Hold Me Like A Pillow

Hold Me Like A Pillow

Woohyun glared at the huge bunny that sat unmoving on Sunggyu's mattress.  He was unsure how that stuffed animal got into their dorm (or if it was a present from the fans, he couldn't remember and right now he didn't really care).  He glared at it for what seemed like hours.  Once or perhaps thrice, he made a move to get it, but decided against it, his better judgment winning out.

“I really don't like you,” he finally said to the stuffed animal.

It didn't even have eyes (like Sunggyu but he would never say that out loud, Sunggyu would kill him).  Instead it donned simple lines to replace the usual colored orbs that would have adorned it.  He didn't know why Sunggyu liked hugging the huge thing.  It was hard to find a place to wrap an arm around it because it was so bulky.

Not to mention it foiled his plans one too many times when he tried to get cozy with Sunggyu only to find that huge thing in his way.

“I'm cuter,” he said confidently, “plus I can his hair or sing to him if he wants me to.  You don't do anything.”

The stuffed animal remained unmoving and unresponsive, like it was mocking him, I don't have to, he loves me, and it pissed Woohyun off.  He finally got up and peeked outside of the room.  Sunggyu was in the shower and everyone else was either still at the practice room or lounging around in their rooms.  Luckily for him, the doors were semi-closed.  He quickly returned inside and without much thought, grabbed the stuffed animal by a paw.  He peeked outside again and was pleased with the stillness and silence that greeted him.  He tiptoed towards the kitchen and into the laundry room.  He climbed up into the attic and placed the white cartoon bunny in a corner and draped an unused sheet over it.

He quickly hurried back into the room and got comfortable on his mattress, feeling accomplished at having succeeded in getting rid of the annoying thing.  It wasn’t a moment too soon either.  It was a few moments after that Sunggyu walked in.  He was drying his damp hair with a towel.  To Woohyun’s displeasure, it didn't take Sunggyu long to notice that something stuffed, big, and white was missing.

“Where's ‘Maru?” he asked the vocalist as his gaze swept around the room, wondering if he had misplaced it.

“Right here,” Woohyun spread his arms invitingly.

He promptly received a damp towel to the face.

“Seriously, where is he??”

The other grumbled before throwing the cloth away from his face and pouting as he returned his attention to the phone.

“I told hyung to take it.”

“WHAT?  WHY?”

“BECAUSE...!” the younger man cleared his throat before trying again, “Because I don't like it.”

Woohyun didn't know Sunggyu was capable of making such dumb faces on his own.

“Do you know who gave that to me??”

Woohyun didn't even listen to the nonsense that began to spout from the leader.  He always made up stories of how meaningful something was when he liked it.   Most of the time it was just made up bull crap.  Sunggyu knew everyone knew this.  He wondered why the older male still did it.

“And-and...,” Woohyun chose that moment to look up and he shot to his feet.

Sunggyu was close to crying.

“Sunggyu??  I'm sorry!  I'll tell him to bring it back ok?  You can use me as ‘Maru tonight, ok?” All according to plan.

“Really?” the other asked as he looked through his fingers.

The other nodded a little too enthusiastically.

“Ok.  Let's sleep,” Sunggyu sniffed.

“Where do I...?”

“You're fine on your bed.”

A satisfied grin settled on Woohyun's sharp features when he felt the taller man snuggle against his side, throwing an arm across his waist.  He shook his fist in victory towards the direction of the unseen stuffed animal.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing!”

Woohyun 1 : ‘Maru 0