Final (edited)

Run

 

Semi P.O.V

Tears gathered in my eyes, blurring my vision. I could barely see what was in front of me. I knew that this day would come; I just didn't think it would come so soon. It came all too fast. Three months was all I got, yet it felt as though only one day had passed us by. Time seemed to be flying by in a blink of an eye. Running as fast as i could, I was able to feel my heart beating against my chest; pushing me forward to steal a glance before he was gone. Maybe I could convince him to stay; however knowing deep in my heart I could... not wouldn't destroy his dreams, his family (members), fans and I couldn't take him away from it. I knew I could have you all to myself but I can dream right Taecyeon? Would you love me still if I did that?

Bursting into the airport, a sea of heads could only be seen. Mixed colours of browns, reds, blondes, blacks and the occasional neon colours blurred in front of my vision; all hoping for one ultimate goal. Hoping to catch a glimpse of their favourite idols. Having no time to think I begin to push my way through the mass, struggling to reach the front. As I broke through I could see them, all six together, large smiles placed on their faces. Knowing that the smiles on their faces were ones of happiness for all the work they have accomplished. Just as I begin to think that I will not have a chance to see HIM, I spot him. The one man who was able to stole my heart. I see him, he is the most handsome, tall, yet totally a teddy bear one the inside (he will never emit it) man I have ever meet passing by me. As I take a closer look I can see his smile doesn’t reach his eyes? Why? Does he love me too? Does he not want to leave and consider my option? Billions of questions pass through my mind as he get further and further away from me.

Taking a large breathe I scream his name; “Taecyeon!” My plan works as he stops and searches around the room. As his eyes get closer to finding me, my breathe starts to quicken. Did I do the right thing? Having to push those thoughts to the back of my head, our eyes meet. When they do, I can see a little gleam in them I haven’t seen, since I told him I love him. He ascends closer and closer until he comes to a stop right in front of me.

The screams from the fans begin to rise in volume as he is close to me, but also to them. “Taecyeon can you sign this?” “I love you Taecyeon!” “Take this I made it for you” and a variety of other phrases could be heard around.

 Wondering what the increase of volume is they turn their heads and come to an understanding, continuing their pace to the plane. But I saw that Junho gave me a wink before he headed off and a relieved facial expression gather. Almost like a look of relief. Did Taecyeon tell them? He takes my hands in his, engulfing mine in his large warm comfort.

You know the saying that when one finds your one true love, all one is able to see or hear is them? Well that was how I feel. Staring deep into his dark eyes, I could feel his love and relief flood into me, pausing my breathe for a short pause. “Semi breathe.” Taecyeon said in his velvety smooth voice. A voice that was like music to my ears. Snapping back into reality I felt the stares and burns of hundreds of thousands of fans, burning holes into my head. But you want to know something? I don’t care!

“I love you” were the first words that escaped my lips in nothing more than a slight whisper. And at that moment I knew I truly was in love with him and I meant every. Single. Word.

No Ones P.O.V.

Gasps from the fans could be heard all around the couple and the occasion cry too. Even the remaining 5 members came to a stop. Except the only difference between the two groups was one was relieved and thrilled; but deep down hoping they will experience a love like them. As Taecyeon stared in Semi’s eyes, he gulps and took a chance. Descending slowly he meet her lips in a sweet and gentle kiss. But it was enough for Semi; she was able to feel the gentleness and care he had for her in that one single kiss. They both felt the fireworks explode inside their heads and knew that they were meant for each other, and they would hold onto each other no matter what. “Oh’s” and “Aw’s” and Gasps could be heard but the two didn’t separate. They no longer cared about the consequence they had each other and that was enough for both of them. As they broke apart; both breathless and stared into each other’s eyes lovingly.

Semi P.O.V

“Will you be my official girlfriend Semi?  Do you want to come with us to Korea too?” Stunned I didn’t know how to reply. If I said yes I’d be leaving my family and friends behind, but on the other hand if she said no, her one true love would be miles away.

Looking deep inside myself I knew the answer. “Yes.” She knew her parents would understand; hopefully. “But how would I get there, eh?” I said with sass. Overwhelmed with joy Taecyeon picked me up off the ground and spun me around. Even though I screamed I felt protected and safe within his arms and I knew I didn’t make the wrong decision.

“JUNHO!” he yelled. Junho came running over with the members in tow.

“I’m guessing she said yes?” he said in his cute accent. He pulled out a spare ticket from his bag and handed it to me. Stunned; once again, I look back at Taecyeon. I lightly hit him on the shoulder,

“You knew I was going to say yes?!” I sate crossing my arms. Scratching the back of his head a sly grim graced his face. What a corny man, but hey what am I going to do with him. “Your one lucky pabo” states both s and me.

Not even looking at s he replies, “And only for you Mrs. Pabo.”

I know loving him within the public eye is going to be difficult, but I think I can handle it; I hope. I have him and the members behind us. I take my first couple of steps into the plan. Seating in my designated seat I feel nervous yet excited. Knowing that this is just the beginning of my journey. Where it takes me I don’t know but right now I couldn’t be any happier than I already am. “Go to sleep it while be a long fight.” states Taec. I close my eyes and wait for whatever is ahead of me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you my two Subscribers dreasshi and hottesthunnybunny and zara2pm  for writing a post

I LOVE YOU THREE. and I'm truely sorry for long it took me to update on the oneshot. SO MUCH SCHOOL WORK.

~LOVE SEMI