide we will support you always" Fei said in a motherly tone

 

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

 

"I'm coming!" Said Min

 

(Opens the door)

 

"Special Delivery are you miss Lee Min Young?”. Asked the messenger

 

"Yes," said Min surprised to see two huge bouquets of roses, one with white roses and the other red roses.

 

"Sign here please, oh and the sender said that you read this" handing her a letter.

 

Min received everything and closed the door.

 

"Waaooo whose?" Heechul asked

 

"To kikwang" replied Min sitting down to read the letter

 

-------------------------------

 

From: GARU"kikwang"

 

To: PUCCA"Min"

 

MinYoung the truth I don't know how to begin, I have so many arguments in my head and reasons in my heart to tell you that I love you, I loved you eagerly from the first day i met you and my love grew and grew so much that today I even scares me.

 

Have been so many experiences we have lived, right now I have your smile asleep in my memory and my heart tells me that i will never forget you, those months knowing that I started losing you perhaps i start to love you like i never do.

 

Remember that time you asked me what i thought what was love and i never said it was because, I could not say it was a contradiction, contradiction in which I find myself writing this letter telling you things i never imagined to say, feeling free in the prison of your body, feeling heat at the north pole of your kisses, my LOVE, I need you, need you to feel the sky into the hell of your memories.

 

The last time we met, I felt I was dying to see you walking away; I was a coward with brave named.

 

When i awake i try to believe you were are still with me.

 

 Lee Min Young my soul incessantly invokes you; give me the opportunity to explain the truth, my truth.

 

 I love you

 

KIKWANG

 

another chapter!!!i think kikwang looks desesperate in the letter but he loves Min and i try to put his feelings in the letter 

sorry for my lame english and please comment and suscribe

 and Why do you think kikwang don´t want see Jiyeon?

so much love for you guys<3